All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 00'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TheJoker33TheJoker3317 days ago

Very educational Witty! Thank you for the effort you put into this.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester17 days ago

Thank you for the brief character summary. I didn't realize there where do many.

LospandaLospanda16 days ago

Is the high school mascot a Tigress?

msdr4dmsdr4d16 days ago

Witty,

I've been reading your tale since the beginning and have enjoyed the journey of Steven and the extended family. This cast of characters is very complete and as far as I can tell has little or no spoilers for readers not familiar with your tale. I agree that you may have thought of another title, but isn't that where it started? Lexi sucking Steven's cock during the pool party? I agree that it should mature. You have a gift, but maybe break off in a few directions. Marcia seems to be a little conflicted. After all the Slut Sisters can't always be together?

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

This was a good idea....thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I never noticed the name of the high school, but now that I have...boo! I was, am, and always will be on Team Dawn. For those who don't get the reference, I'm sorry. I'd let you know, but unlike the other site who doesn't have a problem mentioning Lit, Lit seems to have a problem mentioning other sites, so I can't refer you.

My only advice is, if you ever find the reference, disregard Witty's misguided loyalties, and always side with Dawn over Adrienne. Lol. 5/5 stars for the cast list.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Team Dawn

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 days agoAuthor

@TheJoker33 Thanks!

@AccelarVester I didn't realize just how many characters I'd have to add when I started this!

@Lospanda Haha, good guess! But no, it's a Hart.

@msdr4d Yeah, the Birthday Pool Party is how it all started! And yeah, life may try and pull the Slut sisters apart in the future :(

@Anonymous I'm glad you like it!

@Dewey Cheatham The high school is named after the most famous of the girls! I actually agree with you, and I think the supermodel is incredibly selfish. Still, she's famous, so it makes sense that California would name a high school after a famous supermodel!

@Anonymous Respect!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I noticed that Lexi has not had her own POV chapter the other day and then you mentioned it here. Is there a particular reason that she has not had one? Thanks!

WittyUserNameWittyUserName9 days agoAuthor

@everyone I like the idea that the reader can't see inside Lexi's head. The crazy brat is a mystery!

WittyUserNameWittyUserName9 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous Oops, I should have put anonymous, not everyone. :P

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Great story! I like the depth and variety of characters. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

Tbh, I don't recall all the characters you listed. I would also argue that Keith, David, and Nicole qualify as major characters. Keith and David are the villains while Nicole is a slut sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
882 Followers
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES