All Comments on 'Beth Likes It Ch. 08'

by januaryjosephinecunis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle13 days ago

This was strangely erotic but also disturbing.

Erotic because it wasn’t about sex but rather about being hurt and disturbing because this is a woman with deep mental trauma. The kind that leads to extreme physical harm and self inflicted death.

And that’s not erotic.

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis13 days agoAuthor

Whackdoodle, even though you don't seem to like my work very much, I still feel flattered because you seem to take it so seriously!❤️

it's true, what i find erotic tends to be very dark. usually i fantasize about these sorts of terrible things happening to me, but this time i created "Beth" as a stand-in for me, because i liked the idea of being exploited by one's husband. i have read stories of women being pressured by their husbands into exposing themselves, and i got aroused by this sort of scenario. that's where it started, and then this story just started writing itself.

i just write while i am edging, and take the story wherever my fantasies lead me. these are my real sex fantasies, and as such i don't find them disturbing at all. they are incredibly sexy to me, which is why i write them. and now i am publishing them partly because they are so freaky, and i want to connect with other freaks!

i want to meet people who also fantasize about this sort of thing... and i don't think there are very many of us!

but honestly i do feel guilty about making you and certain other people here feel sickened and disturbed. that is not actually my intent: my stories are hopefully intended for people who might actually like them and think they're hot, and even though they may be very intense and extreme, some of us gals actually like that sort of thing, at least in fantasy! or at least i hope i am not the only one!❤️

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Fantasy can be an outlet, a path for healing of trauma. The author clearly knows the difference between reality and fantasy--she could not depict such intensely emotional and complicated states of mind so effectively were that not the case. Yes the resultants are extreme, but we readers are nevertheless privileged to encounter such so well crafted and so bravely shared.

N4N

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis12 days agoAuthor

that's so sweet, N4N! i am blushing, and not from shame but from happiness at being understood❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Diggit sez Freddy da Frog🐸

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis4 days agoAuthor

Hi Everybody! If you've made it this far in my series "Beth Likes It", you might want to read the new chapter, Beth Likes It - Chapter 9"

Unfortunately, the moderators don't want to publish it here on Literotica.

I feel sad about that, but I know my fantasies freak a lot of people out, so that's the way the cookie crumbles.

My only quibble is that I know I did not break any rules with this piece of writing, and of course I familiarized myself with the submission guidelines and made sure this chapter was in full compliance with them before i submitted it.

But also I know that "Beth Likes It - Chapter 9" would be a little hard to take for some people. So I don't in any way blame the moderators. I'm sure that they know where the line should be drawn, and they would know their audience much better than I.

And also, as this whole series has been pretty disturbing, Chapter 9 may be even more so. I mean, not to me, I love this sort of thing. And if you've read the rest of the series and enjoyed it, I'm sure you can handle the new chapter. It's just fantasy... no people or animals or circus clowns were maimed during the writing of this masturbatory fantasy. and if you aren't into it i am deeply not worried, but just because your sexual fantasies are less extreme than mine, that doesn't make you better than me.

So email me and I'll send you a copy of "Beth Likes It - Chapter 9"

januarycunis@gmail.com

Love,

Jan❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanuaryjosephinecunis@januaryjosephinecunis
um... hi everybody. i'm new here, and this is my first time publishing anything. i have a lot of extreme fantasies, involving all kinds of horrible things happening to me (or to various fictional stand-ins for me). i am very hormonal, in fact i may have an imbalance of some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES