All Comments on 'Two Guys, a Girl, and a Threesome'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone14 days ago

You did great, I’m aroused and rubbing one out .

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale14 days ago

Very arousing and not too bi for this straight dude. I enjoyed it.

JimmySeasJimmySeas13 days ago

As a bi guy I loved your story.

VikingboyVikingboy13 days ago

I’d say you’ve got the male pov down. Thanks for a great story. 5⭐️

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen13 days ago

You are more than just 'comfortable' with writing from a male pov, IsabellaEmily. This was an excellent example of how to get your female readers wet. I loved every single bit of this - from the voyerism, through the threesome and right down to Matt and Erica sucking Brad's cock. Very hot indeed! Your story gets 5 stars from me.

Wiz1002Wiz100213 days ago

As others have stated, IsebellaEmily, you have done a first class job of describing what is males feel in the build up and throes of orgasm. Well done.

Whilst bi stories would not be me go to choice, this was done in such a way that it was not off-putting to this hetro reader, and made the three way connection just perfect for them

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Amazing!! Very hot. Agree with vikingboys comment.

write_or_wrongwrite_or_wrong12 days ago

Loved this, particularly the slow build-up through listening, watching, touching, and finally joining. And as for the M-M contact you warned about, no problem at all for me. I still subscribe to the sixties ,mantra: "If it feels good, do it." As a heteroflexible guy, I'm always turned on by another naked body, and the type of plumbing it has doesn't matter that much. Five stars for this?

KlitomaticKlitomatic11 days ago

Well written, and anytime someone writes about two men fucking a women's cunt at the same time I'm all in. Been there and done that a number of times and there is nothing as intense as feeling another cock sliding back and forth on mine while snuggled in a warm wet cunt. Love the feeling of a man's warm cum bathing my dick as it floods her pussy.

DesiqldDesiqld8 days ago

Gawd the sprinkle of bi guy stuff was so so sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
3771 Followers
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...