All Comments on '"Oh No, There's Only One Bed!"'

by THBGato

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes, I did, when my friend Dona and I traveled to New Mexico to attend the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. Though we were expecting to stay the first night at her sister's house, she was out of town, so Dona called a friend who offered to put us up. Assuming that we are a couple, she put us in a room that had but one bed. Alas, about as far as it got was when my had brushed across one of her nipples after I gave her a good night hug.

stillnonamestillnonameabout 1 month ago

The problem or better the puzzle if sharing a bed can lead to a relationship seems to be solved by Samantha. It clearly depends on the number of times you wake up with your bedpartners hand between your breasts.

Although I think that as a seduction technic it is more likely to fail. After an evening together it should be clear if their is a mutual attraction. If it didn't happen before bedtime it probably won't happen while sharing a bed.

Diablo184Diablo184about 1 month ago

I kind of fall on the opposite end of this spectrum, I can’t stand sleeping next to people I find it uncomfortable and suffocating, the two biggest fights I ever had with my wife when we had started dating were on 2 occasions I left the bed to sleep somewhere else (once in our car and once on the floor).

All in all I get very little, out of moments like this in these stories what really does it for me is a couple running into a issue in the relationship and then finding a way to overcome it. One of my favorite moments prior to your love is a place series(the miss understanding between Sarah and Samantha now occupies this spot for me.). Was in Brokenspokes hard landing between Jill and Joe.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 month ago

I actually love those scenes where sex or just closenes is may be even not expected but suggested, dreamed of and even imposed by physical restrains like a bed or a cramped car or a packed metro.....(see https://literotica.com/s/waiting-room-4). Specially when the writer choses to walk around enabling characters to become close or not...to grow, to discover themselves...

I even love those stories better that the sex itself. With some exceptions where the writer is able to interwine both sex and the discovery ...(i.e. Wanda at -you can pick yourself- and SiteNonSite at Imapct series)

Jalibar62Jalibar6225 days ago

Thank you for the mention! Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHBGato@THBGato
New story up today (16th May)! My stories are mainly slow burn Lesbian Romances, with the focus very much on character and relationship building. Here's a suggested reading order if you want to avoid spoilers/keep characters fresh in your mind: Thirty The Third Date 1 & 2 Cod...