All Comments on 'M1911A1 - Aftermath Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
KahunabobKahunabob25 days ago

Damn. Good ending. Almost Stephen King like, really. Even though I'd have liked to see Justice or Adresta make an appearance here, this works better. Would have made a good story for a Halloween contest. People are probably going to complain like usual about how tropey and by the numbers this story is, but I don't mind. Sometimes you want a big 7 course meal. And sometimes you want comfort food. Mom's spaghetti. And that's what most of your stories are for me. Comfort food. Modern day fables and fairy tales like the original Brother's Grimm stories. Hope life's treating you well, ST. And I hope you've got a lot more time to spend with your loved ones and treat us to some fun, over the top stories.

012Say012Say25 days ago

What a sad tale. I knew it would be and enjoyed it, if that is the right term. Thanks, 5 from me.

Hardday1953Hardday195325 days ago

Truth is much we do not understand about the realms of reality. Crazy right, but so it seems to a man from two thousand years ago transferred to this age. Well done, five stars. By the way, you're pushing many peoples understanding of reality.

sdc97230sdc9723025 days ago

In theory, Helen and Terry are both going "down below," Helen for her adultery and Terry for his suicide. I wonder if they'd end up reliving the events of the original story and this sequel for eternity...

other2other1other2other125 days ago

Surprised she didn’t have a picture in. A certain art gallery :)

Always love your stories

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy25 days ago

Hi, appreciate your keen understanding of the human condition! I don’t think that anyone else could come up with a better follow up story.

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith25 days ago

Now that was payback! Great tale. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OOAAOOAA25 days ago

FANTASTIC ghostly story, my friend!!!

👏👏👏👏👍👍

LechemanLecheman25 days ago

Wow! That was really good.

SDN1955SDN195524 days ago

That was an excellent story. ST’s stories seem to always put the reader in a front row position, as if you’re actually experiencing the events as they unfold.

ttt59ttt5924 days ago

A good ghost story combined with a BTB theme it is a winner!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc24 days ago

Wasn't a big fan of chapter 1 but this one was classic ST! 5.0*

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now24 days ago

Excellent!

Have been waiting for part 2 - and it most certainly did NOT disappoint - well done, ST!

itsayouitsayou24 days ago

Great job. The mind can do some amazing things especially with guilt. Can something in real life happen. I have heard to many stories about visits from beyond. I enjoy your stories

mathur_nkmathur_nk24 days ago
Mind game: she could have been a better person

The story is great about the mind game that Terry played while dying : the letter. However, it is unusual that in spite of the visions she got of Terry, it took 25 years in being quadriplegic and reoccurrence of falling of picture to her admitting the simple fact that a weekend of with Ray wasn't worth what it cost. Clearly she was much more head strong self centered entitled bitch than what Terry thought. While he might not have imagined his death alone can shake her attitude, the fall out about her job, treatments from her friends, social circle, colleagues etc must have made her realise her mistake much earlier.

If she had been a just better person with slight open mind to admit this on the first event of the picture falling, she could have easily moved on as a far better person, productive and useful for the society.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf24 days ago

Good job. 5 stars. Awesome story with terrific closure. Many authors on this site never fully close their stories. And so the reader is left hanging, not knowing what happens to the unfaith slut wife. Thank you for the closure.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196924 days ago

it took that long for the epiphany... she's kinda slow. ha ha.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice24 days ago

Very well written piece, touched my emotions actually. I liked that the characters stayed basically the same characters throughout. A pet peeve I have is for writers to have their characters behave in ways that are inconsistent with both the circumstances and how the character has been presented, and then some commenters will say "this is the writer's universe, they decide what happens"...except it has to make sense. This story had none of that nonsense. 5 stars for presenting a premise and then skillfully writing about the logical resolution of those characters' lives.

ragnarok1ragnarok124 days ago

Great story. 5 stars. Keep it up.

KRD19254KRD1925424 days ago

Original and rare a Part2 is better than Part1. Truly a living BTB hell, brilliant... Now, the big question 'will they both go up or down after her final breath?'

\

Another true "Master-of-the-Quill"

\

6******, Hooyah, Salutes...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit24 days ago

I kind of expected she’d be the subject of a painting, like so many other of your villains. This is much better.

bhill8671bhill867124 days ago
For your consideration

A portrait of a breakdown. From the twilight zone. Five stars.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice9924 days ago

I do think the wife would get over the worry of people, total the money that dead husband has disbursed to charies, find a synpathetic judge showing the husband wasn't in right mind as shown by his suicide, and forcing the greedy charities to return the money or be disgraced by the town of robbing a widow women. Same with any other changes to mortgage om home

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Any way you cut it this story just fails. With Terry dead there's no decent or satisfactory way to end the story. Death just seems like the easy way to end things rather than some clever way.

HelgamiteHelgamite24 days ago

powerful ending! I think i like this one better.

SwordWielderSwordWielder24 days ago

A very powerful story. Excellent as always.

Cito22Cito2224 days ago

What else do you give the great ST when he releases one of masterpieces. The only writer that can include sci-fi and supernatural in LW stories and make them awesome. Nothing but 5 stars all day.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Nice preview of what’s waiting for her in the next stage of her eternal journey.

/

If she had gone to Boise, I doubt she would’ve been comfortable there. Between the Saints, and the Militias, Boise isn’t welcoming to adulteress sluts. San Francisco, New York, or Washington DC are the places for women like her!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Cheaters get what they deserve.

davezqdavezq24 days ago

a novel idea where the cuckold does suicide eearlly but gets to plague the errant spouse who is still not repentant at least for a long long time. Well written. And of course, there is lasagna.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades24 days ago

Quite a different view of revenge, a lifetime of torment. Thanks for your writing. Good to have you posting again.

Rocky62Rocky6224 days ago

Deserving fate whether it all i. Her head or from beyond the grave

NegateGivityNegateGivity24 days ago

Good ending for a hard story. One continuity error was when she left Janice's house the first time, she went back to the hotel. She then woke up in her house. Otherwise this was an entertaining read.

WoodencavWoodencav24 days ago

A clever storey, well written, but I did not like it. ⭐️⭐️

Buster2UBuster2U24 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Mr. ST for another masterpiece that is far beyond the realm of mere mortals. This is an amazing story of cold hearted cheating wife being paid back in spades. Thank You Mr. ST this was so good. Buster2U

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg0624 days ago

Amazing tale

Since she repents I wonder if his next visit he looks whole

cyendreycyendrey24 days ago

I’m giving it four stars because it is ver well written. However, I detest the entire story, even though I read sequal hoping it had some redemption. If it were an option, a second rating on the story would <1.

AethurAethur24 days ago

It's sad that the wife never seemed to regret her actions. Even at the end, she clearly didn't care about what she put her husband through. Thanks for sharing the story.

willyk1212willyk121224 days ago

good story liked it alot

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut24 days ago

Great story as always.

I must confess, though, I'm more interested in waiting to read through the comments and find the first one that says, "Helen didn't suffer enough" or "You let Helen off lightly."

You can never burn the bitch enough for some readers.

Predictable comments. An additional joy in reading Loving Wives stories.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

It was almost impossible to do Justice to the horrible original tale, because there is nothing worse than brutally destroy a life. But this very well written followup did the miracle. Not only it's one very rare real BTB (opposite to the most fake ones, just RAACs or BurnTheBastards), but certainly one of the best. Maybe we can only find better BTBs in ... Saddletramp production. Excellent job that undoubtedly deserves the full 5* prize. Keep going, this poor femdom-cucking-wives category really needs more Justice.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Another fine tale from the Master. ST, you are like a life raft recuing me from a swirling tide of unicorns, rainbows, gay cucks and bulls and all the rest of the unedifying fare with which LW is becoming clogged these days. Thank you.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Don't think the Femdom-Crew would like too much this BTB tale: first rule, never-touch-the-slut-wife, from the Free-cheating-without-consequences guide for writing femdom-cuck tales. Among the uncountable "new" (?) writers, almost all starting, and keep doing it, with only femdom-fetish-cuck tales, it's very good to read an excellent BTB tale from one of the old-guard, and well established, anti-cuck authors. 5+ stars !

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Another great story from the master (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Nice.

Kernow2023Kernow202324 days ago

good story with great payback

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Brilliant as always!!!!!

LisaJayeLisaJaye24 days ago

Enjoyed the story, I didn't expect the ending. Thank you

Dalton402Dalton40224 days ago

Great end to the story. Lost a star because I thought it was a little longer than it needed to be

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Blah, blah,blah over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Superb stuff !

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

That belongs with 31st March 2024. A whole lotta pain and sorrow, and for what?

Maxximus0040Maxximus004024 days ago

Brilliant two part story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

You would make a great book writer. You capture the reader with the story and hold them until the end. I have read all of your stories and enjoyed them. Keep up the great work.

sf_operative63sf_operative6324 days ago

Excellent follow-up...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

On page two. I see you are still calling the managing partner Wilson. You really do need a proofreader for these small details. Back to the story.

JPB NOT BOB

AngelRiderAngelRider24 days ago

Your females are usually cartoon characters but not this time. Helen was interesting and developed extremely well. She felt like she could be a real person.

Terry though was flat. I understand that he was a ghost but every interaction with him was repetitive and didnt really add to the story other than making Helen tired. I DO like the haunting plot, i just think you could have easily fit this into one chapter. I think that would have eliminated the the feeling of repetition.

It was different though, so you still get 5 stars (your editor should have picked up those name swapping issues on page 3)

Xzy89c1Xzy89c124 days ago

20 years with a law firm and she is an associate?

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A solid four stars story. Diligent proofreading would likely have made it five stars. The Bledsie/Wilson thing was the most egregious.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

One hell of a ride on this story. I was hoping more for her family, friends, etc., to turn their backs on her- in varying degrees, leaving her to feel the very real world of hurt. But ST didn't see it that way in the main.

The author seems to be in an after-death & in the grave mode. I'm not sure I'm liking that, but at the same time in this story, I loved it. Go figure.

Helen was a self-centered cunt of a human, with little redeeming value. She didn't feel all that bad for her husband's death, just what it did to her. Her admission at the end of the story that it wasn't worth what happened, in my view, was more to how her life ended, needing to resign her job, than losing her husband.

>> This story was a tour de force of writing; 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Even better than "burning the bitch" is letting her do it to herself; turns out she DID have a consicence!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Again with the fucking lasagna! How about leftover Chinese?

PikaGelionPikaGelion24 days ago

Can your carry this over to October for Halloween competitions?

I like to think that it's the little details that flesh out and give depth and substance to stories. The honey for the tea, taking care of business in the morning and the fact that mom's scrambled eggs were the best.

This is why I see writing as a craft. I also think this is why you are seen as a master weaver. I am looking forward to your next tapestry but not too eagarly. I wouldn't want to rush you.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Wow! There is a lot of quality inloving wives again. Thanks saddletramp 1956. 5+

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Just for future reference, the funeral home would be getting the death certificate and arranging for the certified copies, not the family. Enjoyed the story, though.

WargamerWargamer24 days ago

Best BTB out there at the moment

Well done, great story

5/5

ZebcannonZebcannon24 days ago

Very nicely done. I would give it more than 5 stars but that is all that I can give. I loved the hauntingly touch to the tale. It was a change from the basic BTB more of a subtle take. Thanks for the great stories, Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

from a writing standpoint, that was probably you best story

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Brutal….but well deserved consequence for the bitch.

.

One thing that was never really explained/described was WHY the bitch ever married Terry in the first place…and WHY she bothered to stay married to him. That said….25 years in a wheelchair and she is only NOW figuring out that her behavior was unacceptable? Mr Tramp….your description of this woman has to be of one of Lit’s all time narcissistic creatures.

.

Only thing I didn’t like …. and it was something that you probably couldn’t change give the suicide of the original story … was that Terry seemed to living in his own Hell even as he put Helen thru hers.

.

4 ****

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff24 days ago

What a finish! This exceeded my expectations. By a mile. For a young guy, you're very perceptive. I've read these two installments with my wife of nearly 54 years, and she wholeheartedly agrees. It's truly sad to see what it took for Helen to finally admit the truth. Ten huge stars for this instant classic.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A very sad and creepy story. It sucked she ended up with anything financial from his demise, but I guess you can only do so much on short notice. It's great to see something from Saddletramp again. He certainly can spin a story.

Dennis26Dennis2624 days ago

Excellent writing, don't see how it could be any better. Worth more then 5 stars. One of the few times I have seen an ending with closure that fit the story. The impact to her sister is something I never saw coming.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Better than I expected. 4

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

excellent!

WetheNorthWetheNorth24 days ago

Too much Super Natural and not up to your normal standard.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel6124 days ago

Another wonderful tale by the Old Saddletramp! While I quickly lose interest and often bail on the stories that go off into the metaphysical verse, this one cleverly kept it in a space where the phenomena could easily be within the MC’s own mind so I was happy to read through to the end. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nixroxnixrox24 days ago

SUICIDE should have been in the TAGS

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Nicely written. Life as a paraplegic. And still it takes 25 years to come to a conclusion as to the worth of that weekend. Fuck her, I hope Terry continues the nightly torment.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Ehh, I still don't get what her punishment was?🤷🏾‍♀️.. she ended up getting EVERYTHING instead of the half she would've gotten in a divorce🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏾‍♀️🤭.. now he's roaming the earth bothering her... whopee... I still think she made it out better than she would have had he just divorce the skank and move on.... she has all the money for her care.. the only thing she gave two fucks about was the money... she didn't shed a single tear over his death. Throughout the story all she cared about was her losing her career and money.. even him visiting her in death was no longer a punishment like he thought it would be.. she now takes comfort of him being there... he was wimp, he died a wimp🤷🏾‍♀️.. he really should've gotten rid of her when she changed her mind about kids.. she waited until after the marriage to tell him she didn't want kids. That made her a liar, she was not a woman of her word.. if she'd lie/deceive him about something like this, what else would she lie/deceive him about?. He spent the whole marriage catering to her & her needs, loving her when she didn't love him at all.. she couldn't give two fucks about him.. the contempt, selfishness and disrespect wasn't new.. he just glossed over it🙄... it has always been what SHE wanted.. what he wanted has NEVER mattered to her. This was a very one sided marriage, he was just too stupid to see it.. he wasted 24yrs on her and took his life.. I don't understand why money( paying her) was so important if he divorced her, which is the reason nwhy he decided killing himself would be better than paying her.... when she STILL ended up getting 99% of the assets in his death?. His math wasn't mathing.. he didn't make a lick of sense.. 2 yrs paying alimony vs death by suicide.. the stupid wimp cuck chosed death..the saddest part is, he can't even move on in death... he's still there with her.... this is truly sad...

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Wonderful, 10 stars. Helen figured she was the smartest thing that ever happened, but found out she wasn't. She got hers, and the punishment kept on giving... You're still the master, Saddletramp!

muskyboymuskyboy24 days ago

I'm a bit surprised you thought 25 years in a nice nursing home was enough....and 25 years for the epiphany? Just didn't feel her remorse.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban24 days ago

After her husbands suicide, the loss of her career, the lack of support from colleagues and being left alone in life besides her sister... It still took her decades to come to the conclusion that her weekend wasn't worth it. That's one narcissistic bitch! Good haunting, though!! LOL 4/5 BRB

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian24 days ago

Near perfection. We read about characters taking their own lives, but this is truly the first, "Resssst of the story... Good day!" we have read.

Escape_WithinEscape_Within24 days ago

Another fantastic tale. It is your universe and you describe it wonderfully. Reality is a subjective perspective. My wife claims to have seen her deceased grandfather standing in the middle of the road when she was falling asleep at the wheel on a lonely country road. My grandmother swore up and down she heard my deceased grandfather's wheelchair rolling about the house an hour before a break in occurred in her home. I listened to my deceased mother in law walk across her former room and sit upon the bed (feeling the mattress sink beneath me.) It is a matter of perspective and belief. I warned my children that even in death I would never leave them and would watch over them. The religious find comfort in similar thoughts. In a cinematic paraphrase "I see dead people. And am comforted by it." It is unfortunate that the husband committed other acts. Perhaps he could have instilled guilt without destroying her actual life. How long can we function with out sleep? Aw to sleep and perhaps to dream. Why is a good dream a dream and a bad one a nightmare? Well done. five stars is all I am able to give. I dream of more to offer.

Zeno1951Zeno195124 days ago

Another Saddletramp gem!!! Thank you

GardenshedGardenshed24 days ago

Powerful and excellent story…… Helen being haunted by Terry longer than they were married. Took Helen an awful long time for her to realize her weekend wasn’t worth it…….

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Not to much in favor of Terry committing suicide as retribution toward his wife... it was a cowards way out... the whole story was just vengeful and nihilistic... no redeeming value whatsoever. 2-stars

26thNC26thNC24 days ago

Spending 25 years as a quadriplegic is a pretty severe punishment for night of cheating fun. Terry will not welcome her to the afterlife either. Great saddletramp ending.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I can only hope my father in-law did that to my mother in-law, as she cuckolded him for a few years that I knew him. At the time I didn't know what it was, or that it had a name. He hung himself in the garage on her side.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A very long drawn out burn the bitch for eternity story. OK, she's still only sorry because of what it ended up costing her. She loved it, was going to continue it, and has no remorse or guilt about becoming a cheating arrogant cruel whore. A very depressing and unsatisfying story. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Still worthless! Some POS's shouldn't be followed up on.

BSreaderBSreader24 days ago
Hated

The way it ended but that's life. Thanks for finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great story, great ending. I don't think she ever repented of what she did, she just thinks it came at too high a price. So she's learned nothing about right and wrong, or what a bad person she is, especially with what she was planning, and I'm beginning to think she's brain-damaged in some way. Like a sociopath/psychopath or something.

.

Have to admit, I was feeling a little bit sorry for her by the end: I hope she finds peace and mercy in the afterlife. Yeah, and her husband deserves to rest. 5 stars, as usual.

RanDog025RanDog02523 days ago

Excellent story ST, but I knew it would be. I don't know how you invent your stories but damn glad you do! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks once again ST!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES