All Comments on 'Quaranteam - 808 State Ch. 12-13'

by DisquietCertitude

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
alsithalsith18 days ago

Hanging on that cliff. 😅

Carnes8004Carnes800418 days ago

Thanks. 5*, "THIS LURKER" ( who read, but can not write without spellchecker every 5 words), understands as an amateur, the outside world takes must be your priority. You will get things sorted out. BUT, we will still wait for the next episode of your storyline on bended knees. Hope we will see the next episode soon. And as always, STAY SAFE.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I’m looking forward to seeing how you handle Gwen, assuming the regen will cure her endometriosis. And it would be consistent with the vaccine’s paradigm that whatever meds she was considering won’t work in suppressing her desire for pain-free mind blowing sex.

The psychological adjustment may be harder on her than the physical changes…..

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One18 days ago

Ok that explains why Gwen when asexual. Hopefully the regen process will help out. But she might need some mental help to get use to those feelings again.

OomphaloskepsisOomphaloskepsis17 days ago

Pretty mature if Evie to understand that there is good and bad chocolate (and good and bad sex). Also struggling with a way to embrace Gwen and tell her it will be okay even though she clearly is uncomfortable with being embraced and told it is going to be okay.

OomphaloskepsisOomphaloskepsis17 days ago

Also: as an old fut who went to high school in Hawaii but then left to go to college (never to return), the pidgin and Hawaiian words are a real trip down memory lane.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha17 days ago

You write well, like your plot. The thoughts and spoken conversation switches add a lot of texture and details to the story.

You are very kind with your information sharing: I would not have discovered Percheron’s spin-off as quickly without your introduction. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Thank you for putting your writing out there. I am enjoying the storyline and the glimpse of Hawaiian culture immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Mal is dead?

Somehow that doesn't quite seem what this cliffhanger is going to be about. Which leaves the option of him having a badly timed regeneration, while his wife gets frantic and starts wanting to be "serviced". The two women will have to deal with that while an oblivious Kat is badgering them to move some more cows.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Will Mal ever get to fuck his wife?

unrealtimeunrealtime17 days ago

An intriguing and thought provoking theme you are pursuing. The idea that Gwen would fight to remain sexually and emotionally isolated from Mal, rather than rejoice in regaining interest in him seems contradictory to her professed love for him. I look forward to how you develop this and it’s continuing effect on Evvy and future team members. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ of course.

Raphael76Raphael7617 days ago

Five stars+. High hopes for Gwen and looking forward to seeing the other ladies again.

NursesNurses17 days ago

I think I like this chapter best of any of them. And I also like Percheron, which is a breed of horse that used to carry knights around.

Your story got me through the storm, although I had to be patient. The cell tower was very slow delivering pages because of the storm.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

P L E A S E STOP apologizing.

Just write the stories. They are good. Every installment does not need to stsrt (or end) with a long apology.

Thanks.

Anonymous One

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Well, that was a long time cumming (sp?). We have all known that Mal and Ev were going to bond, and you have made all that intervening detail and storytelling seem to be appropriate and necessary. Now, just how crazy will Gwen get waiting for Mal to wake up. Or does someone know how to get ejaculate from a sleep guy? (Don't try this at home.) Please continue!!!!!

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon16 days ago

Thank you for the new installment! I appreciate that this is a little longer than the last few. This tale is definitely keeping my interest!

CosRivCosRiv16 days ago

Good start to your story. I'm looking forward to your future installments.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I was reading this and thinking that my own life is a little too close to the relationship between Mel and Gwen. Let's hope it gets resolved through magical vaccine healing of Gwen's physical issue, and then it will be interesting to see how the healing affects her issues; maybe just being really horny solves most relationship issues.

I'm comparing to "Quaranteam NorthWest", will it be like there where we get "Mel's harem leads to many women sleeping with him in one bed; the story is at least set up for Mel to have all 3 young women as team partners. Probably the kid can get used to many mothers if they are all positive about it. We need to learn about Gwen's issues with intimacy, is it a fear of losing control, is it more than endometriosis? I think it will be that fear and some kind of repressed sexuality about women.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Great story! I hope Gwen can deal, maybe come to appreciate the physical connection with Mal!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Damn, endo is a bitch & sounds like Gwen may have been a bit sexual even before then. Hope the vax gets the endo sorted.

Also that last line is really ominous

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Great storyline, I love you writing style. I am truly a quaranteam fan and have read them all, you are among the best.

MariusvhMariusvh7 days ago

Can’t wait for the next episode. Hope it’s soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDisquietCertitude@DisquietCertitude
Novice writer, living in the eroded and partly collapsed crater of an extinct volcano, surrounded by thousands of miles of open ocean. Wish I were still living on the side of an active volcano, surrounded by thousands of miles of open ocean! One of the folks writing a spinoff...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES