All Comments on 'Blooming Pt. 01'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl15 days ago

Oh, this has been lovely to read so far. Please say that Part 01 is just the taster and that you're going to be writing more? I'm definitely invested now and would love to now what happens next/grows between Blythe & Daisy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AliceGeeAliceGee14 days ago

A wonderful read with two likable and believable characters. I would have liked to know how they interacted in the morning but that will be up to the writer to decide if a follow up is needed.

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay14 days agoAuthor

You can read the entire novella now through the link on my page if you’d like to read & support me; as always, though, all chapters will be released on here for free gradually as well!

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay14 days agoAuthor

@Aquariusgirl @AliceGee thank you so much! Don't worry: much, much more to come :) this is my favorite novella I've ever written and I can't wait for my readers to enjoy it!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun14 days ago

Beautifully executed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I’ve read half a dozen or more of your stories. Your style demonstrates a delightful command of active voice construction. I know that doesn’t sound sexy, but it’s my highest compliment. What I just read was the best two pages I’ve seen on this site. You showed a complete mastery over each part of the English language—verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and nouns working in symphonic harmony. To sum it up—simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

LOVE THIS. 2 pages is too short, what a tease! looking forward to part 2. Hot! Sweet! A dash of existentialism! And hot! lol Thanks!

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay14 days agoAuthor

Aw Anonymous I know you won’t see this because you’re anon, but it means the world! Glad my 30k in student debt from my writing degree is worth it to some extent 😅

Marbury1803Marbury180314 days ago

Truly, a beautifully constructed and written story. I would say the $30000 in student debt certainly paid off in terms of your gift as a writer. And thank God there will be more. This is a story I am not at all prepared to leave just yet. Glad I get some more! Zillions of stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Let's hope your 30k gets forgiven, or a lucrative literotica to Netflix deal lands on your lap. Whichever comes first.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Anonymous here, 30K well invested. Prose this beautiful deserves praise. In the literary wasteland where we subsist, your work is dew drops in the desert. I’m curious about one thing. Have you studied a foreign language? Not learned but studied. I have found that people who study other languages have a greater understanding of English than those who don’t. I’m wondering if that’s true for you.

Please write more!

XactoXacto12 days ago

That was lovely … and too short. More please!

skillmanskillman12 days ago

Very well written. Loved the story and your style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blooming Series Info