All Comments on 'Caught'

by jackierabbit1

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Impo_64Impo_6413 days ago

"To be continued if there is interest..."...This was already too much!!!

WargamerWargamer13 days ago

No interest, untagged Cuck tale

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Just another cheating, faithless skank story....not interesting except to cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

No tags and just another entitled feminist lead story of a skank bitch cuckolding her husband with his best friend. Wow what a fucked up bitch character. 1☆

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4613 days ago

interesting scenario, Part 2? thanks

Jaydean409Jaydean40913 days ago

Continue it!! She needs to fuck the neighbor too!!!!

Jlyn1Jlyn113 days ago

Happily married?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Only continue if you can wake your husband too start divorce proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Stop while you're behind. This was not worth the time invested reading.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 days ago

"To be continued if there is interest..." - Don't post an incomplete story unless YOU'RE interested in continuing, ideally you have already continued.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Quit no more crap? unreadable

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Why would we want more of a story about a wife who obviously does not love (and probably never loved) her husband……. « solely out of respect for the "other" man in our company; the proverbial third wheel. »

The rest of the story would probably be about her taking the young neighbor for a ride anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Yeah, waiting on the next chapter with what should be a series.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 days ago

So, a cheating slut wife story. The young neighbour could either blackmail the slut wife into fucking him. Or... tell the husband what he saw and perhaps the slut will get what she deserves: divorce. Also, the husband's BFF will get his head kicked in. He deserves it since he has no respect for his so called best friend.

Was this meant to be erotic or romantic in some way? Cheating on your spouse while they sleep in the next room, is not romantic. It just means the two arseholes get off cucking the poor husband. I so hope he get's a chance for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

So, she can't masturbate because she's married but she can fuck somebody other than her husband? Sadly, the story doesn't get any better after that logic bomb.

Busman19639Busman1963912 days ago

Can I get my money back on this?

YouamiYouami12 days ago

I see no point in extending this offering any further. It does not add anything extra to the cheating slut wife su-genre. Hope you were able to get your rocks off writing it

hushjfhushjf12 days ago

Like someone else pointed out ....can't get herself off because she's married but she has no problem screwing her husbands best friend? Please just stop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

"To be continued "

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1. Also, if you're not sure whether or not to continue your own story, if you have such indifference in it, DON'T!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Answering the last sentence of the story - no there is no interest.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

For the idiots complaining, it's in the section about cheating wives. Don't go there if you don't like it.

Sailor59Sailor5911 days ago

Don't bother continuing

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

No interest here.

jackierabbit1jackierabbit111 days agoAuthor

Well I have to admit that I was surprised at the amount of comments; mostly negative I'd have to say. As far as this being an untagged cuckold story, I specifically intended that part to be a surprise, so if you read through to the end of the 3,000ish words to get to it, thanks.

This is intended to be a fun and playful character introduction, there's a balance that must be struck between character development and a ten thousand word intro that doesn't really get to the action parts; so I intend other parts to this tale, but writing them as stand alone chapters, or independent adventures for these and perhaps other characters.

Calling me naughty names is rude and reflects poorly on your upbringing, so shame on those that went down that road. As far as not wanting to "self entertain" my stress away, I'm married, so I don't think I should have to; there was nothing in my short story that suggested I couldn't.

Happily married; very much so, we've been together since we were teens, it's been a great ride so far, and this other man of mine has been along for much of it, on and off between his own relationships.

As far as respect; we've done it right in front of hubby before, even before he was my husband, but doing it in front of him now isn't something I'm comfortable with, so respectfully out of his sight, not rubbing his proverbial nose in it. Of course he knows what I get up to, he's encouraged it over the years...

As to the watching neighbor, I'm not entirely sure what to do with him, story wise, but the ordinary scenarios that have already been explored here in depth aren't what I was necessarily thinking. For now I think he's going to sit on what he's seen and just awkwardly wave and say hello, he not sure himself how to proceed; or even if to proceed.

Romantic and erotic; both of those to be honest, I've known this other man almost as long as I've known my husband, so there is a love there.

Anyway, thank you for the positive/constructive comments. As to the negative ones, it's far easier to be a critic than to produce something for others consumption, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

do not bother to end it!!

patilliepatillie11 days ago

Yes, I am in, i would like to learn more about this woman and why she is banging a guesst in their home.

LechemanLecheman11 days ago

In LIT it appears ALL women are prone to their hormones and spread legs to all but their husbands - thank God, this is only fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Sounds like a report of some kind

Rather boring, didn't finish it.

No finish no score

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Very badly written, no interest, too many mistakes.

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle10 days ago

Interesting build-up. I'd like to see where this goes. Does the husband find out? Did he already know?

Does the 20-something neighbor blackmail the wife for a little fun of his own? I wait with bated breath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous