All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 27'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
cryforhelpcryforhelp18 days ago

Nice twist, looking forward to how this will progress the story!

NewtScamanderNewtScamander18 days ago

I love this story, thanks for sharing!!!

HoodedHooded18 days ago

other then being to short and ending on a cliff hanger LOVE IT

SkyFlyingFalconSkyFlyingFalcon18 days ago

Very efficiently making Benji and Jay intensely unlikable and yet involving them even further in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

The plot thickens.

Also, how is Leandro going to pay Jeremiah for the sanctuary? Seats don't give away magic for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Uh oh Esmeralda got caught spying... Another very enjoyable chapter with unexpected twists and turns. Looking forward to his return to school and all the potential mayhem that will bring.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Oooooo

Sounds like the new guy just created something that strikes at the heart of the Death Seat power matrix. Potentially a magical WMD against the Death Seats, but definitely against their ability to gather intel, not that attaching a spirit to another seat's shadow isn't a pretty bold affront.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Love it, and keep em coming! I was wondering what would happen to that shadow trap, and I'm glad that thread wasn't dropped!

docholliday0007docholliday000717 days ago

Awesome story per usual can’t wait for the next one

Arkie77Arkie7717 days ago

Can't wait for the next installment

BigDog1947BigDog194717 days ago

The story continues to get more depth and the character development is deeping.

Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us. I appreciate the work you do represented with each chapter.

Jim

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat17 days ago

I suspect Esmeralda had attached a protective spirit to him. We'll see :)

Nice épisode, my guts tell me that things are about to get messy with his friends knowing and becoming liabilities.

ClearmuseClearmuse17 days ago

Great episode as always, always eager for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

oooOOOOOHH, getting creepy goood.

PhoenixpapaPhoenixpapa17 days ago

Another great chapter...I hope the next one comes fast.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

keep them coming your great at this series I would like a couple chapters per month but I won't be greedy

BruceWoBruceWo17 days ago

Best chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Need to release these stories faster. Stories great, just annoying having to wait a month+ per few pages. lol.

Beemer_pilotBeemer_pilot16 days ago

Thanks for an excellent, surprising chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Your stories are awesome and I have throughly enjoyed each one. Hope you keep them coming.

SlofredSlofred16 days ago

DAMN I so want to read the next installment right now. Great chapter and an amazing ending. What is Esmerelda upset about the ninjas or the hidden death monitor she put on him? What amazing powers is she going to let him know he has because of the encapsuled ninjas. That little sward he made has some amazing potential. It immediately negates so many attacks and hidden spies in one fell swoop. 5 Stars for an amazing chapter and keep sharing your vivid imagination with the rest of us. THANKS again.

cat833942cat83394216 days ago

That was interesting, nice to see the plot and story moving forward, while holding onto the sexy times.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Quite possibly one of the only chapters that I don't like. This story has been really hit or miss over the last year, which is a shame, because 10 through 18 were *unspeakably* good. Where's that author? I miss him.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Good chapter. Wish there was more that happened. Seems like this chapter was more of a build up for other things that are happening in the story. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Honestly so here for this plot

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

You have become one of my favorites

clearlyenigmaticclearlyenigmatic15 days ago

I love this series and very much enjoy every new episode. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

More, gimme mooore

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew15 days ago

This chapter is very, very good! I love that he pulled the spirits into the sword, and look forward to what powers the sword acquired because of it. Please keep writing, BreakTheBar.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I follow 3 series. War of the Races, Home for Horny Monsters and yours. I look forward to reading new chapters in all. Font of Fertility is the one I look forward to the most.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Welcome back and another great chapter. I am torn between this series and the quaranteam series you do on which one is my favorite. I am happy to say while the sex is good the writing and story are great. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Finally, the plot moves one step forward. Iknow the story is free as are the rest of your works. I really enjoy them. I just am like a two year old, I want what I want, and I want it NOW.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Great story, just like QT! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Another excellent chapter, I'm really looking forward to seeing how he manages to fix his magic input vs. output problem.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I am enjoying this story...it has just the right twists and turns...AND more

SR

FollowmybeamFollowmybeam8 days ago

I love this story and you are a fantastic writer!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Really can’t wait for the next installment of this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES