All Comments on 'WIWAW: Ben's Big Mistake'

by StillStunned

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
FreedomBaseFreedomBaseabout 1 month ago

In my opinion, it appears you're revealed something you want to write about but were afraid to make the leap. The mechanics of the writing operation are usually unknown: no one, but the artist, knows what goes into the product.

(I get that when my car stops running, it gets towed in, I get a call, and my car is running; all for only $300. How ? The artist knows.)

I took the time to click on the link and read about half the story.

I didn't like the story BECAUSE it has no effect on my life. I can interact with gay or transgender people but our interactions are not based on whatever sex they're having. If the new employee at the gas station up the street is gay or transgender, I still buy gas there. Getting the gas is important. If the person selling the gas believes in the Tooth Fairy or Santa Clause or Gay sex ~ that isn't important.

Good Luck in your chosen field. Your WIWAW was a pleasant distraction. I've never read a WIWAW before. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillStunned@StillStunned
309 Followers
I love redheads, cats and writing dirty stories. --- FAQ --- Q: Any redheads in particular? A: Yes, my wife. Q: Your avatar shows a cat. Are you...? A: No, I'm not a cat. I'm a fat middle-aged bloke. Q: Who do you write your stories for? A: I write strokers for my wife's en...