All Comments on 'Madison at the Topless Beach'

by NuclearGorilla

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
DrPopeDrPope2 months ago

What the heck in going on with this ?

Where did it go why is it back and where are the rest of the stories?

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

It will be interesting to hear the conversation with Hugh

ctdansctdans2 months ago

I do like it as a story but somehow in today's world with all of the law suits and issues with workers I don't see this happening especially with a boss around. But it is a great thought.

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strange2 months ago

great chapter first time it released, still great today

DomindiDomindi2 months ago

Can’t wait for the next one

.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love to see this posted again! When are the neighbor stories coming back? It has been over a month.

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla2 months agoAuthor

@DrPope Pending, my stories have been getting flagged as AI-generated. I’ll admit to a rather stale style, but I’m far from a computer. 💻 😞

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot damn! Second half much better than first but we have to get some more!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

THANK YOU!! Still so happy you’re back so excited to hear the continuation on this story and with your wife’s friendly neighbor Glen!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really enjoying the stories. And if you wanted to move things up a notch, say between Lena and Maddie, I'm sure that would just make things hotter.

RSHornyCoupleRSHornyCouple2 months ago

Great stories, very well written. Would love to see one done for the illustrated section. Please keep up the good work.

PitonSemenichPitonSemenich2 months ago

I love your style :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved reading again this is always a five star story!! Huge fan can’t wait to read the continuation of this series and with her neighbor!! Your stories about your wife are not stale how do they deciding your stories are AI generated and block them?? If literotica is trying to block your very popular stories can you post them some where else?

DrPopeDrPope2 months ago

Get to the forums…. TheRE IS A SCANDAL about how the AI BOT IS KILLING THIS SITE

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love you stories with your wife and her playfulness can’t wait to read more! Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love rereading this classic!! Can’t wait to read the new stories with Madison’s friendly neighbor and the continuation here with Madison teasing her coworkers! Hopefully soon and still so excited you’re back Ben!

Ed19611961Ed196119612 months ago

A lovely lady letting her male colleagues stare and grope is always a good time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hopefully they’ll let you post them soon!! Can’t wait to read the next chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved to read this classic again!! Can’t wait to read the long awaited continuation for this series and the story with your friendly neighbor Glen!! Hopefully they’ll approve your stories soon!! Not sure how they can know if they’re AI written or just block them off of guessing…If you aren’t able to post your very popular stories here have you considered other websites? Huge fan welcome back again!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love your fun wife and love hearing her stories!! Hope you’re able to post the new stories soon!

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla2 months agoAuthor

Literotica has been the best site for stories like these for decades, there aren’t really any other options that have more than a handful of readers and aren’t plagued by malicious popups. If Lit is a 10, everyone else is a 4 at best.

At the end of the day, these are all free stories that are supposed to be fun, so I might dip out until AI detection software develops a little more and doesn’t throw up so many false flags. It’ll get there.

Thanks, all!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing work can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

First, it's AMAZING that you are back(you were truly missed), and this site is much more complete with your Madison stories. Second...you are FAR from a stale writer. Look at your story rating, and the comments...your stories are beloved here, and among the favorites of MANY readers. As for the AI thing, that's tough, but I'm sure it's something every author is fighting at this point. Please just keep at it, and even if it takes awhile for them to get posted, we'll be here waiting. So happy you are back!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ben love rereading these stories amazing work as always can’t wait to read the new chapters of this series and most excited to read the next chapter with your wife finally inviting your friendly neighbor inside!! Please don’t give up on the process with getting your amazing stories approved you’re so popular on here. I know everyone is so excited to finally have you and your stories back!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can’t wait to read the next chapter!!!! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing reread can’t wait to read the next part!! Welcome back!!

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla2 months agoAuthor

I am probably just moody. These things tend to pass. If the old stories continue to be rejected, I can find an editor to rewrite them.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love these stories so happy you’re back!! Your stories about your playful wife are not stale at all these will always be my favorite to read! Can’t wait to read the next chapter and your wife friendly neighbor! Hopefully Literotica gets it together soon and approves your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So happy to hear that you’ll keep trying to get your stories approved through the frustrating false alarm process with Literotica!! Love your stories so much they are by far my favorite actual exhibitionism series on this website!! So happy you’re back and so excited to hear the continuation of your wife’s playful fun teasing your neighbor Glen!!! Appreciate your updates in the comments!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Perfect five stars! Can’t wait to read the rest! Love your playful wife!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love these stories can’t wait to read more!!

skindiver71skindiver712 months ago

So glad to find that you are back!

loericsloerics2 months ago

Great story. I love the slow fun pace.

I’m amused, confused and saddened that these stories are a repost from before AI was even a thing and a chapter was rejected. I’ve taken a pause from posting after getting a story rejected despite never being touched by AI software. At least it’s given me an excuse to read your amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love your wife’s fun approach to playful and fun exhibitionism!! Can’t wait to read the next chapter!!

Hippie620Hippie620about 2 months ago

Good story and fun read but all the alcohol was a distraction and sounded like frat boys who had just become old enough to legally buy their first beer. My wife and I, and some of our closer friends, have done as much or more than what happened in the story, all without the need of liquid "courage." Perhaps its a generational thing, but we like to be sober enough to remember our adventures afterward, rather than nursing a hangover. You might consider that alternative with future stories.

loericsloericsabout 2 months ago

Please don't leave us hanging. We want more tales of playful Madison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love rereading your fantastic stories!! Can’t wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story's had me on tenterhooks for a long time. Will Madison ever find out who was the one who rubbed sunscreen on her pussy?

Will they get to see and touch more of her? I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Someday the climax of thus series is going to be epic.

Like Madison in a nude calendar for her company. Or her boss giving her a full body massage.

Or a medical examination? ("BTW I highly recommend the "Shy Indian wife" stries by author b7ffh1 for inspiration).

The possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

We didn't actually get to the topless beach!

Cant wait for the sequel where all of Madison's coworkers actually get a good long look at her tuits.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I bet it was her boss.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I recommend you follow Sabineteas. They're a great source of ENF and CMNF stories involving married women.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

These stories are well written and a wonderful tease. More to come, yes?

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I wonder if Madison will eventually like hanging out topless or naked with her coworkers just like she doees with her neighbours.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Please read "My Humiliating Immigration Exam" and "My Humiliating Fundraiser" by b7ffh1. Two great wife CMNF stories involving coworkers that might also get your creative juices flowing with ideas.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Madison's old boss sounds like he'd really get along with her old neighbour Glen. Both admiring her naked body and other talents.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

So awesome! More Madison!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Confirmed there is going to be a sequel to this chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

i contacted the author via direct message on an account and he said there will be another and it is almost done and way crazier! i hope it is more progress but not too much progress. a gangbang would be too far in my opinion but everything up to that point would be amazing. if it is all leading up to the final accidental gangbang that everyone wants to see that would be good too but that means the end of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

They still haven't gotten to the topless beach!

I hope it's topless and not a nude beach. I enjoy the one-sided CMNF exhibitionism and Madison's embarassment/thrill at being seen and teased. I have no desire to read about these guys' dicks. Maybe beyond their elections showing beneath their swim trunks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I don't think this series should ever be a gangbang or anything to do with sex and infidelity. More about the normalisation of a group of men seeing Madison naked, touching her etc.

Like eventually getting into her just owning her exhibitionism, no other excuses, and giving them a striptease or having a photoshoot or having a large audience while doing intimate things etc

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Please read bam641's story SARAH'S PHOTO SHOOT for an idea of how this scenario could go.

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla2 days agoAuthor

Uh oh, there are definitely some dicks and roaming hands mentioned in the follow up. If you are not looking for that, you are going to want to skip the rest of the Topless Beach stories and check back in at the next photo shoot! 📸 Wild stuff rolling out this summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

At the point where it is no longer an exhibitionist story and just becomes a cheap cheating story most people are out. It is your story, but you might as well end it now if that is all it is going to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNuclearGorilla@NuclearGorilla
There is new Madison stuff in pending! Hoping it publishes in the next week or two. It gets a little wild, but rest assured that there is an explanation coming if you have burning questions! Some of the more usual antics will roll in soon after. It’s going to be a good summer....