All Comments on 'Feb Sucks-And Turns Ugly'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 month ago

That was a completely different path to revenge, with a life well lived in the aftermath of destruction. Well written tale. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 1 month ago

Good effort. As the old saying goes, you reap what you sow. Five Stars

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 month ago

She married Marc! Really? You should have avoided this trope (I hate it too); but you shot it down having her marry Marc.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

This was very good. However, I would like to have heard a bit from Linda. She is obviously written as an intelligent woman with a good job. She never once thought that Jim had done what he did to get back at her for what she had done? No apology? Then there is the dress. They seem to be comfortable but not rich. She keeps the dress but doesn't get it professionally cleaned to maintain it's value? Then Jim doesn't step in to ensure the kids get some sort of legacy from a dress that after 20 years would be worth double his earlier valuation? I know this sounds petty but it is a lot for the kids to lose. 4 stars

jflindersjflindersabout 1 month ago

Generally I wish people would let February fade away.

It was of course over the top but I enjoyed this story up to but not including Jim crying at Linda's funeral. He'd moved on and was with his new wife. Maybe it is just me, but I can't empathize with someone who 20 years after the fact, having moved on, remarried and having had a good life with a good wife, crying at the funeral of an ex who was as cruel, selfish and hurtful as the ex had been to him and who pathologically hated him.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 month ago

I’m amazed Jim had the wherewithal to conceive of and then execute his plan, his trauma considered. Grace under fire, I suppose. Quite the turn of the tables. A fun and satisfying reinterpretation of the original premise. Thank you much.

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

I don't see where it says she married Marc. It just says that she moved in with him until he kicked her out.

It does seem ridiculous to essentially burn the $250,000 dress. It could have been cleaned and preserved most of it's value. I guess she didn't care about the dress after what her ex-husband did to it. If he had to buy out her share of the house, he should have made her pay the $125,000 for his share of the dress, if she took it with her.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6630 days ago

I liked the story, but share the concerns as stated by jflinders and Tafja. 5 stars.

ju8streadingju8streading30 days ago

yard sales are great

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice30 days ago

I very much enjoyed this version. I did wonder about custody of the kids post-divorce, as the story mentions the kids having a postivie relationship w/ Marc and travelilng the country to see him play, but the story also pointed out that Jim was going to get custody, and eventually, clearly does.

WyldMTWyldMT30 days ago

Though short, yours is one of the best finishes to the February Sucks story. This is the first story you authored: I'll definitely have to read more.

WyldMTWyldMT30 days ago

...This is the first story you authored i have read; I'll definitely have to read more.

darien1971darien197130 days ago

sick and tired of feb sucks

RePhilRePhil30 days ago

Probably the best finish written. The magic was not rehashing the entire story like so many wannabe writers do. Most excellent! 5&FAV$Follow

jocko_smithjocko_smith30 days ago

Simply awesome. I'd rank it among the best endings, as I'm hard pressed to think of any better out of the zillions done. You made a otherwise sordid (albeit thought-provoking) tale that had previously left a horrible aftertaste into a winner ending that I can smile at. I thought I'd never read another feb sucks effort, but I am so glad I did.

70slowhands70slowhands30 days ago

I have to say this is the best febsucks story so far. It a new and refreshing take. A take were Linda get what she gave. I gave it five stars. Great job.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion30 days ago

I agree with many commentators, this is one of the best endings for a Feb-suck story. Unfortunately, I think because there have been so many, my rating was affected. It's a 5-star story getting only 4-stars.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4630 days ago

Nice spin. Some excellent insights into humanity of deep anger and revenge. thanks

sloggerslogger30 days ago

I wish I could have rated it 10 stars!

The Style GuyThe Style Guy30 days ago

As always…creative, original and masterful. Full marks from me.

imhaplessimhapless30 days ago

Cute -- 5* (P S I hate the February sucks stories but this was highly original so...)

MigbirdMigbird30 days ago

Overused indeed. And this certainly suspends belief.

pepepilotpepepilot30 days ago

This is definitely one of the few endings that I think is worth while. (Strangely, most of the endings I enjoy are relatively recent.)

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit30 days ago

Nicely done. Admittedly I read these “endings”, but primarily to see the contrast between different authors in style, plot and approach. Creative, well executed, no outlandish schemes, and only the principals were mentally wounded.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster130 days ago

One of the better stories in the Feb Sux multiverse... 5 stars for a BTB version where the burn was done so subtly that Emma and Tommy never knew the full story... and Linda never mentioned the Chanel dress after Jim got his revenge with it.

Very nicely done.

kelchakelcha30 days ago

5*

Would have loved to know how the relationship with Mari developed. Was it because he licked her asshole? That is a fetish for me.

When I was younger, I saw a neighbor woman and said , hi beautiful. She said I'm not beautiful. I told her that she was and that I would pay to lick her asshole. Tall and thin she said how much.

$500.00

Paid and tasted that day.

Funny, but a few months later she was not worth $20 to have sex with after having her a few times. The personality did not match the physical attractiveness.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196930 days ago

Enjoyed that. Heartbreak for heartbreak. Maybe a little harsh on Linda's fate and the poor dress. Would have enjoyed reading the story of the romance with Mari. That was sweet.

Slick742Slick74230 days ago

Great follow up and ending. Oh Mark was not punished but it is normal that a lot of assholes get away until a husband blows them away or they mysteriously disappears. Thanks.

IcarusascendingIcarusascending30 days ago

I think you nailed proportionate response in this one. Good story.

JRandyJJRandyJ30 days ago

I liked it. A lot of people complain about additional versions of Feb Sux. One piece of advice, Don't read them, just scroll on by. ( proof you can't fix stupid) Probably democrats, you have to like what I like.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc30 days ago

Much as I hate these sequels, this one was really well done. 4.8*

bhill8671bhill867130 days ago
This story has been done to death!!

It is time to let it die!

GrandPaMGrandPaM30 days ago

Nixe...ly done.

5*

FabGMxFabGMx30 days ago

This its not a BTB story, its a TWBB... Totally Well Burned Bitch.

Jokes aside, a new spin and angle to close this one.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6930 days ago

Well done. Finally something really different about this story. I don’t always rate these stories. When I do, it’s rare that I give any of them five stars. This is one of those occasions.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat30 days ago

A fresh twist on a worn story that I enjoyed very much. Definitely one of the best. 5*

SkubabillSkubabill30 days ago

Excellent loved it.

LWLover60LWLover6030 days ago

Well done - just like Linda's burn.

waifwaif30 days ago

I really liked it. My only moment of conflict was when she moved in with the scumbag. I cannot believe he would let her move in and play wife for 2 years, when the thrill of bedding a married woman had long since worn off.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker30 days ago

OUTSTANDING!! One of the best I've ever read. And to think it took so long to get one this good. 10 stars, one of my favs. The Bear definitely approves. It would have been 11 stars (a first) but, again, the asshole is still walking around upright. Sorry, just my opinion. Keep writing, sir.

The BEAR

miket0422miket042230 days ago

Interesting variation. Enjoyable read.

Slight downer for me that Jim married the escort.

tizwickytizwicky30 days ago

Outstanding one of the best February Sucks sequels.

Kilty11Kilty1130 days ago

It is still amusing how many commenters dont like these sequels and want authors to stop writing them, but read them all, and take the time to leave comments. This was one of the best.

SwordWielderSwordWielder30 days ago

Excellent story. You provide a great take on how Jim got Linda to lose her fantasy and deal with reality.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Now this was the perfect revenge. A tit for tat that whore couldn't handle

doctrptdoctrpt30 days ago

Wow....wow. Many of these stories are awful. This is fantastic. Bravo!

truthandjustice99truthandjustice9930 days ago

exwife should of taken ex husband to court for the destruction of her dress worth over a million dollars After the insurance paid she won the rest in court Husband couldn;t pay and exwife is awarded the house to cover the difference. exhusmand freaks and threatens exwife He is thrown in prison for 10 years The slut he had sex was sued for the money she was paid out iof their joint account She loses Child despises the idiot father she has

and refuse to ever speak to him again He dies in prison unloved No one cares

JensensloverJensenslover30 days ago

"Although it is an extremely well-written and thought-provoking story, I have never been a fan of February Sucks."

It wasn't either of those things and you saying you have never been a fan of it just proves you're a follower, you needed to follow the hundreds of other unnecessary 'endings'.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

"If it were worth anything she would have taken better care of it." Just like her marriage!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Well George Anderson must be shaking his head at how many endings people have written to his little story. Love it or hate it the original story certainly fostered a lot of comments and finishes. This one, surprisingly, featured a new sort of revenge on the ex-wife. Whether it was good, bad, or original I leave to the readers to decide. In my view he simply makes his wife so mad at him that she can't stay married to Jim, which suits him fine since he knows just what buttons to push to tip his wife over the edge. How he got the house and the kids, where Mari came from and why Emma didn't understand the value of the dress was a mystery, but it made for the desired ending. For me, too many things left unsaid or unexplained was what disappointed. NOT that I want you or anyone else to try again.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos30 days ago

I didn't know how to rate this one. I mean, it was a pretty ordinary "February Sucks" btb on a lot of levels, but I still kind of liked the dress angle.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut30 days ago

Not the original story at all but a very well written tale.

I do wonder that Ellen didn't marry in the family dress after it was suitably cleaned. The other option would for her to have married in one of her stepmothers creations. Not within the scope of this story, but I would have thought that what Ellen married in was very relevant.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I liked the analogy between the dress and their marriage. I thought it was well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Well played sir! Original take on the aftermath. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mndhanson017mndhanson01730 days ago

Um, jazzharp, it didn't say anything about her marrying Marc, she only moved in with him, you can move in with someone without marrying them.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Thanks for sharing...

Nice read, you covered a lot of ground, the one main problem I have with these Feb-sucks “nock-offs” is that the new Author’s “solution” is seldom more than two thousand words long out of obligation? Anyway a lot can be said in two thousand words, but in general my opinion is that are nothing more than a constant erosion upon the original intent with the message. I suppose it’s bit like fighting windmills.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

It’s my new hobby. One bomb every story that has the word February in the title. I don’t even have to read them

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

You built and traveled a new road. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Enjoyed this version, warts and all!

Kernow2023Kernow202330 days ago

good different ending to the famous story

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

After 100+ alternative versions of the original cheating-cuck tale, almost all cuck-raac versions, this is one of the very few giving the slut, immature and demented wife what she deserved. And this belongs to the mere 1% of the LW tales that are not following the endless bombing femdom-fetish-cuck propaganda. So, a good welcome to this little pearls: 5 full stars !

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Strangely, that was a rather good read, as I normally avoid these like the plague! You have to thank the poor offerings the others have tossed into the ring! Can we put this to bed now please, or the grave and cover it?

Await your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Glad to see a real Burn The Bitch tale, after the tons of fake ones, being just fempov Burn The Bastard or unbelievable RAAC tales. Well written and likable. Five well eserved stars for this good anti-femdom-cuck tale.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu30 days ago

What is good for the gander...

Maybe a little too much fir the goose

Nice alternate ending @offkilter123.

Thanks for sharing this

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

WOW Totally different and I loved it This was the 79th Jim and Linda story I have read I hope it is the LAST (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Very well done except for two things: 1) Jim crying at Linda's funeral? Get out of town! That's really insulting. 2) Emma's disparaging thoughts about her father when clearing out her mother's things. Very disrespectful and disloyal. I'd like to think that my daughter holds me in much higher esteem than that!

JR

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Extremely mixed feelings south about this troubling tale I settled on Four stars.

JPB NOT BOB

Burner70Burner7030 days ago

Wow. I really liked what Jim said to Linda while holding the dress. That was perfect. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

At the risk of mixing metaphors, this old nag of a story line has been ridden to death, but every now and then you find a ruby in a mountain of rocks (Meat Loaf, sort of). Well, I'd say that this rendition would rate as a red diamond.

SeeingEyeSeeingEye30 days ago

LaVilliere Was a predator who never, ever would have asked Linda to move in with him. She was just a conquest whose interest would have disappeared once Linda was no longer married.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Loved the dress more than anything or anyone, Never got it cleaned either. Just proves what a shallow nasty bitch she really was inside. Some lucky person is going to have a chance at a million dollars. The dress can be restored and with the proof and age will be almost priceless in the right circles.

Still Jim got the better end of the deal traded a worthless wife for a precious pro. Linda had no moral fiber and was a slut waiting to happen. Marie was a woman that made the decision to survive and on her own terms. The life didn't define her and once the need was gone so was the job. Good strong woman and worth more that linda ever was.

KaeyoKaeyo30 days ago

Cheating … divorce? Yes. Animosity? Of course. Willful destruction of family heirlooms? Never a good thing. Those belong to the entire family, not just the cheater. Well written good story, but it lost a star from me for the wedding dress. At least you didn’t go the pyro route so many authors resort to.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

One of the best of the February Sucks stories. Very creative and much better than the original in my opinion. Emma’s last comment sealed the deal.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel6130 days ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A true original, nicely done!

RanDog025RanDog02530 days ago

well written but seriously hope it is the last "February Sucks" stories I read.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

2 stars. I found there's too much space on the history of the dress, of Jim with Ellen, mainly the setting up with the sex to make Linda married. Also Ellen's "life" story. Of course, Linda couldn't relate what was done with her wedding dress & her destroying her marriage.

Would've liked more discussions/ arguments between Linda & Jim prior to the divorce, & her & her kids. That seemed to be totally ignored. It's not discussed how the kids reacted. I also totally don't agree with what Jim did with that expensive dress, wiping the cum off Ellen. I understand the reason why, but for the sake of the expense of the item & insurance thereof, & moreso saving it for his daughter, just no. As such, while Jim wanted revenge on his wife, all this tended to the unbelievable. Bob

RzcanuckRzcanuck30 days ago

What a great story! 5 stars. I really liked the Ellen/Marie character.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

This was the best damn Feb Sucks story I've ever read, and I've read them all. Brilliant take on the story, solid pacing, and a helluva fantastic ending. Thank you for posting your take on this tale.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Well, I didn't actualy read it but I did scroll here to congratulate you for perpetuating that piece of shit FS with more shit... Well done...

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Totally contrived. Linda’s reaction was just ridiculous. And then moving in with LaVilliere was Alice in Wonderland material.

I don’t mind the payback and it was a nice touch. But it should have led to an awakening for Linda and great remorse. Didn’t necessarily mean a reconciliation but it would have been an attempt on her part. Linda wasn’t that unlikable of a person in the original story. This Linda is the devil incarnate.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Didn't like the idea that Ellen (Marie) was an escort at the time. Don't like stories involving escorts, prostitutes, strippers, etc. 3*

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon30 days ago

Just an observation on the comments. At this point there are 31 of them, and not a single anonymous among those first 31. Unheard of for FEBSUX.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Absolute waste of time. 1*. This effort was far below this author’s abilities. The usual suspects, the LDM’s, and BTB degenerates will love it though!

masustacymasustacy30 days ago

I liked this one.

Very nice parallelism and the heirloom couture Chanel wedding dress thing was the perfect symbol.

Jim didn’t try to win her back nor did he kick her to the curb. Instead, he got his revenge. That is a nice innovation in the Febsux panoply. Even better, his revenge was perfectly commensurate and taught Linda the lesson she needed.

I also liked the fact you had Linda moving in with LaValliere. That makes it so that Mark’s night with Linda wasn’t just a wham bam in a string of assembly-line seductions. That’s interesting. Most writers over-egg the pudding in making him a villainous seducer. Taking someone’s wife just one night is bad enough.

One bone to pick: I don’t think the thing about Linda working 50 hours and his conjecture that it was sign she was cheating at work was necessary.

The gist of original story was that Linda was faced with a single moment temptation with her fantasy lover and fell. This is sufficiently bad. There is no need to make her worse. Trying to paint her as a selfish, self absorbed, or as an already-fallen cheater actually lessens the impact of her betrayal and makes it less shocking. It forces the reader to wonder if Jim is just a clueless moron not to see his beloved is awful.

Kudos! Top five percent of all Febsux.

PowersworderPowersworder30 days ago

That was a magnificent bit of payback on Linda. Well done!

I liked that Jim ended up remarried with a much better woman, and got a happy ending.

It was even better that Linda ended up miserable, bitter, and alone.

Basically the perfect conclusion to February Sucks!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson30 days ago

Brutal and wonderful! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

A new original spin on an old story. I thought it was awesome. Thanks for sharing it.

nixroxnixrox30 days ago

3 stars - For the most part - your story was just OK - the SLUT got exactly what she deserved.

However, dropping names and labels of those individuals frequented by the 2%ers, was counterproductive and dropped your rating by 2 points.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Too short.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Loved it! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Outstanding! Certainly in the top 5 of FS reimaginings. Speaking of 5: 5 stars well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

No idea how you managed to come up with a unique variation of this story after all this time that —- worked! And worked well!

.

Of course, info not even hinted at had to be inserted into the story…in this case an heirloom wedding dress. And of course a gorgeous escort willing to participate in his revenge. (Small quibble: making an assumption that Linda doesn’t show up early in tne morning was a risk to the plan….a small one, maybe, but he should have had Ellen show up earlier to make sure Linda did not enter the trap prematurely 😎)

.

Having Linda actually shack up with Asshole for a couple years was a twist — why the hell would HE want that?

.

But Jim’s revenge was total. Linda’s life deteriorated, while his got better. The perfect karma for that narcissistic bitch.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Incredible. I always paused at the phrase "the same old Linda" and it's ramifications. To coin the phrase towards the dress was brilliant.

PathN0tTak3n

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol30 days ago

Good one!

It didn't even need it to be a FebSux trope, it would have worked for any couple.

The Wedding Dress angle... wow.

5*

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

“Emma adored her half-sister, Ellen who had been given Marie's middle name.”

.

Light bulb went on after thinking about it a bit! Marie Fontenot was Ellen Fontaine! Jim ran into again a couple years after the marriage explosion, and they reconnected. And married. Which is why Linda the bitch thought she looked familiar 😎

.

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

"I'm great with a reconciliation story as long as it has three elements: remorse, repentance, and atonement." There needs to be a fourth element: A forgivable offense. What Linda did was simply unforgivable.

~~~

"You must try to reconcile with your wife!" - Why must he try to reconcile? Linda should be the one trying.

~~~

"best interest of the children for Jim to buy Linda out" -Buy her out? The wife never has to buy the husband out, i fact, he has to keep paying for the house.

~~~

@jazzharp, I don't think she ever married Marc, just moved in with him.

~~~

@Tajfa, yes, I also wondered why not clean the dress, sell it if she couldn't stand to keep it around.

~~~

Slick, Marc's a predator, but he couldn't do a thing if the wives kept their legs closed.

~~~

I'm glad there was no reconciliation, because as I said at the top, what she did was simply unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I had grown to really dislike February Sucks tales. This one however, is simply magnificent.

.

Well done sir. Well done.

.

5 stars.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler30 days ago

Outfuckingstanding!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

story TAGS