All Comments on 'The Happiness That Is Holly'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

One of the better stories I have read recently

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 month ago

Jesus. If the Hallmark Channel did porn, this would be it.

Intro and wrap, just that hint of "if they only knew" tension.

The action was visual, hot and dirty... the characters were compelling and likeable.

This was a great read!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

LuuvLuuvabout 1 month ago

Well written and very hot. You do need to change the word ‘musty’ that you use to describe her vaginal fragrance. It is a smell like a damp basement. Replace it with musky, which is more of a primal, animal scent. Animal musk is added to many expensive perfumes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it! Didn’t hurt that it’s out of my playbook, other then the marriage ;) the first DP is always amazing. Good read!

PrfsrPrfsrabout 1 month ago

Sometimes “Ryan and I” should be “Ryan and me”. Have someone explain it to you, please.

GateWraithGateWraith13 days ago

WIN! Five wins, actually, and a favorite. I love Holly! She's my kind of girl, for sure.. quirky, nerdy, fun and loves sex. I'd marry that in a heartbeat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...