All Comments on 'Virgin Red Velvet: Slut Wife VII'

by DampKitten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen17 days ago

Is there such a thing as an uninformed cuckold? Or a reluctant Hot Wife? Or is Meg just a cheating, cock hungry slut? Speaking personally, I neither know nor care about the answers to any of the above questions. What I do know is that DK writes beautiful hot filth, and I love it! 5 stars for this chapter.

Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffee17 days ago

Yeassss.. seriously hot hot hot .. 🥵 such a stunning series 💕

ccblankccblank16 days ago

Jesus. So hot

arisingsirenarisingsiren16 days ago

DampKitten does it again with seamless transitions between chapters, smooth dialogue, and entertaining metaphors, including a NIN Closer reference. Most impressive, Meg. I’m a big fan of your work. I wonder, though, will Andy catch them, and if so, how will he react? If this is not their thing, it’s okay. I have a story pending that addresses this angle. Five stars for you. xoxo

Paul4playPaul4play16 days ago

Steamy hot!

Romantic, physical, consensual, and intense sex without being abusive.

And Andy? Electric toothbrush bristles? Crazy and hilarious!

Love the menstrual flow, too.

Very arousing chapter!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1715 days ago

Wow. I really loved the dialogue as Dan and

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1715 days ago

Wow. I really loved the dialogue as Dan and Meg took off on their impromptu role-playing. There was such an element of realism to Meg's inner monologue during that ... "OMG, did he really just go there?" So interesting watching these characters evolve, through stories that are coming out in something other than chronological order; as Megan goes from the college girl who first brings the adorable Andy home with her; to the pregnant wife who flirts harmlessly in the kitchen with her husband's best friend; to her first furtive, desperate, but basically vanilla act of infidelity with Dan; to watching her turn the guy who used to give her footrubs into a beast. Great stories, in any order.

BunnySanguineBunnySanguine14 days ago

I like the title of this one, but more importantly, you have injected a profound twist into the series by merely mentioning that one word: love. Does Meg truly love Dan, and if so, it will be most interesting to me to see the dimensions of your series unfold throughout the following chapters. Well done, DampKitten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDampKitten@DampKitten
Thirty-year-old nurse, mother of two. I love erotic poetry... and HOT SEX. I also like doing physical exams on hard men in good shape. And sometimes, I swing the other way.