All Comments on 'Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 07'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

Nothing more fun than a massage and a story both having a HAPPY ENDING. Cheers

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

He’s not a husband, he’s the gay best friend. The roommate. The dope stupid enough to raise a child that’s not his and will fuck up. She would have been better off marrying Dante because they actually belong together, not the white loser she married but never consummated the marriage with.

Honestly, why bother marrying a guy who is a lousy husband and an even worse father. What’s he going to teach her children? How to be a cuck? How to be a victim? How to be so pathetic, the biggest favour you did was ending your lineage.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This whole thing got so over the top it turned into a cartoon. The pregnancy would have put the marriage on hold, then when she had the skin rat, it was time to find a new relationship. Why get married if they don't want to be together as a couple? The roommate would have been out on his ass the first time he looked at the fiance wrong. This mess is a failure from beginning to end.

olestraolestra2 months ago

One of my favorite stories. Look forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story there should be alt. ending whereas Dante stays as a regular fuck for them or have a few more eroctic encounters together over their lives like meeting up for trips/vacations just to be completely free as themselves without worries homelife.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Followed your whole series, great writing, great way to end it.

Very nice work

Lawrence8675309Lawrence86753092 months ago

There was a lot of good to this series…and then you lost the thread and this became yet another cuck story that made no sense.

PenPal2001PenPal20012 months ago

A great story, one of the best in a long time! I don't usually like long, multi-part stories (although I have written some), but every minute of Amanda's story is time well spent. Thanks for sharing!

Raymond1234Raymond12342 months ago

Great series, one of my favorites! Thank you for writing it and thank you for making Dan a real and sensitive part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! The thought of sharing your wife with another guy for just sex is amazing. Love the extra naughty talk and slight humiliation as well between Dante and Amanda.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl3162 months ago

Why was Dante's race important at all? Why is it worth making a big deal out of aside from the issue of paternity? The categorization doesn't make sense. He could have been any ethnicity it seems.

UncleBullyUncleBully2 months ago

good writing, decent story.

stealthwaspstealthwaspabout 1 month ago

ve thoroughly enjoyed the series but the ending left a lot to be desired. What made this series special is that it stayed away from the corny tropes that ruin these types of stories. The second half of this chapter undermines all of the previous great storytelling. Using a baby as the means to bring Dante back into the mix was a bad decision.

Ronb12LRonb12L15 days ago

Thank you for continuing the story...I wish we had one final chapter to see where the couple end up with everything...including how Amanda and Dantes relationship may flourish and their obvious love they have....thanks alot....hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

At the beginning of this last part of the story, while Dante and Amanda were the first to consummate her marriage, it had become the vehicle to consummate their own more tangible and deeper nuptials of their own expressive union. One wedding with only 1 consummation bound together, sealed with the expression of physical and mental advantage.

The greater anomaly here is that their witness her lawfully married husband was still in the room on their wedding night, that Dan had not 'left the building" as they used to say after a Elvis performance would be over and done with.

In the real world it would of nearly been a impossibility for Dan on his wedding night after his wife and him had taken their public vows, for Dan not to of experienced and acted upon the darkest cloud of depression of his life. The high wire had broken without a safety net. He would of acted loudly and negatively without using words. The now cuckolds high the highest, and Dan's lows the lowest with no words just self loathing casting off blame. Odds are instead of leaving together on a honeymoon Dan would of left a single text that he would be having their unconsumated marriage annulled in his dark clouded emotional over reaction to empathize his own self loathing inflicted in blame, disappointment, and manifested anger upon his wife for a time. My opinion again, but in this kind of relationship you can not skip over the great conflicts, it is like a seasoning added to the best story of wife sharing to be believable. I am more than confident only one would of left for Mexico while only one of the other two were left behind in the cloud of guilt and despair.

Moving a head after Dan and Amanda's desire to have another baby with Dan's fetish in control now for so long a time, and with life so rewarding together, not forgetting they have a child Amanda should of shut down her husband's wanting to return to wife sharing by manipulating .. brick wall hard. If Amanda refused to be the regulator their would be none. I mean duh, they never really actually considered more than the pretense of adopting a unwanted new born. I guess you need to have the excuse to have someone to be the home wrecker, if they are going to build another. Obviously the objection of Amanda wasn't real.

My surprise was that Dan's need to have the home wrecker alone with his wife hadn't included him erecting the memory with hidden spyware that could pick up every sound, even a bedroom whisper to experience those single moments with the full range of emotions, and interactions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES