All Comments on 'Your Family is Mine!'

by TimidShark

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kindzazakindzazaabout 1 month ago

It was fun. Thank you. The only drawback is that the boy is only an observer most of the time. The bully teases him a little and that’s it. Then a declaration of love... Unexpectedly.

Sibbu0065Sibbu0065about 1 month ago

Brilliant work ... I liked the bad end better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love these kind of stories. Thank you!

TimidSharkTimidSharkabout 1 month agoAuthor

Note: This is a commission. The choices of what happened in the story are that of the commissioner, not my own. If you are unsatisfied with how it goes, there's not much I can do about that. But I do hope you enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a hot story and I liked reading it. I don't like hard NTR, and this was a bit too much for me, but both ends made it worth reading because not even the "bad" one was actually that dark. Depressing and hopeless endings where relationships are shattered and characters are left broken are the part I hate most about hard NTR and this wasn't the case here. I still feel like this could have been better if you went a little more towards comedic selfishness and sexually frustrating jealousy rather than isolation and mental anguish. The "bad end" isn't so dark that it needs this level of progressive suffering by the hero and the "good end" feels like a whiplash after how terrible the hero was treated and felt. It would have been also nice if you got the hero a little more involved physically prior to the endings, which could have been seen as either the others trying to corrupt him or invite him to join the fun, depending on the ending picked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I thought the good ending was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this!!! I prefer the good ending cause im a sucker for love, lolol

A sequel for the good ending would be fire!

Keep up the great work

aglex59aglex59about 1 month ago

Awesome story and i liked both endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good ending was fantastic, well done!

Therandomguy401Therandomguy401about 1 month ago

CASEY THE LIFE CHANGER + A CONDOM BIG ENOUGH FOR A FUTA, it's the best of both definitely my new favorite 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why not one more ending, one where Aren actually leaves. Then a 5-10 years later and he meets his mom or sisters in a grocery store. He says he’s married with kids living a wonderful life. They talk, he finds out tyla lost interest once she couldn’t bully aren and after they finally realized what they did they had breakdowns and essentially became celibate so she left. They find out about his new family and want to meet them. He says he’d never bring strangers around his family. They cry he leaves but you find out it wasn’t true. No family because he could never trust anyone again. You could call it. The realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Alright I'll first acknowledge this is as the author says 'a commission', its not how they would pace/write/direct the story, and they did their best with it.

Second I'll then acknowledge they were doing their best with a dogs breakfast of a story from the commissioner. Had this been TWO stories, one 'Good' one 'Bad', with those individually written and designed towards those Endings, I'd have no complaints.

This however is clearly the 'Bad' story, with a 'Good' ending added on as a 'Pity Prize'. Talk about having your cake and eating it too...

Again, no issues with the author himself as I'm normally a fan of his material.

Ashley2031Ashley2031about 1 month ago

me the entire time : just leave...lol

but for real though this was really good, 5 stars all around and I much preferred the ''bad ending" to the good one. Can't wait to read the next story you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Both ending were good, but the GOOD ending was phenomenal!

dibusdibusabout 1 month ago

Hope to see more stories like this, the good ending was GOAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A fantastic masterpiece of smut! The 'good ending' was nice, but not quite believable after everything that leads up to it makes the 'bad ending' more realistic, and perversely hot. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Also i dont fcking care its a commision you wrote it, so you agree with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good ending is extremely weak, at thst point just write a different story, hes a wimpy weak cuck with no backbone, yawn havent seen that before or anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Add to that good ending sucks too, best ending would elbe to leave and burn down the house, leave the fucks nice and toasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a masterpiece of futa ntr! Absolutely loved it, don't listen to the haters who can't read story tags. Tyla is a fucking beast and I'd love to see more of her. Great work!

ContractorOfLifeContractorOfLifeabout 1 month ago

So I'm not usually a fan of the "Bulky abuses the weakling" genre nor the trope of the MC being a nebbishy little loser who gets cucked and shit on endlessly. But something about how you wrote your scenes kept me reading and I'm glad I did. Honestly enjoyed both endings. Great job.

NotmanenoughNotmanenough18 days ago

what an amazing story!

it got me pissed off at first because nrt is not my thing usually but i end up with a smile on my face at the end.

well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Eh, It would be better if you built up to it instead of just dropping it that way, like maybe gave us the studs perspective so we could see what was actually going on. Right now the Good ending doesn’t really match up with the rest of story, there should of been some heartfelt moments if you were really gonna get us to believe the stud wanted the boy instead was just being a psycho.

RMike35RMike3516 days ago
So who did Aren.

End up marrying?. Naturally I think Aren should marry Tyla,and do as she suggested at the end and get Tyla pregnant to even out the equation since Aren's Family and so forth all are expecting babies soon,and it would be fitting for Aren to get his former bully pregnant also,for Tyla to make amends for her cruelty in school and such.

But honestly I wish Tyla had magic cum and found a way to also get Aren pregnant like a girl so Tyla could watch Aren get bigger and bigger and give birth to 5 or 6 Futa Daughters,but that may be a bit of overkill.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

God has truly abandoned us

RMike35RMike357 days ago
The conundrum of Tyla.

This story revolves around both Tyla and Aren,but to an extent also Mom Angela,Sam,Tori,and finally Paige.But mainly Tyla and her cruelty towards Aren for decades from early school to even college.

It was great seeing how Tyla first turned Sam into a cock whore who worshipped Tyla for turning her into a dumb bimbo airhead who was happy to get impregnated by the Bully,then it was younger sister Tori's turn.Then Mom Angela's chance and she ended up pregnant too.Finally it was Aren's girlfriend Paige.

Tyla wanted to ultimately destroy and humiliate Aren for standing up against her,but Aren being a little femboy wimp had no power to stop Tyla,but Aren felt his family never loved him and just became mindless bimbo's to the bully.Ultimately they Aren that they love him and wanted him to join them in an Incestuous Futa Free-for-all.

But this story had missing highlights like actual incest between Aren,Mom,Sam,and Tori,I wish Tori or Sam had ate Aren's Anal Creampie after Tyla fucked him in his ass.Also I wished Aren had gotten Tyla pregnant since she stole Aren's chance to lose his virginity with his girlfriend Paige.

All-in-all I think Tyla was still a virgin in her pussy and both lost their virginities to eachother sort of like fate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTimidShark@TimidShark
The connoisseur of futa on male.~ For commission info: each out on Twitter or Discord for information and rates! Links: https://twitter.com/timid_shark https://archiveofourown.org/users/TimidShark/pseuds/TimidShark timidshark