All Comments on 'Eve & Lucy Ch. 05: Show Time'

by THBGato

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
galadriel_fangaladriel_fan11 days ago

Oh thank you, I’ve been checking the site repeatedly since you updated your profile, and I was beginning to despair. Silly me.

A great finish to part one of Carrie and Amanda’s story. Very sad about Amanda’s parents, but the sisters are there for her. Samantha is so dear. All the foreshadowing of Carrie’s insecurities and anxiety kept me anxious until the end. Also happy Georgie gets her girl.

I hope your time off rejuvenates you. Hope to see you again in summer/fall. THANK YOU.

toesucker1toesucker110 days ago

OMG I went through 10 tissues on this one. So good. "Let's be gentle with one another." I love everything about this series. It's not a simple Jilling story -- the characters and themes are really deep.

WrexscarWrexscar10 days ago

I absolutely loved this. This wasn't porn or even erotica but a well written romance with a full cast of well rounded supporting characters.

I cried while reading the section with Amanda and her parents and her roommates response.

At 87k words it is absolutely the right length to be published. There are niche publishers of lesbian romance who would snap your hand off for this. (My bestie just had her first novel published.) I'm absolutely serious about that.

I loved this 5 stars on every chapter.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 days ago

I'm glad my worst fears about Lucy proved unfounded. In fact once her anger subsided she behaved exceptionally decently.

I found this whole chapter heartwarming. Amanda and Carrie's lovemaking was tender and loving, and vanilla. Like Amanda, I like vanilla. Their acting success was wonderful, if barely plausible. Even the reaction of Amanda's parents didn't put a damper on things.

The inclusion of Sarah, Ray and Lizzie' story was a lovely surprise. Each and Every Corner is one of my all-time favourite stories. If anyone is unfamiliar with these stories, then I'm going to recommend that they read all the stories to fully appreciate the characters and setting.

Goodness, you deserve a break! In just two months you've given us a substantial body of work of the highest quality. Please come back when you feel refreshed and inspired.

Nicole2023Nicole202310 days ago

Your stories just keep get better

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

You're my new favorite author on this site. I can't wait to see what you're doing next. Enjoy your break.

stevep132stevep1328 days ago

Really really good. You’re up there with the best of the authors on this site.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 days ago

Wow! I mean, WOW! What a story! THBGato! Please, I want to stay in the Carrie/Amanda universe. Pleas let their success unfold here on Ligerotica. Your plots and characters are brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHBGato@THBGato
118 Followers
My stories are mainly slow burn Lesbian Romances, with the focus very much on character and relationship building. Here's a suggested reading order if you want to avoid spoilers/keep characters fresh in your mind: The Third Date 1 & 2 Coda Love is a Place 1, 2 & 3 The Hardest...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES