All Comments on 'Sucker Bet'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
carvohicarvohiabout 1 month ago

I read a story in 'Look' magazine fifty years ago wherein a man had some water, if he spritzed his wife with it she shrank. The theme of the story was how men can make women look small. I wrote another story titled "The Lamp" wherein a man acqires a lamp with a genie who he uses to shrink his wife. It was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I got into several chapters, but because the wife is presented as someone younger than eighteen Litrotica took down the 'offending chapters'. I never went back, but I still think I had a good story. The first chapters are still up. You're welcome to read them if you like.

carvohi

JorgeJogJorgeJogabout 1 month ago

ufff, I love shrinking scenes!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I expected him to restore the wife and immediately shrink the husband to have a hostage for the wife's affections.

justine_1692justine_169229 days ago

Short but fun. Five stars.

toastywarm01toastywarm0126 days ago

Not the usual Literotica fare!. A fun change ro what I normally read here! Thanks Wifetheif!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fun, but Bob should have beat the hell out of Stan once the wife was normal size again and then used the shrink ray on him. Then let the cat chase him. Probably the only way Stan gets any pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous