All Comments on 'Date Night with Wife's Friend Ch. 02'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GambierroninGambierroninabout 1 month ago

Another hot installment. I hope you choose to continue with these characters.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Hot. Yes... hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please keep going! This is realy hotttt!!!!

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

Hot for sure. Hope Jen gets the use of Dave more often without Lisa being physically involved but knows and see what all happens. good job so far

longrider9longrider9about 1 month ago

Loving this story !!! Great writing, please continue.

ashmountainashmountainabout 1 month ago

Much better than the constant barrage of cheating wive's stories that often go into this space.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Sharing like this is rare but can happen if circumstances are right. Years ago, my wife and I had been dating about a month and had sex one time. We were both 26 and non-virgins. We were talking on the phone and she mentioned that her friend Gina had asked her if I was good in bed. Her response was that she hadn't decided yet, she had high standards and I'd get another opportunity to demonstrate my ability. Gina laughed and asked if she wanted her to provide a second opinion. When told of this conversation, I laughingly said give Gina directions and send her over. About 7:30 the next evening, I had finished supper and was watching TV. There was a knock on the door. I open the door and see an attractive young woman in her mid twenties. She identifies herself as Gina. After looking me up and down, she says she is Laura's friend. I invite her in. When I secure the door and turn around, she is smiling. She puts her hands on the sides of my face and gives me a quick kiss. Being a healthy young man, not burdened with a deep relationship, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. Our embrace tightens and the kisses become intense and deeper. Soon we are engaged in a passionate make out. During a break for air, she murmurs that I'm a very good kisser. I whisper back that I hoped she would think I was great at it because she sure is and I want to continue. We lock lips again and stagger to the couch. We continue our tonsil exam and our hands are feeling each other and roaming. Eventually my kisses travel down her neck to her breasts which I enjoy sucking. She holds my head tight while feeding me her nipples until I break free enough to travel down between her legs. I bring her off three times, and then pick her up carrying her to my bedroom. Her wet pussy is tight and she proves to be multi orgasmic. Before we fall asleep, she has determined that I have good stamina and recover quickly several times for another round. We awaken once in the middle of the night for another round. In the morning we have serious hard morning sex. We both call into our respective jobs that we are having stomach flu. We make breakfast, then return to the bedroom where we have several more sessions of sheet scorching, uninhibited lust. We nap most of the afternoon. We get up and dress and eventually after another long make out session, Gina departs. A couple days later, Laura phones and tell me that I have earned the "Gina seal of approval". Laura and I continue to date and our relationship deepens. Gina remains her friend and becomes a platonic friend to me. Laura and I were married a couple years before it crossed my mind whether Laura ever checked any men out for Gina, haha.

Oldsalty1Oldsalty15 days ago

tops for slowly developing heat. Almost believable and well worth the read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous