Font of Fertility Ch. 26

Story Info
A Magic Dick pops a question and manages life stuff.
12.3k words
4.86
10.9k
71

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,076 Followers

====================================

All Characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes oral, mf, groping, mfff, implied anal, analingus, and Dom-sub relationship talk.

Jeremiah pops a question and gets a day of rest.... Ish.

Returning Dramatis Personae

- Jeremiah 'Jerry' Grant - Seat of Fertility, aka. Powerful Sex Shaman

- Victorious - Ancient demonic nightmare horse-turned-muscle car

- Jordan - Redheaded writer friend, interested in Jerry and his Harem

- Stacey Wilde - Girlfriend/Concubine, godchild of Jerry's parents, athletic

- Moira - Real estate agent from the city

- Aidra - Petite goth girl from Jerry and Lauren's school, Witch

- Lauren Baxley - Public girlfriend, Jerry's Prime in the magic world, closest friend and confidant

- Lindsey Baxley - Girlfriend/Concubine, Lauren's step-sister via marriage, girl-genius

- Jay - Jerry's best guy friend from high school

- Benji - Jerry's guy friend from high school, the one with the attitude

Referenced Characters

- Angela 'Angie' - Lindsey's friend from high school, has been dating/sleeping with Jerry

- Annalise Stoker - Concubine/Girlfriend, Fire Mage

- Ashley - Jordan's friend and roommate, Emily's older sister. Had sex at the New Year's Party.

- Brandon - Oldest brother of Annalise and Maya, back in New Mexico

- Jerry's Parents - 'Mom' and 'Dad,' took in their goddaughter Stacey when her parents died in an accident

- Maya - Annalise's younger sister

- Paul - Older brother of Annalise and Maya, back in New Mexico

- Susie - Angela's roommate

====================================

After everything else that I had done that day, it felt a little silly that I was nervous as I pulled up in front of Jordan's parent's place.

Well, Victorious pulled us up, but that was semantics.

Just that day I had teleportaled to New Mexico and bought a truck for the first time for Annalise, then I'd teleportaled to Finland - my first time leaving the United States if you didn't count extradimensional mind spaces - where I had helped stop a plot to infiltrate a magical media agency, and fucked two stunningly gorgeous women, one of whom was somewhere in the range of a thousand years older than me despite looking like she was in her early twenties. And in the last week, things had been just as wild personally and in the greater magical...thing that had become my life. Dinner with a Death Seat. Asking Angie to join my harem and revealing magic to her. The Council meeting. Healing Maya's eyes.

So why the hell was I nervous?

"Jeremiah," Victorious's many-radio-voices cut through my thoughts. "We have arrived."

"Yeah, I know," I said.

".... you can get out now and go claim your filly," Victorious said.

"I know," I said and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"You-"

"I know, Vic," I said. "I know. I'm going."

"If you are unsure of how to lay claim to her, simply chase her down and mount her. I have not yet met a worthy filly who did not appreciate and bow to the power shown in a proper chase," the demon car that had once been a demon horse suggested.

"You have no clue how true that is for her," I mumbled as I got out of the driver's seat.

I'd never been to Jordan's parent's place before; hell, I hadn't even known where she lived until I texted her saying I needed to see her. She'd sent me the address immediately. Jordan lived on the outskirts of the suburban town we'd all grown up in, and judging by the houses it was possibly the 'older' part of the town and things had just developed more in other areas. The lots were a lot bigger but the houses were smaller, and I was looking up a long driveway to a short ranch-style house that was neat but even to my untrained eye looked dated in its architecture.

Trudging up the driveway, I considered sending Victorious away - even if they didn't know he was a demon car, he still looked like the kind of car a parent would look out the front window and judge, especially when the male caller was asking to see their daughter. The last thing I needed was to add more reasons for making bad first impressions.

Still, I didn't send him away. For some reason I just felt like that was the wrong move.

I rang the doorbell and waited about half a minute before big, thumping footsteps approached and then the inner door opened as I looked up at a particularly huge man. I immediately knew he had to be Jordan's father, considering the big ginger beard he was sporting. What I hadn't realized was that Jordan, with her slight and skinny build, had been fathered by a fucking giant. He was bald, and I could immediately tell that he had to duck to get out of the door. He was wearing a sweater with a crest emblazoned on the front, something about Steamfitters and a union.

He was also looking a little miffed.

"Hello?" he asked, making it sound a lot more like 'what the fuck do you want?'

"Hello, sir," I said. "Sorry to bother you. I'm just here to talk with Jordan for a couple of minutes."

"It's dinner time," he said bluntly. "What sort of person calls around at dinner time?"

That one took me aback a little bit. It wasbarely five o'clock. Who ate that early?

"Daddy," Jordan said from behind the looming man. "Back off, for fuck's sake."

The huge man did back away, though not entirely 'off' as he turned to address his daughter. "We're having dinner, Jordan. Your friends should know better than to-"

"I told him to come over," Jordan said. "I'm leaving soon, and he just needs to give me some notes thatI asked for."

"So you decided to interrupt your farewell dinner?"

"My farewell dinner, Daddy," Jordan said, her brow furrowing. "This will only take a couple of minutes."

Jordan's Dad was obviously unimpressed, but he let out one long sigh that was part growl, then walked back deeper into the house. Jordan watched him go for a moment, shaking her head, before coming to the screen door and opening it. She leaned out and kissed me quickly, hesitating before pulling away more than a couple of inches to look into my eyes and grin a little. Then she quickly put on shoes and stepped outside, taking my hand and pulling me around the side of the house.

I stopped us there by a gate to the backyard and pulled her into my arms more fully, kissing her as she pressed her body to mine.

"Mmm," she hummed. "Come on. We'll sit in the gazebo. None of the windows of the house can see us there, so my parents can't spy."

"OK," I chuckled, glancing at the house and seeing that there was a side window that could be used to watch us, though it was currently unoccupied.

She took my hand again and led me into the backyard, trudging through the wet grass. The backyard was even bigger than the front, dotted with a decently sized garden I could imagine bursting with greenery in the summer, and lots of old, fully-grown trees. She led me back to a little white gazebo that was nestled between two trees and had a covering of hedge around most of it.

"My Dad built it for my Mom years ago as her reading nook," Jordan explained as she led me inside, where I found the seating around the edge was a sturdy bench with smooth backrests.

"It's cute," I said. "Your whole house looks very cute and comfortable."

"Thanks," she said. "My Dad is a bit of a jackass sometimes, but he works really hard to give us all of this."

I took her other hand and we stood there looking at each other in the dim of the little covered area. I leaned in and kissed her softly again when she raised her chin a little, and she squeezed my fingers with hers.

"Sorry I'm interrupting dinner," I said.

"It's fine," she shook her head. "Dinner's in my house last two hours. My Mom took cooking classes a few years ago and she takes any reason to make four-course meals. And we eat really fucking early."

I chuckled and kissed her again, just a peck, then nodded to the bench. "I couldn't let you leave without talking to you again," I said.

She broke into a grin. "Thank you for coming, then," she said. "I wanted to see you again, too."

"I talked with the girls, and they all agreed - even Annalise, who you'll need to meet soon. They all really like you, and love that you're so into this and into me. So I have some important questions for you."

Jordan nodded, then bit the inside of her lip a little nervously. The look in her eyes, a glimmer of excitement and energy, kept my heart beating even though I was nervous as hell myself.

"If you join my harem, Jordan, that means no more other guys. I know you said it once in the shop, but that's important to me. Our relationship means that I'm the only guy you have any sexual contact with. Hell, I'd prefer it if I was the only guy you even flirted with lightly. It's different for other girls, but the real line here is no other men anywhere near you romantically or sexually."

"That's absolutely understood," Jordan said with a definite nod. "And preferred. I was only joking a little when I called you the Goldilocks cock. You are perfect for me sexually, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It's never been better with anyone, man or woman, and it's never even gotten close."

That made me smile, but I had to push on. "Then my next question is, if we do this and we pursue a Dom-sub relationship, I need to know if you can handle being boyfriend and girlfriend as well. More than just friends sometimes, and sexual partners sometimes. I'm deep in it with you already, Jordie. I'm crushing hard, and falling in love."

Jordan's eyes got big and she nodded as she bit both of her lips to try and stop from crying. "I want that too," she finally said. "BDSM relationships aren't one-faceted. Or the good ones aren't. Or, I guess, the holistic ones aren't, some people do want just sex and poof, back to separate lives. So yes, I want to be your girlfriend. I want to do all the normal dating stuff when we can, in addition to being your subservient petand your friend."

I couldn't help myself and I leaned in, kissing her again as I slid my hand up her neck and cupped her jaw. When we pulled away we were both grinning, but I still had that bundle of nerves in me. We weren't even into the hard stuff yet.

"Do you have any questions for me?" I asked.

Jordan took a breath, pursing her lips and nodding once. She wasn't wearing her glasses, and her blue-green eyes were flickering around my face as we sat in the dim lighting. Sunset was coming on quickly due to the winter months and soon it would be almost impossible to see in the covered space. "I need to know that this isn't just a for-now thing," she said. "Jerry, if we do this, it means I'm really doing this. I need to be clear, I've been with people, but I've never put a label on it before. No one has been my boyfriend or my girlfriend. Ashley is the closest I've ever gotten to a relationship, and we're just roommates who fuck sometimes. I've always known that when I commit to someone, it's the only time it'll happen. I'm a one-person girl, and if I choose you... Jerry, you could hurt me badly. I know how much you love Lauren; I've seen you two together. And I know how much she loves you. So if this is a just-for-now thing, I need you to tell me."

"It's not," I said with all the surety I could muster. "This is... it's becoming our lives, I guess I should say. It's too new to be 'everything' but it's close to it. Lauren won't ever ask me to leave you, or abuse your trust. Neither will the others. I wish I could give you a way to know that for sure, but all I have is my promise that despite how fast things have been moving, I'm trying to be as careful as possible in letting people into this polyamorous relationship. It's not just about not hurting you or anyone else, it's about protecting myself too."

"Then that's my only question," Jordan said, leaning forward and pressing her forehead to mine. "Everything else is details. Ask me."

My heart was in my throat. "There's one last thing. And it's... it's a lot bigger than the harem thing," I said.

Jordan gave me a 'could that even be possible' look with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"I'm being serious," I said.

"You're a vampire," she guessed. "And to make this work you'll need to turn me into one as well."

"No," I said, my nerves melting a little at her joke.

"You're a sex demon and you'll need to feed on my life force through sex," she guessed.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm being serious, Jordan."

"I can tell," she said. "Bigger than having a fucking harem of gorgeous women who are all absolutely in love with you is a tall order though. Are you a wizard, Jerry?"

"Yeah," I said.

She hesitated, expecting me to say no. She blinked. "Really?"

"Technically you weren't far off on the sex demon thing, though it's not a life-force-eating situation," I said. "I'm what's called a Seat of Fertility, and my magic batteries are powered by the act of sex - I'm told actually impregnating someone will be huge, but I haven't done that yet because I'm not ready to be a father."

Jordan blinked again. Then pursed her lips, still looking across my face, examining my expression. "Sex magic, huh?" she said. "I guess that explains why you're so good at it."

"You aren't freaked out?" I asked.

"Well, I mean it's not like one guy being able to take on four women at once and blow each of their minds actually happens regularly," she said. "And I told you I read lots of harem smut. I wasn't joking about my guesses, Jerry. I had a list in my head of what could be going on."

"What was your next guess?" I asked, trying not to chuckle at howreasonable she was somehow making this sound.

"An alien who needs to repopulate their species, and humans are the closest alternative," she said. Then she pulled me into another kiss, her tongue invading my lips as we kissed hard. When she pulled away she left me almost breathless. "So I guess that explains all the sexual partners Lauren has been setting you up with," she said. "Does everyone know?"

"In the harem?" I asked. "Yes, they all know. Before they joined."

"Angie took it the worst, didn't she?" Jordan smirked.

"She's definitely the sceptic so far."

Jordan cocked her head to the side as she stared at me with a little grin. "You were worried I'd freak out or something, weren't you?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "You're also not asking the obvious next question that they all asked."

She furrowed her brow as she considered it, then nodded and raised her eyebrows as she realized. She didn't ask it though, and instead leaned in and kissed me again before sliding her lips to my ear and whispering, "Is it weird that I find the idea of you messing with me kinda hot? I'm sort of into mind control stories, too."

That did make me laugh as I took her by the shoulders and moved her back so I could look into her eyes again. "Maybe we can play with that, carefully, in the future. But I'll never make changes to you without a lot of talking about it first, Jordan. I told you already, I wantyou."

"I know," she said. "That's why it didn't even occur to me to ask. Jerry, I trust you and who you are. If I'm willing to bind myself to you as your sub, I need to trust you likethat."

"So no questions then?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck right off," she said. "A million questions. But like I said, they're details."

"This is the weirdest way this conversation has gone," I chuckled.

"Because I'm the perfect weird for you," she grinned. "Actually, I guess I have just one question."

"Anything," I said.

"Do some magic on me? Just something small."

I smiled and lifted my finger, forming the spell in my mind, and then booped her nose. She gritted her teeth as she moaned, falling towards me so that I had to catch her in my arms while she came. I had moderated the power of the spell so I wouldn't make her squirt in her jeans because wouldn't it just be great to have her walking back inside to her family with a soaked crotch? Though, thinking about it, I could have just cleaned her jeans with more magic after the fact.

"Yeah, OK," she nodded as she panted and sat back up. "That was pretty magical. Um... weird request, but could you not do that again? Like, it was a good orgasm, but I didn't feel like I earned it."

"Is that what you want?" I asked. "To earn your orgasms?"

Her smile turned a little lascivious as she nodded. "Yes, please," she said.

"Any other questions?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Ask me," she said.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the little gift that I had purchased at the mall. I hadn't found the perfect thing, but I hadn't known what the perfect thing would be, so I'd done a little magical modification to it afterwards.

"Jordan," I said, taking her hand in mine as I looked deeply into her eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will," she grinned.

"And, as my girlfriend who I will love and cherish for all of her amazing qualities, will you submit to me as my submissive pet? To promise to serve me sexually and act as my plaything, my toy and my slave whenever I desire, as I promise to always deliver the correction, dedication, and dominance that you want from me as a loving, dutiful boyfriend and Master?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, her grin widening even more, and she clearly thought I had finished because she leaned in to kiss me but I stopped her.

"Then I present you with this collar," I said, letting go of her hand to spread the thin lace ribbon choker in front of her. "As a symbol of our bond and promise to each other, for you to wear as a representation of being owned by me."

Her eyes were wide as she looked at the choker in the dark. It was a simple black ribbon with a golden clasp on the outside ends, but in the centre it was split by a small circular golden locket. On the back, etched in with magic, I had placed a neat little heart with a J+J, and inside the locket was a tiny little golden key. "That," I said as she found it, "Is to represent that while you wear a symbol of me, you also carry a key to my heart."

She closed the locket and, with tears brimming in her eyes, she turned away from me and pulled her long ginger hair up and away from her neck. "Please, put it on me, sir," she said. "God, put it on me. I love it, I love it, I love it."

Beaming my own smile, I quickly slipped it around her neck and with a slight magical adjustment made sure that it was perfectly sized. It was snug enough that it didn't fall from her elegant neck but also didn't restrict her in any way. The little circular locket was only an inch across and demure - I doubted anyone would guess that it was a 'collar' unless they were deep in the BDSM scene. I'd done some research after we'd had our fun in her aunt's bookshop and had learned a lot about collars and their different meanings.

"I love it," she said again, touching it with her fingers as she turned back around to look at me. "May I kiss you, Master?"

"Not Master," I said, taking her hands in mine again. "OK? Sir is OK when we're having sex, or if we're having a moment like this. I'llbe your master, Jordan, but I'm not comfortable with that title getting tossed around."

"OK, sir," she said. "May I kiss you, sir?"

"Of course you can," I said, and we ended up making out briefly. Then, when she was absorbed in the kissing, I fished down into my other pocket one-handed and pulled out my other small, magically modified purchase. I had to break our kissing to make use of it though, and Jordan's mouth dropped open a little as I snapped the lead into place, hooked into her septum piercing.

"You didn't," she said.

"I did," I smirked. I unhooked it, showing her the small silver clasp and the impossibly thin silver chain that was easily three feet long and coiled up in my hand.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,076 Followers