Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 07

Story Info
The trio's story reaches its climax.
20.8k words
4.24
10k
41

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Author's note: This story is Part 7 (the final part) of my first serialized work. Read the earlier parts if you haven't already. The concept behind this story, including generalized characters/names and premise, was suggested by Literotica user Rav09. The story's development and specifics are my own.

This story will contain themes of cuckolding, voyeurism, reluctance/seduction, and interracial connections. You've been warned.

And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

I was about to be married.

The thought passed through my mind on repeat. After months of planning, effort, and waiting, the day had finally arrived. In just a few short hours, Amanda and I would say our vows... and then we'd be official.

It was odd; on the one hand, Amanda and I were so connected that being married wasn't likely to change much between us... but on the other hand, there were a few differences I anticipated. The simplest being that I'd have to start referring to Amanda as my wife, rather than my fiancé. And then there were all the legal ramifications, too.

But the biggest difference would be Dante.

Dante, our black roommate, had been living with us now for almost a year. We'd picked him out of a pool of subletting applicants, assuming he'd simply be a convenient way to lower our share of the rent. It wasn't long, however, before he proved to be much more than that. I still vividly remember the spark that formed between him and Amanda... the accidental teasing, the mutual curiosity, and the charged atmosphere. Then, because of my own scheming, Amanda had found herself alone with Dante, in an incredibly compromising position. A position that he had taken full advantage of. The wildest part was that he didn't hide their encounter from me at all. Quite the contrary, Dante came straight out and admitted to me that he had slept with Amanda—even before I had! I should have taken it as a sign of things to come, but hindsight is 20/20.

Over the next few months, the dynamic between Dante and Amanda fluctuated between platonic and erotic. They had more encounters... and more sex. But always with just enough time apart that I'd underestimated just how intertwined the two of them were becoming.

And then Sexy-Amanda made her debut, and all bets were off. Like their first encounter, Sexy-Amanda was as much my doing as theirs. Watching my formerly-repressed fiancé connect so deeply with her sensual side transformed me: I needed to see more of it, even if it meant giving Dante and Amanda an open pass for each other.

And so, I gave them my blessing.

I never regretted doing so, but I drastically underestimated just how much they would make use of it.

There was a short period of uncertainty (was my blessing real?), but it wasn't long before they were fucking constantly. In just a few weeks, they'd fucked so much that Dante had been inside my fiancé even more than I had. It was extra impressive, considering Amanda and I had been together for years, whereas mere months earlier, we didn't know Dante even existed.

I realize most men would not have been okay with this situation. Even if they might have understood in the beginning, the situation had progressed so far that—at least sexually speaking—Amanda was essentially more Dante's than mine. Yet I wasn't bothered.

Maybe I was just naïve, but I never sensed that Amanda had any desire for Dante beyond sex. She was still the perfect girl I'd fallen in love with and proposed to... just now with a little extra spice on the side.

And, truth is, I enjoyed watching her with Dante. I can't explain it, other than to say that it was almost like I was the one giving Amanda spectacular fuck after spectacular fuck. Sure, Dante was the one physically doing it, but I was the one who had given him permission... so really, I was the responsible party. Or at least, that's what it felt like.

But now, all of that had come to an end.

When our marriage became imminent, Amanda and I agreed it would be a good time to wrap up our fun with Dante. As I'd mentioned before, we weren't very religious, but it felt wrong to treat our marriage so cavalierly, even if we had no problem with it as an engaged couple. I'd managed to set Dante and Amanda up one last time at her bachelorette—and it was appropriately climactic as a final-fuck—but we all knew our dynamic was about to change. It was disappointing, but our arrangement had always been temporary.

And now its expiration date had arrived; I was about to be married.

Our ceremony was scheduled for 5pm, supposedly the perfect time for a spring Saturday afternoon. Amanda and I started the day together at our apartment, but we didn't have much time to lounge about. After a quick breakfast, we were both out the door. Me, to join my groomsmen at their hotel, and Amanda, to head to the venue to begin her preparations. We were both a bundle of nerves, and aside from me concernedly pointing out the giant purple hickey on her neck (a parting gift from Dante), we didn't talk much. Too much else to worry about.

My time with my groomsmen went fast—there was drinking, good-natured ribbing, and plenty of congratulations offered—and before I knew it, it was time for us to head to the venue as well.

The venue was beautiful. It was located just outside the city limits with a large, rustic building to host the ceremony and reception, surrounded by pristine wilderness, full of chirping birds and rustling animals. Trees and flowers bloomed fantastically, and even though I'm not normally concerned with such things, I had to admit that Amanda had done a terrific job choosing the site.

We had arrived hours early, and so with time to kill, I socialized with the wedding guests who were already there: my groomsmen, my parents, and my soon-to-be in-laws. We were all in extremely good spirits, and soon our laughter flowed freely.

I did have one unexpected encounter, however. In the middle of joking with my groomsmen, I heard a recognizable feminine voice call my name. Turning around, I was surprised to see Megan (Amanda's maid of honor) signaling for my attention.

"Dan... sorry to interrupt, but mind if I talk to you for a second?" Megan's nervousness was obvious.

"Uh, sure. Is everything okay?" I asked, becoming concerned. "Is Amanda all right?"

"Amanda's fine," Megan quickly reassured, "But there's... well... can you come with me for just a minute?"

"Yeah, that's fine," I said, shrugging. I excused myself from my groomsmen and followed Megan to a quiet spot just outside the building.

Megan didn't speak right away. Instead, she looked around uneasily, like she was wrestling with herself on whether to proceed.

"Megan, what is it?" I prompted.

Megan sighed deeply and shook her head. "Shit. I'm sorry, Dan. I don't know if I should be doing this. I don't want to cause any trouble. I just want to do the right thing."

I suddenly had a sneaking suspicion about where this was going. "Just tell me, Megan. It'll be fine, I promise."

"You don't know that. What if I ruin everything?" Megan's face suddenly crunched together and then she began to cry.

Caught by surprise, I didn't know what to do other than give her a gentle hug. This only made Megan cry more, but then in a few seconds, her tears were gone. Halted as quickly as they'd started. She wiped away the remaining ones that had spilled.

"Sorry, this has just been eating me up all night. Promise you won't be mad at me?"

"I promise, Megan. It's okay. Just tell me." I said comfortingly.

Megan gave her head a final shake. "Okay. Last night we had our bachelorette party, right? We were all having a great time, when this random guy..."

Megan launched into the story of everything that had transpired last night. It was the story of a tall, handsome stranger inserting himself into their bachelorette group, then fixating on the bride-to-be. A bride-to-be who didn't spurn his advances but encouraged them. Then, as if the bride-to-be had no shame, she allowed this man to dance provocatively with her, letting him touch her body freely. But then, the worst: she had disappeared for several minutes, and upon her return, she had a fresh hickey on her neck and hair that suggested it had seen some heavy action.

It was a story I knew well, of course, since I'd been the one to set it up. Poor Megan didn't know that though—she only knew her best friend might have cheated the night before her own wedding. As she finished her story, she looked at me with expectant eyes.

"I'm not saying what happened that night. I don't know for sure. But I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. I'd want someone to tell me if I was in your shoes. I'm sorry, Dan."

I was silent at first, contemplating how to respond to this. Obviously, none of this was new information to me, and I wasn't going to act on it. But I didn't want to dismiss Megan out-of-hand either. I knew she had taken a huge risk coming to me with this information, and she'd done it for my benefit. I needed to show my appreciation for her courage.

"Megan, thank you for sharing this with me. That was very brave of you," I said softly. "I believe what you're telling me, and you did the right thing. But let me handle this from here. I'll talk with Amanda later and get to the bottom of it. Don't worry, I won't mention you at all."

"Thanks. But what good does it do to talk to her after you're married? I told you now so you could back out if you wanted."

If this came from any woman other than Megan, I'd suspect she was trying to sabotage Amanda... but I knew Megan, and I knew she only had good intentions in a potentially messy situation.

"I know. I'll talk with Amanda during our pictures together before the ceremony. I'll have enough opportunity there. Just know that whatever happens, it's my decision. Don't second-guess yourself for coming to me. Okay?"

"Okay," Megan said, and I saw a huge weight fall from her shoulders. "I hope I'm wrong. You're a good guy, Dan, and you deserve the best."

I gave Megan one last hug. "Thank you for saying so. Just promise me—forget about this whole thing, and have fun. It's no longer your problem to deal with. You don't want to bring Amanda down on her big day, especially if nothing happened."

Megan forced a smile. "You're right. I'm here to support Amanda at her wedding. I just might need a few more drinks first."

I laughed. "I think we can arrange that."

***

With that problem solved, I could move on with the scheduled events for the day. Number one on the list was the 'First Look'.

Amanda and I had elected to have our photos done before our ceremony rather than after. It made for a better-flowing evening, but it did mean that I'd see Amanda in her dress before she came down the aisle. The First Look was a way to have a similarly magic moment.

And so, when it was time, the wedding coordinator and photographer whisked me away to an isolated hallway on the venue's second floor. They had me face the wall as they brought Amanda out of hiding and stood her a short distance behind me.

"Okay, Dan. You can face your bride now."

I did.

Words can't capture the emotions I felt seeing Amanda in her wedding dress for the first time. I was overcome by a profound mix of love, admiration, and wonder. How could this radiantly perfect woman be mine? It shouldn't have been possible. And yet, it was.

Amanda glowed. There's no other word for it. Her brown hair was styled magnificently, emphasizing the innocent beauty of her face. She almost never wore makeup, but she did now. Not an excessive amount, but enough to give her features a sense of beautiful timelessness. And then there was her dress... It was more form-fitting than I had expected, emphasizing Amanda's full figure. Far from risqué, though, the dress made her seem almost regal.

"You look amazing," was all I could muster, as the photographer began snapping photos of us.

"You look pretty handsome yourself," Amanda replied, a huge smile breaking out on her face.

We stared at each other for a few more seconds before the photographer told us we could come together now.

We did, exchanging a small but passionate kiss. I stared down into Amanda's large brown eyes, seeing our love reflected in them.

"I love you so much," I said, kissing her again. I felt Amanda smile as she kissed back.

"I love you too," she said, as we broke away again.

We spent a few more seconds staring at each other, basking in the moment. It was perfect... but then it was time to move on.

We spent the next several minutes taking pictures together. First just the two of us, then us plus the wedding parties, then us plus family, and so on. By the time we'd finished the full set, the ceremony was fast-approaching. Amanda returned to her bridal suite, and I returned to my groomsmen.

I wish I could say that I remembered every detail of the next couple hours, but the truth is that it was a blur. I remember greeting guests, and I remember taking my place in front of the makeshift altar, waiting for Amanda to come down the aisle. And, of course, I remember Amanda at last making her entrance, stunning our guests with her beauty and confidence. All my talk of Amanda transforming over the past year wasn't hyperbole—she had really settled into her skin, and it was a marked difference for anyone who'd only known her as a shy homeschooled kid.

I didn't cry as she came down the aisle, but it was a close thing.

Before I knew it, the ceremony was over; our vows exchanged and rings placed. With a final kiss, Amanda and I were declared husband and wife. The two of us were now one.

I was too overwhelmed for words.

***

The reception sped by equally quickly. We did all of the traditional dances: husband/wife; father/daughter, and mother/son. There was a bouquet throw and a garter toss. A dance floor and cake cutting. Food and drink overflowed, although Amanda and I didn't have much time to enjoy it. Too many guests called for our attention.

Most of our guest interactions were predictable, but I did have one unexpected encounter. Amanda's dad had caught me in a rare moment alone, pulling me aside. Amanda's dad had always been polite to me, but I never was able to shake the sense that I wasn't quite good enough for his daughter. I had no idea what he'd wanted to share with me privately.

"Dan," he'd started, using his usual no-nonsense tone. "I owe you an apology."

"For what?" I'd asked, caught by surprise. Those were the last words I'd ever expected to hear from my newly-minted father-in-law.

He paused for a moment before continuing. "I'll be honest. I never approved of Amanda running off with you like she did, hundreds of miles away from us and her friends. And I didn't approve of you two living together before you were married, either. Hell, even now, I'd have preferred if you two had waited. But I can't deny how much Amanda's blossomed being with you. She's a real woman now, and I know you were a big part of that. So, I'm sorry... and thank you."

"You're welcome," I stammered. "And no apology needed. I know you only want the best for her."

"You're a good man, Dan. And I wanted to show my appreciation to you by giving you this," he said, handing me a check.

I suddenly felt awkward, but I accepted it. My mouth dropped though when I saw the amount—it was almost a year's worth of our rent.

"I can't accept this. This is too much," I stammered.

"You can and you will," my father-in-law said firmly. "You're the most important man in Amanda's life now. Consider this a sign of my support. Keep doing what you're doing and treat my girl right. Congratulations on being married."

Amanda's dad gave me a hearty handshake, and then he left before I could say more.

The money itself had blown me away, but it was a touching moment of connection too—ruined only by my unspoken internal response: "Thank you, sir. But most of your daughter's new confidence is from getting dicked down regularly by our black roommate."

***

Before I knew it, the night was over. Amanda and I did a final exit together, holding hands as we ran between two rows of cheering guests and waving sparklers. We climbed into my car together (fully decorated to announce our 'JUST MARRIED' status) and sped off into the night.

We would be leaving early the next morning on a flight to Mexico, where our week-long honeymoon destination awaited. But for convenience—and to save money—we'd agreed to spend one last night at the apartment, rather than find a hotel.

And so, we returned home.

I'd expected the apartment to be lifeless, with Dante either gone or asleep, but we found him casually watching TV in the living room instead. When he saw us enter, he immediately greeted us.

"Hey... congratulations you two! Dan, you're looking super handsome. And Amanda... wow," he clicked his tongue appreciatively. "You're drop-dead gorgeous."

"Thanks," we answered in unison, and then laughed at our level of synchronization.

"Okay, I know you two just got married, but please try and remember you are still two separate people," Dante said, shaking his head.

"No promises," we said together, as Dante scrunched his face in disgust. He changed the subject.

"So, you two continuing the celebrations tonight? Some champagne maybe?"

"No," I replied. "We gotta wake up early to catch our flight, so we're probably going to head straight to bed after we clean up."

"And consummate your marriage, I assume," Dante said with a wink.

"That too," I laughed. Normally a comment like that would have been out-of-line... but it was Dante. Besides, he was right. Call it superstition, but I told Amanda there was no way I was skipping that, no matter how exhausted I might have been feeling. Seemed like a bad omen to start our marriage on.

Amanda shook her head in exasperation. "Well, while you two talk freely about what Dan and I do in our private time, I'm going to go change. I need to get out of this dress ASAP. Dan... can you wait outside the bedroom for a few minutes? I've got a surprise for you."

"Of course," I agreed, as Dante tilted his head at me knowingly.

Once Amanda had left, Dante chuckled.

"I bet she does have a surprise for you. I have to admit, Dan, as excited as I am for you two, I am a little disappointed that I'll be missing out on your fun."

"I mean, I can't blame you, but you've already had way more fun than you should have." I pointed out.

"You got me there," Dante laughed.

A thought occurred to me. "I'm surprised to see you still up. Or really that you're here at all. I'd have figured you'd be out with Tiffany right now. She sounded eager in that note she left you."

Dante frowned. "I've actually been texting with her. But she's sharing her hotel room with the other bridesmaids, so she insisted on coming to my place instead. As you can imagine, that wasn't an option."

"Oh," I said dumbly. I hadn't considered it before... but of course Dante couldn't invite Tiffany over without giving up his connection to us. "So... you guys just dropped it?"

"Yeah," Dan said regretfully. "We might have been able to make something else work, but at that point, the moment had passed So, here I am. And since I was here, I figured I'd stay up to congratulate you guys before you leave."

"Well... thanks, I guess. Sorry about your luck, though."

Dante shrugged. "It's fine. Can't win every time, I guess. But now that you guys are back, I'll head off to bed. Have fun on your honeymoon. I'll keep the apartment in good shape in the meantime."

"Thanks," I said, and then Dante was gone, disappeared into his room.

A minute after Dante's departure, Amanda cracked our own bedroom door and peeked her head out. "Okay, Dan. You can come in now."