All Comments on 'Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 33'

by ChivalrousCuck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

More of the same boring shit! It's a cartoon, because no one would do what this idiot does.

ThatscleverThatsclever14 days ago

I was driving home before reading this and it clicked why Niel bothers me as a person. He had that I'm going to do a fundamentally negative action and justify it with a moral standard of my own that now should be applied to you. I think the popular line with that is "I'm doing this because I'm your friend. Then proceeds to take an antagonistic position. It makes sense when Walter described him as authoritarian. (Surprising choice considering the major themes of books from that region) I mean he's right but we've all had that coworker or neighbor that does that and we all hate them for it. Despite sounding like a complaint it's not you wrote a great character.

Honestly I'm curious how the Luke Paul thing turns out. On one hand it humiliates Walter in a way Luke just can't do, on the other hand (from personal experience with my sub) just because I am doing something to them does not mean you get to lay a hand on them, they are mine.

Sorry for the tangent, keep up the good work. Also I completely forgot about him working for Kevin until you mentioned it. Shit I even forgot Brooke worked.

TheHurtLikerTheHurtLiker14 days ago

Great story, man. Lots of themes that float my boat. Don't worry about Whackdoodle and the "anonymous" commenters that suspiciously share the same sentiments as him. Clearly he lives a life similar to Norman Bates and probably sits in a creepy room full of taxidermy and pee bottles reading stories he loves to hate and writing negative comments. If anything, a negative comment from someone like this is a badge of honor, clearly indicating this story was done right.

ChivalrousCuckChivalrousCuck12 days agoAuthor

Thanks to both Thatsclever and The HurtLiker. Your encouraging words are greatly appreciated!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous