All Comments on 'Sybian Q & A'

by StoreeTyme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Have you allowed / watched any men use the symbian for prostate stimulation while masturbating ???

AsheCollinsAsheCollinsabout 1 month ago

Thanks for this, I've always been curious about the sybian, I think the biggest turnoff for me would be the noise it makes. Has anyone that has used yours commented on the noise?

Meggsy1Meggsy1about 1 month ago

As a Sybian owner - and user - to me it is the ultimate hands free sexual stimulation machine.

I use it alone and/or with my girlfriends who also enjoy it as I do.

The pleasures it gives me are amazing and I can have multiple orgasms and spend as long as 30+ minutes with it enjoying an untold number of orgasms.. One of my problems is I go to far and I have passed out with the effect of a continuous orgasm and the fact my kegals go into spasm and I cannot release them. I must fall off and go into the fetal position until they release. It is frightening but an absolutely amazing feeling.

Many of my friends have used it and agree that it is amazing to feel what it does and the orgasms that you have on it. My gf occasionally sits behind me and stimulates my nipples and that is another amazing sensation particularly when you cum.

If you can hire or borrow one for a day or two - do so and like me you will be hooked. No man can do what it does to me for as long as it can.

The control is easy to use and the setting can be varied to give you a variety of pleasure. When your partner has control it is amazing how she can control you and the sensations that you enjoy.

StoreeTymeStoreeTymeabout 1 month agoAuthor

Meggsy1, thank you for your fascinating perspective !

——

AsheCollins, I think just about every user mentions the noise. To be fair, the loudness is only a factor at the higher end of the vibration range. When a user gets into that range, her own vocalizations are generally as loud as the machine. It’s just a part of the experience. A carpeted room and/or a soft comforter underneath the Sybian helps to mitigate the noise. I can’t imagine this thing in a room with a hardwood floor.

demure101demure10113 days ago

Very enlightening. Thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoreeTyme@StoreeTyme
Reading aloud stories for cis female fans of erotica/smut is one of my guilty pleasures. (Message me if you’d like to follow up.) I’m easy-going and easy to engage. I enjoy a wide range of Literotica categories. I also happen to read well.