All Comments on 'Knife's Edge Pt. 03'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ12 days ago

I'm so glad AJ is gone now. He is gone right? Rueben is definitely doing the right thing with therapy.

armplasmaarmplasma12 days ago

This is so sweet. I love this so much.

Cane23Cane2312 days ago

This is absolutely AMAZING chapter. I understand how difficult for Ruben is to say NO and it is great that Carl recognized Ruben's problems...although not acknowledge them laud.

There is a question is AJ definitely in history now. Ruben might go on with his life, but I'm not sure about AJ. Actually, I'm afraid he might be violent and start stalking Ruben.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

You're such a good writer! What a well writen, multi layered story. Such great character developement, can't wait to see how everything continues.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Okay so, I'm a long time reader of your work. I love the way you write, and the life you bring to your characters. This story is fab, and I'm already attached to Ruben and Joel.

BidickulousBidickulous11 days ago

There are lots of reasons to enjoy all your stories – they’re well written, discuss tough things coherently and get one totally engaged in the characters and plot. I find myself also enjoying this one because it reminds me, multiple times in every part, how amazing lucky I was figuring out I’m bi and getting to actually enjoy the relationships instead of be tortured by them! Geeze! Here’s hoping Ruben never sees or hears from AJ again as he continues to work on believing in himself and others.

SeakinkletsSeakinklets11 days ago

Holy fuck AJ's dialogue is so well written. I had to stop and take a break after the first page cause it was too fucking real.

As much as I like this story, I'm worried about the to be continued. This seems like a good place to stop, which tells me that something is gonna happen, and since I haven't known you to write fluff to pad an ending for a whole nother chapter... I have dread about AJ not leaving so cleanly. As always I found myself really feeling the cold dread and pain of your protagonist, I just want to keep gushing about how realistic and hard hitting this story has been. Just... Great work, keep it up. 😊

dnsontndnsontn10 days ago

Finally this becomes a love story. Magnificent storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous