All Comments on 'A Chef Nurse Patient and Pâtissier'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
DrPopeDrPope21 days ago

Actually it wasn’t too bad with the errors considering the lack of editing….. the narrative was a bit nuts ( even for you ) way too many of the old clichés but who cares ;)

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly21 days ago

The fact that the two ladies don't think Jade cheated is absurd

WoodencavWoodencav21 days ago

Superb, loved it, for me your very best storey yet. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196921 days ago

haven't read it yet but at over 50K words, maybe this should be in the novels and novella's category? While I enjoy your writing a lot, I don't know If I'll ever have the time and desire to tackle this story.

dwoelfledwoelfle21 days ago

The lack of editing doesn't detract from a wonderful story. Your focus on their lives, not just the sex rounds out the tale . Thank you for sharing this terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

What happened to Marks concert? Did they go?

BalladeerBalladeer21 days ago
Another great on from this author

Your dialog is fantastic and the story flow is wonderful.

Thanks for another fun tale.

cyendreycyendrey21 days ago

I ignored the editing error, which are minimal anyway. Not sure this belonged in LW though, Romance might have been a better fit.

Writer’s universe, author’s rules rule. That being said, the latter half of tge story, in Queensland, left me indifferent at best. For those that are “in to” polyamory, and/or lesbian sex, will no doubt find it intriguing. For me it was a needless distraction - at best. The wife willingly cheated with little thought to consequences beyond the typical cheater’s “if he loves me enough we can get past it”. In honesty, there us no indication she ever got beyond that point.

Once she ‘tired’ of the boy toy, that was her going in position when she arrived in Queensland. Evidently getting sexed by both his new girl friend and almost ex wife was the cure for all their problems. Or at least has him so mellowed he’s suffering from partial memory loss.

Important to note that “boy toy” has gotten over his snit and has already made plans with the almost ex wife about getting together when his tour gets to Queensland. Funny, she has yet to mention this to hubby. That is going to float like a lead life preserver when he does find out. She probably should keep her suitcases handy.

IMO.

Hooked1957Hooked195721 days ago

Fuck, that was a long-ass story, but it was well worth the time it took me to finish it. This is five-star work.

Hooked

miket0422miket042220 days ago

Entertaining story.

That said. This throuple doesn't have a chance in the world.

Unless I somehow missed it Jase never apologized for what she did. She never actually expressed remorse for her actions. Even as they were sliding towards their 3-way relationship she still couldn't admit to herself that she had cheated on Dillon.

Prior to her first time actually having sex with Mark she kept promising herself she would confess her make out sessions to Dillon but, she never did.

As Dillon saw what was happening between Jase and Mark he tried talking to her and warning her. But, despite her professed love for Dillon she resented him trying to communicate with her.

Until Jade grows up and learns to be honest with herself and with her partner any relationship she's in is doomed.

No matter how much Dillon loves Jade how does he take her back after she chose Mark over him and immediately moved in with him as soon as Dillon left?

Love is not enough without trust and respect. There's no way Dillon can trust Jade and Jade showed absolutely no respect for Dillon or their marriage.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur20 days ago

This is a Great love story it does have a interesting twist with the patient as I'd not come across that before in a story here

I had to say I really enjoyed this one

Keep them coming mate

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

16 pages for an umpteenth fetish-cuck femdom fantasy ?

TwentysevenTwentyseven20 days ago

You write from a woman's perspective. Since we crawled out of the ooze, women have had to compromise, make concessions, appease and generally try to make things work. Men, on the other hand, have had to compete, protect, stand up for themselves or go under. That is why men just cannot accept stories with romantic endings where wrongs are forgiven and everybody loves everybody else. it is not our experience.

PolpolpPolpolp20 days ago

Always the same plot, wife cheating, hubby fond someone else, wife coming back, New girl love wife and Threesome ending to appeal the husband.

You really need a scenarist , you have a good writing but Always the same plot

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Coming from CG i expected a guy who got screwed over by his wife acted angry and then gave in when she came back. I didn’t expect that he would then just let his new lover just slide in and furhter turn him into a cuck twice over.

I love the way you write, your stories are engaging, but could you write a guy with a bit of a backbone. I don’t mean BTB, i like reconciliation. But at what does the cheat ever truly have to give up. You not only let her get back with her husband, but gave her another lover. I feel sorry for the guys in your stories.

Conflicted here, don’t stop writing, you’re awesome. But…

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

More polyamory bullshit.

Learn something new.

I just skipped to the last page, and there it was.

Cagivagurl, your writing is tired, repetitive, and just not worthwhile.

I get that you seem to have a small crowd of people cheering for you, led by Blackrandi, and that crowd seems to have some kind of influence, but it isn’t a good one because they would tell you that you are just writing the same things over and over.

I’m not going to read sixteen pages of your brand of religion.

It’s just not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I usually like this author - didn't like this story at all. Waaaaaaay tooooooo LONG

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Weird

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

16 pages from this writer. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Page 2. Good flow! Literate! All I’ve come to expect from this author. And now I m left with the choice of continuing to read what I already know will happen , all with the usual female explanatio., “It just happened “, as the male deals with his fragile ego.

TonyGWTonyGW20 days ago

WOW .. As I've commented previously, I have a love hate relationship with your work.

Some of your stories are among the best I've read and others well, I just want to fly to NZ and yell at you.

But, the one dominate point is, your works stay with me and I've found myself having the same emotional arguments that engage our characters inside my head. I find that to be the greatest compliment I can give an author, your works liked or not engage me and keep that emotional engagement long after I've closed the page.

Enough of the fanboy rant. This one, although not the same emotional gut punch you can deliver, was a light romp rather than a journey into the nature of love and your final sentences paraphrased not only this work but nicely summarized a theme that flows through all your works.

"Life, can throw up many hurdles. Challenges and tests. They learned that problems have more than one solution. That humans make mistakes, but with patience, and forgiveness. Anything is possible. Love isn't black and white. Love takes many forms, and it's not limited to two people."

Thank You, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Too long, couldn't finish it but gave you a 4

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Read the 1st page, skipped to the last page, and had no regrets. Cheating women and a hubby who accepts it. Typical.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Torn yet again. You have engaging ideas, but, to be brutally honest, you still have yet to hone your craft as a writer.

Over and over you have your characters repeat the same discussions with nearly no variation. At best, you only have enough actual content to fill half the volume here, and that’s probably being generous.

Then there’s the absolute brick wall of the ending, which has become a signature for you. Please, as you barrel towards 200 stories, take a step back to put the work in to refining your craft. Creativity without discipline is a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

You write such shit, can’t even spell diarrhea right.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x20 days ago

Why in the world would I want to read 16 pages of unedited cuck shit?

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

This is a total shit story.

Pure nonsense. Like a 14 year old wrote it.

Horrible writing. And full on cheating is just ok? Acceptable. Because? "We were drawn to each other."? So...if you are living your life. In a committed relationship. And you meet someone that you feel an attraction to? It's ok to fuck them. Your significant other should be just fine with it.

Sorry. This was just 16 pages of bad.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer20 days ago

Yes, I did enjoy the story... with certain reservations. But Cagivagurl, why are your main male characters always weak and pathetic, doormat types? Then half the story is about those pathetic men being manipulated by various women. It's as if the guys are mentally retarded! Yes, almost every story you write is like this.

Dillon should have dumped the cheating slut, Jade when she first cheated. But she then repeats it the next day!

What happened to his self respect? When the slut clearly decided on Mark and NOT her husband, Dillon should have cut all ties immediately. Keeping joint Bank accounts? LOL. He should have filed for Divorce BEFORE he started his $160,000 salary Chef job. How thick was he exactly? He should have blocked her phone number as well. Instead you have slut Jade phoning and chatting to him how his day was going and what he was experiencing, before she went off to fuck that arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I guess being a women you have make the women win. It shows in every story you write

PatricksonPatrickson20 days ago

I really enjoyed this. The story was good, the writing absolutely first class. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The usual fem/Dom agitprop. The same characters....the brain dead, narcissistic, deceitful wife who is incapable of anything resembling high level moral reasoning...the weak, unprincipled, faggotty/semi- submissive, cuckish husband....and the voice of the tranny author, through Lyla, urging readers to forsake the moral standards that make a highly developed, productive civilization possible in favor accepting bonobo-like or ghetto standards of behavior. The same old bullshit from the tranny in a slightly different wrapper.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Sure it may have polished up very well with a good editor, however was a good read. You seem very stuck in the polyamorous life style, with a large dose of raac [which I don't mind] so that kind of spoils the story before the end it was telegraphed from early on. Personally [from experience ]I think the poly lifestyle is suited to very few, may begin well but ends eventually with a loser and two maybe winners. Still I enjoyed, only 4 stars sorry [the editing is always worth one] 2M

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago
Got to admit

There's a certain admiration of someone who can write pages of prose. On the other hand, to write 16 pages on a story that scores in the mid 2's is not not a lot of payoff for all that work.

.

I've seen two thoughts about writing. Does an author write with the reader in mind or write for themselves? Looking at the tags I'm guessing the author chose the latter for this story which is fine. This is posted on a free site so the motivation is the joy of writing itself.

.

Professional writers don't have that freedom. They have to keep the reader in mind if they want to put food on the table. Well, that and the publisher will help direct the story that way because they want food on their tables too. 🙂

.

So CG, keep on writing and enjoy the freedom of writing what motivates you. I can't promise I will read it. Anything over five pages is more than enough for me. Cheers!

FlamethrowFlamethrow20 days ago

A long and wonderful journey but there is some unfinished business regarding Mark. Or maybe he is no longer a part of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Sweet! Sweet dreams. Still, I loved it. You tried very, very hard to make the throuple a believable thing, but it didn't quite happen with me. I wish it could. Still, I loved it. Sweet dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Shit! What happened to Cassie and the food van? Inquiring minds want to know.

Great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Fabulous story. Five stars. You are among the very best literotica writers. Please keep cranking those LW stories about tumoltous reationships. Nobody does it better.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

What total and complete trash. A negative 5 stars. Dillon is nothing more than a cuck wimp. Jade is a disgusting cheating whore professing deep love for her husband yet fucking Mark after being married less than 2 years. None of these characters understand love, trust, integrity, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness. Laya is just trash a common slut who manipulates to get what she wants.

masustacymasustacy20 days ago

I liked the story.

The longer length suited the plot. Lots of meat on the bone here.

Lyla’s a very good character.

Kudos

26thNC26thNC20 days ago

It was too long, there were mistakes, and as usual it was well written. But just like everything else you’ve done, in the end it’s just , as always, unpalatable to a normal man.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The denouement is a juve.ile teenage fantasy, or a tranny fantasy. No worth the time it takes to read.

silentsoundsilentsound20 days ago

Another turd from the retarded and diseased mind of a social invertebrate.

silentsoundsilentsound20 days ago

P.S. how much of a retarded slut does Jade have to be to have sex with a guy that tells her he will kill himself if she doesn't fuck him?

How about him saying he won't work if she doesn't fuck him?

Cagi, you need serious help if you think any part of the shit you are pedalling is being bought.

The few people shoving sunshine up your poophole aren't doing you any favors.

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineer20 days ago

You are in my opinion one of the best writers on this here.

We are on Literotica! This, the format is not Pulitzer Prize winner stuff.

It needs to be readable, this story is. It needs to be entertaining, this is. It needs some erotic content, this has it.

Gets 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I'm not sure if it's lack of insight or awareness, or just poor character development, but Lyla (and most of the the characters you write in her same role) is just very predatory. She doesn't respect stated boundaries, thinks if people don't like her views or share them, it's just because they have closed minds. And she is a hypocrite. She tells Dillon he obviously doesn't love her if he doesn't want to have an open/polyamorous relationship, which is just nonsense. Her character is a cliche every time you use the like her and she signals that your story is the same tropes you always use. I thought the story was pretty good until Jade showed up and Lyla revealed herself as the rapey unicorn who creates a perfect throuple you seem to be addicted to. Then it devolved from there. I agree with other commenters; Jade still hasn't apologized and Jade and Dillon eventually will be less enthralled with their manipulator Lyla, who will also still want to fuck other people. So it just seems pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

No need for an umpteenth femdom-fetish-cuck irrealistic fantasy in this LW category, since 99% of them are following these line. To get a better readers response change category to Fetish-Cuck or change this overused theme.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Great till the last few chapters sucked

Bham487Bham48720 days ago

You always have intriguing story lines but never finish with real people in mind. With female cheaters the story ends up a fairytale for sluts. With male cheaters it’s burn the bastard, but you always cause a lot is chatter in the comments so you must be doing something right. You have writing skill (not including terrible conversations that repeat) but no relatable context.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211020 days ago

I love your stories. I like how you emphasize the characters emotions; the conflict. I

ibuguseribuguser20 days ago

The story itself was ok but I can't say it was well written.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye20 days ago

Well written story but as many recent efforts are a bit overly long in development as well as a bit of a repeated riff on other recent stories. Two major characters also get dropped to never appear again although it seems she was an initial inkling of things to come and he was a major element of the story tension. Many things in dialogue left unsaid or explored.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeur20 days ago

I really liked this. Your character development is so good I could feel like I was actually each one of them. Most writers can't do that. A better physical description of the characters would have helped but I used my imagination and made it through ok. I did like the ending. The only thing I was left wondering about was related to Cass. I would have liked to have known how she turned out. Thank you for the story. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Anonymous comment down a few said it perfectly well: "Please keep cranking those LW stories about tumoltous reationships. Nobody does it better."

Cagivagurl, you are the absolute master of tumoltous relationships here. I don't always love the endings, but your stories have truly real life characters with all the faults we usually have. I'm male, so I especially love that you're often writing from an explicit female POS. It's like having a dialogue with a view I can't have or share on my own. Thank you!

(Too bad there are so many spiteful, holier-than-thou, and/or just outright idiotic comments. Please don't let them get to you.)

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Another great story. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

If I understood correctly, Jade liked the feeling of some kind of superiority, the ability to control the process during sex with Mark, and Lila was touched by his emotional experiences and poignant revelations in his songs. With this in mind, won't the liberated girlfriends try to attract Mark to their tight-knit threesome during his visit to their city on tour? Laila will start convincing Dillon with speeches like - Jade loves you and me, but she also has feelings for Mark - so you can love not two, but even three people at the same time! I also dream of getting to know him better and experiencing what Jade loved him for. Why can't you understand this? Open your heart, feel it and come to terms with the versatility of our love...

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

OK so I'm half way through on page 8, and I needed to jump over here and vent about how much I hate the mother Olivia. What a sniveling mealy mouthed falsely sympathetic empty headed piece of fking furniture she is! She is even more clueless than Jade!! Most of these characters have so far turned out to be rather unlikeable TBH, but I am enjoying the read, so I'm going to head back over to page 9. Not sure how I want this to turn out yet but as of right now, I am really hoping Dillon stops talking to his stupid (ex) wife on the phone. She made her choices - you said so repeatedly - give her the heave ho and let her spend the rest of her life in this toxic dependency relationship (If you don't love me I'll KILL MYSELF) of her own making!

stev2244stev224419 days ago

The usual CG rollercoaster, which is a good thing. The characters are believable and interesting, which is the exception in LW.

CD1929CD192919 days ago

More Cagivagurl nonsense. After page 2 I figured she would cheat with her patient. I jumped to page 16 and of course they end up living in a Ménage à trois. Yeah right.

More nonsense. Waste of a read.

Bronco56Bronco5619 days ago

I enjoyed it

5stars

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast201019 days ago

Usual stuff, written well and engaging but had all the usual charters. A wife thay cheats and les to her husband, apologies and does it again. Tried to encourage him to accept her having two men while he plays second fiddle to Kark and basically works all hours to provide for them.

She chooses the liver over her husband and seems to believe, assisted by the other female characters, that if he just has time to think about it logically he’ll realises she still loves him and let her have this (this is sometimes different in your takes).

The only other male chacter in this tale who had an opinion is Mark who also believes the husbands wrong to go to the new job and just leave her (but glad to he got himself a girlfriend), Marks Dad and her Dad keeps quite (their views may not got with the female led support for her actions.

Moves straight in when husband leaves, Stays away for months to tour with him believing the husband should be just say waiting for her (it’s a woman’s thought process thing).

Husband gets a new partner who’s initially sympathetic, while she’s seducing him (despite him being married) who wants a casual relationship but then unexpectedly falls in love with him and waits for him to love her too). Despite encouraging him to try new things and the deepening love she somehow doesn’t tell him, a guy who arrived hurt that his wife cheated on him, that actually she didn’t believe in monogamy age was openly bisexual. Two things that should have been discussed before they got too serious so he could decide at the beginning if they were comparable. Deceit. Certainly, manipulation, possibly.

Wife decides she’s had her fill of the new boy and wants husband back, she’s then shocked and surprised he didn’t just sit in his room ea h night waiting for her - she’s immediately moved in with the new guy and is publicly his girlfriend.

The girls get closer, nee girlfriend now turns on husband and sides with wife to encourage him to get over the betrayal and be more open minded. Remember all your female characters are enightened and empowered and your make characters takes, boring and close minded - also weak and easily soothed by the chance of sex.

Girls fall in love and plot to get guy onboard, guys will grumbles at the chance of an occasional tgreesome where he plays a bit part to the two lesbian lovers.

They all live happily ever after and the Disney castle appears at the end with a few fireworks in the sky. The End

Except…. What happens when Mark comes into town and the two girls get their free tickets and end up spending the night with Mark?? Does Dylan’s principles slip further, maybe he and Mark then also fall for each over with the girls assistance (manipulations) and they all live in a happy bisexual family for ever and ever….

Also what about poor Cassie??

A couple of things you brought up that were left hanging has you finished the dream ending.

WordwatcherWordwatcher19 days ago

It reads well it seems to follow the author’s general story line it did run on a little

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Paraplegia refers to paralysis below the waist, and usually affects both legs, the hips, and other functions, such as sexuality and elimination.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut19 days ago

I read this with some trepidation, having seen reports of your stories.

Everything started off well enough, but in the end I found the tale dull, like the characters were without depth and emotion. I didn't relate to any of them.

I will read future submissions for at least a while, but after this I'm not expecting much.

Vadar990155Vadar99015519 days ago

Five stars from me. Sixteen pages represents a lot of work. You give it to the readers on this site for free. When you post I blow off my chores and have some extra cups of coffee.

SDWargamerSDWargamer19 days ago

Good one CG. Always like your complicated love stories.

The first time Jade and Mark were together was really hot. Proves you don't need long overly detailed set scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Another Cagovagurl stereotype story. She's lost all sense of imagination, all her stories are highly predictable now. As somebody wrote "After page 2 I figured she would cheat with her patient. I jumped to page 16 and of course they end up living in a Ménage à trois. Yeah right.". Very sad for Cagivagurl..she could have done better.

More nonsense. Waste of a read.

UnassignedUnassigned19 days ago

As usual, Cagivagurl, you set the stage like few others on this site. The lack of an editor was not an issue for me, at least as far as the technical mechanics; if there was a misspelling here or there, or punctuation issue (maybe), it wasn't a big deal.

.

Where I will disagree with a number of other commenters, however, is that I *don't* think this was well written. It suffers the same issue as many of your other stories (really no different than those edited by the esteemed Randi) in that the middle 80% was, in the majority, a throw-away. The dialog is excruciatingly repetitive, the plot moves at a glacial pace, and the characters barely evolve, if at all. The story itself has virtually no arc, just a step-function resolution on the last page.

.

It's a shame, because (again) you have tremendous skill in creating scenarios with heartfelt conflict, and there's clearly some writing chops waiting to be released.

MormonJackMormonJack19 days ago

Yes, another typical, awesome tale from you, Cagivagurl. Many thanks!

I don't mind the reconciliation, and I think it funny that she doesn't get Dillon all to herself. Sure, she gets Jade but it's not really what she had to begin with. I think that you, or your characters, missed a big issue: Lyla didn't just break Dillon's trust, she showed some serious amounts of disrespect to him. She didn't respect him enough to listen to his observations. Instead, she complained he was just jealous. More disrespect when she went back to Mark after confessing, even when Dillon told her what would happen.

I know I would have not tolerated the disrespect and lack of trust, but I suppose that Jade could have eased those wounds.

Tls2753aTls2753a18 days ago

At first, I was hesitant about committing to a 16 page story. But since it was Cagivagirl, I kept with it. Then, about half way through, I realized that I wasn’t going to want it to end.

I loved the phrase, “listen through angry ears.”

Thanks for the story!

Opinionated1Opinionated118 days ago

there's no such thing as a CG story without a brainless and gutless hard working successful

guy who gets constantly manipulated by his women who clain they love him in some

alternate reality. Dillon should have kicked Jade to the curb for good when the very disrespectful Mark

mess went down, but then to later tolerate 2 women doing the same thing! He works and they play..

The other thing I find interesting is how much the author gets into describing the relationships of

Jade through the story, as opposed to the significantly less energy in Dillon's romps. CG obviously

prefers women and loves putting good men in very twisted situations.

PonosPonos18 days ago

Although very well written the characters are very unlikable for me.And the whole polyamory in this instance seems a recipe for distlaster.Yea it might work at this moment but when a new special male comes it will be heartbreaking all over again. The two ladies really seem to fall in love with anyone like its just another Sunday

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt18 days ago

First of all, not every relationship has to be the standard male/female monogamous type. Everyone’s different. As it happens I’m a lesbian so already outside the norm, and loved a woman who was a paraplegic for 16 yrs. I got tired of being told I was a saint for being with her. That’s an unusual relationship too. I’m not a jealous woman…far as I’m concerned, it’s a waste of time. But I do consider sex to be the ultimate intimacy and wouldn’t be ok with my partner sleeping with someone else. That’s me, but I learned long ago to never say never, and that my opinion is only my opinion. Those of you who think this story is a travesty can have your opinion, but I fail to see the need to be nasty. Maybe yall should check yourselves cause your insecurities are showing.

Secondly, just as an fyi, a paraplegic can have sexual function. Spinal cords are complex critters and every injury is unique.

Thirdly, I wasn’t overly impressed with Jade either. As a former caregiver, I totally understand that tight emotional bonds can be formed. But sleeping with a client is absolutely overstepping professional boundaries, and ofc overstepped her marital boundaries. She may have felt bad for sleeping with Mark but not enough to not repeat it. And she may not have slept with Lila till she had permission, but I rather think passionately kissing her when she presumably was there to get her hubby back showed seriously poor judgment. I felt no sympathy for her. I get ya gotta keep the plot going, but I found them all aggravating in various ways. But you know I love your lesbian stories much more than the LW ones. I only read these cause you wrote them. You certainly got peoples’ attention lol. Thx for 39 pages worth of reads in two days! Woot!

paulsubpaulsub18 days ago

Love the story, the, chapters, and the concept . I have a relationship with two women who love each other as well as me. You can love more random one.

Thank you expressing this in this beautiful story🥰

BSreaderBSreader17 days ago
Couldn't

Finish reading this, yet another attempt to upset the natural order of life. It was way to long and there no way this kind of behavior is normal. Guess I'll have stop reading more of your stories.

caruso0909caruso090917 days ago

It's such a pity, the start of your stories is so well designed, lots of emotions, good to read, but from the middle it gets always worse, it should be possible, to give two appraisals to your stories, 4 - 5 for the first half, 1 - 2 to the rest, you don't have a man's point of view, read live reports on reddit, "asoneafterinfidelity, survivinginfidelity", it's so hard to get past big betrayals, hurt and pain, which are always part in your stories, often it takes years to reconcile, if even possible, it needs more than to show the betrayed husband a used pussy

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Lovely story but some weird scattering of commas in inappropriate places!

rosco6rosco616 days ago

Awesome story,I completely agree with your final sentence

Nice reading about Queenstown having been there afew times

RocketMan12RocketMan1216 days ago

I got about 10 pages in and got really bored.The droning on about such unrealistic relationships was ridiculous The 1st half was good after that I almost fell asleep reading Sorry Gurl a big swing and miss. You wrote so many good stories in the past. Not this one.

MightyheartMightyheart15 days ago

Didn't work for me.

The MC was delusional.

Typical of this author to have the wimp husband take back a serial cheater.

He had never approved of a polygamous relationship.

The story needed to be half it's length to be crisp. The infidelity should have been a one off.

Then it would have been a more poignant story.

MattblackUKMattblackUK15 days ago

Another 5* story from Cagivagurl.

snornsnorn14 days ago

Wow, so many haters in the comments. Just no. This was a beautiful story - life is messy but I’m glad the throuple works out in the end.

Anita71Anita7114 days ago

I must say this story must be many men's fantasy, but it just doesn't work in real life.

But I still give 5 stars, you write well

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now13 days ago

Loved it!

Happy the way it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Immature drivel.

strawboystrawboy12 days ago

Followup story with Mark and band coming to town?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ11 days ago

You just can't let the husband be straight and monogamous and not have to accept the infidelity of his partner.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 days ago

A long-ish, but fun read of a common fantasy realized, well-written and deserving 5 stars, IMHO.

I also think it's just that- a fantasy, and pretty unlikely to happen very often, but thats why we're here: to read stories written to entertain.

I'm always interested to see readers comment as if they're reading a history of real life, saying this or that couldn't happen because ____ ?

It's a story... fiction... take it for what it is and don't complain if the characters don't act or react as you would expect them to in the real world.

There were no claims this was a historical account... it was presented as fiction !

I thought it was pretty well-written, that it was entertaining, and to me it was certainly worth the time to read it.

Thanks for another very sensuous tale of people who act human, fall in love, make mistakes, but still find a way back to a loving relationship, even if it isn't a traditional one.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 days ago

Loved the story But he told her no to Mark and she did it twice, back to back......game over !

argeelogargeelog6 days ago

I gave it 5 stars for the writing ✍️ but Jade cheated and enjoyed it, more than once. Mark took advantage of her and she let him. Dillan should have sent her to the curb. There was no excuse for her. He didn’t screw another woman until long after she cheated and, basically, chose Mark over her husband. Well written but disturbing with the implied RAAC at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
3565 Followers
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...