All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 04'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
totallyrealtotallyreal14 days ago

Your writing is interesting and flows well. Thanks for writing this, and good luck with future stories!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

After the way this all started I thought there would be more of a plot. After being threatened with blackmail, she would figure a way to get rid of Jill and her slut and get back on track. The ditzy couple having no idea the danger they were in, but it's just the same stuff over and over. I don't get why she's accepting being a slave when there's none of that in his or her history or her plan and she's certainly not enjoying their bullshit torture and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I don't get why the MC is putting up with such shit. First he, then she, has proven no need for someone to take care of her and having the thought process of a Russian guy, you would think the abuse and orders from Americans or Brits, whatever they are, would be intolerable.

thekeenreaderthekeenreader4 days ago

Would love to hear morecabout Billy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES