All Comments on 'Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 06'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
General_OGeneral_O10 days ago

Love this series keep up the great writing

KernflakesKernflakes9 days ago

Still a great series! Keep this story up! Sondra could be a fun curveball!

DquiotiDquioti9 days ago

I am already planning for the day you finish this saga, so I can read it again in one go. Awesome story and looking forward to the next chapter.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 days ago

Loving this series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Great tale and I'm continuing to read and look forward to more. But there was no need to switch categories. Lena is not Sam's mom. Unless Emily decides to get her taste tests straight from the source, or Sam decides he needs to get back at himself, there is no incest here. It should stay in mature. Some here disagree, and say it is taboo, but the vast majority I see in comments say the category is meant for family love. It even states so in the description. Still a great tale. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...