All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 11'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 1 month ago

Lovely chapter! I’m so tense waiting for this to resolve. Just want everyone to find happiness. So great work - you definitely got me. ;).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So so so glad to finally see the sit post this, been checking daily for it. Love this story so much now behind even the smut which is fantastic. Can not wait to see how this wraps up with Vee and learn more about Amara, still wondering if theirs any more changes or powers in her future

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 month ago

Yes! SaS update! I think my favorite thing about your stories, other than them being INCREDIBLY hot and including more than one of my top five kink checkboxes, is that I legitimately do not know where you’re going to go with it at the end of the chapter. I can kind of feel which general direction the plot is looking, but how you get there is always good. Keep it up!

CarchariasCarchariasabout 1 month ago

I feel like Amara, Nick, and Tessa need to stage an intervention; maybe sit on Vee until she listens to reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amara should be able to figure it out as well. She has enough clues.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagicabout 1 month ago

Another captivating chapter! Great character development! I like the themed interplay of angel, demon, witch, rich privileged kid, and occult novice (Brandon/"Vince'). Then there's Nick. What a great first story! Congrats! 55 stars and counting!

lAnatomistelAnatomisteabout 1 month ago

What Carcharias Said.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This is one of the best-written stories I've ever read. An incredible series so far, and each chapter builds upon the excellence of the one before.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The supreme irony here, is that Vee is more evil than Amara is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
333 Followers
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES