All Comments on 'Kayleigh Helps Save the Business'

by Confused_writer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Cptprice38Cptprice3826 days ago

Loved it, few grammar errors but overall loved it

AmbulAmbul26 days ago

I love the character of Kayleigh that the author created. The mom, wife, and now self-confident and accomplished cam whore now is her husband’s very willing whore to ensure that his husband gets the contract. This has been an outstanding series so far, well-plotted and well written. I look forward to the next chapter in Kayleigh’s cam porn career.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

There should be more from this first visit! It is full of continuous stories!

AmbulAmbul11 days ago

I hope that big-breasted and very petite Kayleigh will join a gym to tighten and firm her tummy and other parts of her body. The webcam whore and now a company whore for her husband Todd needs more than ever to look her best in front of the camera and for Todd’s business clients.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConfused_writer@Confused_writer
115 Followers
Hi. I write very quick stories on my phone during quiet periods at work. They aren't a work of art and I admit to poor editing but I'm using a Chinese phone that only recognises American spelling and apparently no grammar. Please bear with me, I may go back and edit the storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES