All Comments on 'Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNM15 days ago

Great story well written.

captured the feelings well

next one please

DrizdartDrizdart15 days ago

Looking forward to the implied additional chapter(s).

One suggestion ... rather than pushinig against resistance every new time, it would seem to me a variation would be more tantalizing. Sometime, just have a repeat of what has already happened, perhaps with a different person.

ColdxxxColdxxx14 days ago

So good, but this Terry is really a insensitive prick and no good for the lifestyle. Boundaries needs to be respected else it is just rape...

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

"This is a bit long."

.

4 Literotica pages (~30 in Word) is a bit long. 9 pages and only chapter 1 is a monstrosity.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I'll tell you what category NON CONSENT, she said she didn't want to and bitch Vanessa pushed, that did it for me. What a fucked up anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most husbands would not go for this either, page 3 and done

ravi1281ravi128114 days ago

Very hot and very realistic. This is very similar to my wife's journey into the lifestyle. Sometimes it's two steps forward and one step back, other times it's one forward and two back. It's a lot of fun, but there are also a lot of emotions early on.

WoodencavWoodencav14 days ago

Great storey, so looking forward to what happens on the Cruise. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WoodencavWoodencav14 days ago

Great storey, looking forward to what happens on the cruise. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

toobytooby13 days ago

So I'm confused, is Terry married to Vanessa or Janet? You changed the marriages somewhere between page 3 and page 6.

BHCoupleBHCouple13 days ago

Fantastic story, I hope you write about the cruise.

IJS0904IJS090412 days ago

Voyages of discovery aren't always smooth sailing. I thought your approach was realistic and thoughtful. Married couples opening up to sex with others isn't as easy a thing as some stories would have us believe. It's obvious that their love for each other is strong. I hope that you continue the story with their voyage. Well done, and thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...