All Comments on 'The CEO of Slut'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Minidrvr23Minidrvr23about 2 months ago

Horny fucking has never been this ridiculous AND hilarious. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very funny story. More funny that it is sexy. And it's pretty damn sexy. Melany is like The Good Soldier Svejk of porn, she's either a complete bimbo or slutty genius but either way she makes a mockery of authority. Rare 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

hilarious, hot, witty, really enjoyed this a lot

Damfino88Damfino88about 2 months ago

I like all of your stories, but this style of yours is emerging as my favorite. This is almost as good as "For You, and No One Else..." which I keep coming back to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a hella funny story. My compliments. Great job!!!

Oplot-MOplot-Mabout 2 months ago

"The first step is to summarize your professional standing. I briefly stood up and shook Phillip's hand. "Hello, my name is Livia, and I'm here to put your dick in my mouth."

"What... hi... what?" Phillip seemed confused and unprofessional. The next step was to explain your work history and key relevant accomplishments.

"This is my first time giving head, but last week waiting in the Hardee's drive-thru, some guys walking by said it looked like I had great lips for sucking dick."

I'm sorry but at this point this stopped being hot and started being hilarious.

oureltonoureltonabout 2 months ago

This would make such a great movie! I was omg and lol all the way through it! So funny and fantastic writing!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus11 days ago

Wow! What a wonderfully imaginative story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.