All Comments on 'MILF Mother's Incest Fantasy'

by GhostWriter1232

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebj27 days ago

I couldn’t finish it. First help us understand the mask. If she can kiss him then what kind of mask is this? Also if they are that close how is it he isn’t recognizing her voice. And for crying out loud learn the difference between there their and they’re.

1 star!

dirtysondirtyson27 days ago

Please continue and keep her identity hidden while he breeds her!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey27 days ago

That was good......and hot.

rjb426874rjb42687426 days ago

His Mom is such a slut for her Son. I LOVED this story and hope you write the next chapter SOON.

I hope she takes off her mask soon so her son can see her and fuck her harder.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

MAS LENCERIA , free use mom

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Fun story but kinda far fetched. I do like stories that have at least a touch of realism. You mean Noah wouldn’t recognize his mom? Her body type, her voice? Masks don’t hide everything. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Eager to read the next part - preg test, baby bump, and months of belly swelling.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

"To be continued..."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

muskyboymuskyboy26 days ago

No explanation on why he could not identify his own mother, but it was a hot story nevertheless. Thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Bring em on. More chapters. 5☆

GhostWriter1232GhostWriter123226 days agoAuthor

Alright to answer some questions. Why doesn't Noah recognize his mom? Who said he didn't ? Milf mommy just thinks he doesn't recognize her. Maybe Noah is playing into all of this. Maybe Noah wanted to fuck his mom and this whole scenario made it hotter or maybe not... We will see. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Had to take off a star from what would have been a 5 star story for me due to all the times it diverted from hot and intense to pointing out how nasty and unhygienic the son was.

I'll read the next chapter, but I'm hoping the author will stop it with the grossness because it just kills the vibe and flow of the story.

OI8U2OI8U221 days ago

"I'd love to go another round with you mom, I'm good for at least another four." 5 Stars

Bucks7T2Bucks7T219 days ago

So lovely, this should go on for a while.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

It was a nice story but I hated how much you kept saying how dirty and nasty he was 4 stars but you nned to continue

muffman55muffman5519 days ago

Your story was very very very hot from start to finish. I thought at first that he was going to eat your juicy hot pussy before he put his cock inside of your wet cunt. I personally would have had to ask you if I could put my face and tongue between your thighs and licked your pussy lips and sucked on your hard clit. i actually had to jack off when i got to page two. i'm sure you have a awsome body and some extremely tasty hot juicy pussy just waiting to be eaten . thank you very much for sharing your fantasy. i hope the next time you get horny and masturbate that you think of my tongue on your sweet hot pussy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 days ago

This is one of the few stories I have read where the characters were not perfect in appearance, behavior nor body shape. It is obvious the the mother and son never discussed/talked about anything. I find it hard to believe that an 18 year old anything does not know about personal hygiene. Although still a virgin, hope springs eternal; therefor. the need for hygiene.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I get it it's a fake story and all but what kind of a mask did she have on that he couldn't tell its her mom? Also her voice he could not tell it was her? Unless the second part it will come out and said he knew it was her since the beginning and wanted to fuck his mom also. Also what was with the smelly part of the story? I don't get it any 18 plus would be bathing regularly even if he is a virgen. So many holes in the story just seems a kid wrote it just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

For a 52 year old who earns good money working in the legal field, your spelling and grammar are appalling. Perhaps you should ask a junior in your office to edit your next attempt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 hours ago

Nice emotions and taboo urges building up to a satisfying conclusion. You bring out the need and the inevitable results of allowing a natural desire to be fulfilled can completely. I am hoping for more. Let your mind wander where it will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous