All Comments on 'FLR Introduction Club (Pt. 02 of 3)'

by SusanSelton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Just gets better and better. Deborah dressed up was just how I'd imagined her. And the things she says, the bits about mentor-protege and being mistaken for his mother are compelling.

Pilot4029Pilot402913 days ago

Amazing, loved it. So many possibilities and arousing as hell!

BuckTeasdaleBuckTeasdale13 days ago

I LOVE this story. Excellent writing, super erotic. More, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

FLR only makes sense. Since women are by far superior to us males it only makes sense that the women are in charge and one thing I know that reminds me of that is when the males in a family are always naked while the girls and women are clothed, regardless of who our guests are. (It also gives easy access to our balls if we do not follow as we do know, if you ladies have us by our balls, we will follow and I do mean having us by our balls both figurately and literally, is that not why our cocks and balls are placed where they can be easily seen, and give you ladies easy access too? Every woman should be taught how to use our balls to her advantage.

maddictmaddict8 days ago

You've convinced me, I'd like to put a boy thru the same pace. No ¥ani is this a problem

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSusanSelton@SusanSelton
Mid 40s writer in UK - positively barmy over older female / younger male romances particularly with scantily clothed beautiful boys, flirty femdom, and deliciously compromising CFNM situations. Also, erotic fantasies drawn from wandering female imaginations - so naughty, as w...