All Comments on 'Unorthodox Methods Pt. 02'

by samhasstories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
scienceistastyscienceistasty18 days ago

Currently seeking a referral to Anna's practice. God damn!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Back when I was feeling depressed I saw a therapist very much like this one. Things progressed after our 1st couple of sessions , she had me strip & her assistant fucked me with a big dildo while I told both ladies about my perverted obsessions & how turned on I was sucking men off. They charged me one hundred $$$ & sent my gay ass home. I plan to go back.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wow - Unorthodox Methods is a fantastic story. I could use Anna's therapy. I can't wait for part three, I wonder if the red-head on the bus will make another appearance. Thank you - keep on writing!

jrydher1jrydher117 days ago

Very hot. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I love this story so far! Some thoughts I had how this could progress after reading this chapter, is that Chloe could text him earlier in the week and instruct him not to masturbate for 4 days prior to his next appointment - and to use the mindfullness exercises in the meantime. When he shows up for the next appointment, Chloe would instruct him to take off all of his clothes and give them to her for safe keeping, so he doesn't soil them like last visit. He is advised that this will be the policy for all future visits as well.

He also writes about his sexual fantasies that include both Anna and Chloe, with him being a naked submissive exhibitionist. He has to read these, similar to the last one with Anna, to both Anna and Chloe. He gets embarrassed and incredibly aroused, and is directed to display his arousal to "demonstrate how he likes to display his erect penis." He ends up again acting out is sexual fantasies in reality with both Anna and Chloe.

For his "homework" he is instructed to edge himself while masturbating every night, but he is not allowed to ejaculate at all until the next visit. He needs to write his sexual fantasies he has as he edges himself.

He is also instructed that if he sees the woman on the bus again, he must display his arousal to her, and try and have a conversation with her.

In future chapters this could progress to where Anna has "extended therapy" at her home for a weekend where he must remain naked, and of course Chloe will be there as well. Somehow the woman on the bus will also be invited to this weekend event.

Extending even further, he could end up in a relationship with the woman on the bus, where she controls him, has him naked at home and wherever else she can, and displays him to other women.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Liked it. Next she and Chloe share the instrument.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8914 days ago

That was REALLY good. I'm loving Chloe so far. Admittedly I wish she had walked into the office while the protagonist was sitting there naked to retrive the clothes. But I understand that you're probably building Chloe up slowly. I honestly hope Chloe and the protagonist get together romantically.

RothgarRothgar12 days ago

Enjoying this story very much. It really struck a nerve with me when Anna identifies his desire to have women watch him ejaculate. That is a recurring fantasy of mine…impressing hot girls with my strong and copious cumshots! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Enjoying this series! And hoping for more! Will we see him exposed to Chloe who can affirm that he has nothing to be ashamed of?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous