All Comments on 'My Mom's a Slut?'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dirtysondirtyson20 days ago

let's do one where he doesn't use protection!

Evil_twin_steveEvil_twin_steve19 days ago
Part 2 badly needed

Incredible story that has to be continued. I’ll be checking regularly in desperation for more

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle5519 days ago

Short, to the point, arousing, pretty neat! Thanks! I'm still waiting for some sequels of yours BUT this was a fine fine read in between for sure! It'd be a nice serie I guess!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Spank!

Love it. Nice story to build on.

Anyway Here’s my crappy idea. !

He goes over his mum and dads house still in a trance about what happened.

She’s just as sweet and loving as always. But He can’t keep his eyes off her this time.. now he sees her differently… the curves.. the fat ass the big tits FUCK! he needs her again so bad.

So he goes to the bathroom for a wank…as he’s stroking he notices some of her panties tucked under the washing basket.. Fuck he recognises them… they were soaked and hanging of one of her ankles at the club the other night… he picks them up to check.. yep that’s them alright.. still wet

He slowly lifts them to his mouth to taste them knowing it would help him cum… a gentle moan escapes his lips and catches in the damp fabric as the smell momentarily transports him back to the club…. It drives him wild. FUCK! he needs more… in his mind he’s seeing his mum fucking all the guys and then suddenly he starts to picture the two guys sucking each other off at the bar… dirty cunts he thinks. I bet mum has had them. I bet she’s watched them suck each other.. I bet shes encouraged them to suck or even helped FUCKK!! I need more !

He decides to leave the bathroom for a bedroom. This is going to be an epic wank I need comfort he thinks..,

He listens outside the bathroom door for a second and can hear mum in the garden with dad.. still holding the damp panties he heads to the nearest bedroom… mums!

Cracking open the bedroom window he can hear his mum joking in the garden bellow. Perfect he thinks as he strips to wank… still, he can’t get the image of those guys sucking each other out his head… as he spreads out on his mums bed he feels something hard under her pillow…

It’s her dildo… large black realistic 8” FUCK!!!… without thinking he sucks it…. Mmmmm he moans…wait .. wtf am I doing FUCK STOP THIS!

Now what… he thinks.. this is getting out of hand… it’s the stress of what happened the other day he thinks. Put the stuff back and go for a shower.. or carry on…. Be a slut like mum….no! Just stop it…

As he sits there trying to decide he catches a glimpse of himself in mums bedroom mirror… sat on her bed naked rock hard with a massive black cock in one had and his mums damp panties laying on his cock….

Be a slut…. U want this… do it…. Doit….he lets out a gentle moan as the excitement of what he’s about to do floods his body….

Slowly he pulls on his mums panties, letting them pull up his Arse… mmm the damp fabric hugging his balls and he spreads his legs and wanks…. Slowly he begins to suck her dildo as he pictures her again,….

As he wanks he talks to himself

“ mum you slut mmmm fuck yes… you take cock so well mum I wish I was you mmmm fuck I wish I was you mmmm.”

He continues to mouth fuck himself only taking the cock out to talk filth to himself about his mum, slowly getting louder as he gets lost in the moment

“ fuck mum I can’t believe I fucked you in that club mmmm you took it so well mum I wish I could take it like you mmm… “

Just then he felt eyes on him. He looks up and sees his mum in the door way, she’d clearly been crying her eyes red, her hand over her mouth the way woman of a certain age do when they hear something awful ….

“ you were there? …..,” her voice cracked, her hand shaking

papabear536papabear53618 days ago

I will be looking daily and eagerly hoping for part 2 ! Can't wait to see how this plays out. Hope to see this turn into a saga as there are so many possibilities to explore. Bravo!!! Great work!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals18 days ago

The "My mom is an insatiable slut" theme never fails to excite... Well done Mate!!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

An amazing story. I can definitely get how Tommy feels in this situation. A sequel would be excellent with a variety of ways it could go. One thing that is needed is better proof reading. There are many cases of using the wrong word (where instead of wear for example) and sometimes leaving out words making it somewhat difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I also agree Tommy needs to go Bi pretty quickly.

Either mom catching him wearing her underwear or how about one day out shopping, he sees the gay guy who was sucking at the bar.

they both recognise each other. They chat and Tommy can’t help himself but to tell him it was his mom.

The gay guy is really supportive and tells Tommy how hot it is and that he’s got some thing to show Tommy

they end up going to a changing room.. and the gay guy shows Tommy videos of him mom from times before. They both watch and end up jacking each other off.

Now Tommy has to go back to the club but this time and he wears a mask.

Ends up on the same fuck table as his mom.

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guy17 days ago

Do so enjoy a story where an adult son stumbles upon the side of his mother that is a woman with needs and little to no shame. Even the questions of how long has she had this hobby. No one in the room realizing how taboo of an act they’re witnessing, The mother too tired or cock-drunk to notice or care who’s fucking her.

sadbutcurioussadbutcurious16 days ago

Would love a sequel to this

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slaves14 days ago

When can we see part 2?

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue10 days ago

absolutely need a sequel, he shouldn't wear a rubber in that slut

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 days ago

Would like to see this story become a series. I like character development. I like seeing plot and subplots merge seamlessly. Would like to find out how and why mother became what she is. Would like to see the relationship between mother and son develop once she learns that he knows her secret. Thgere is so much to learn.

clayboy7447clayboy74471 day ago

Great story, needs a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
4477 Followers
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...