All Comments on 'Blooming Pt. 01'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 month ago

Oh, this has been lovely to read so far. Please say that Part 01 is just the taster and that you're going to be writing more? I'm definitely invested now and would love to now what happens next/grows between Blythe & Daisy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 month ago

A wonderful read with two likable and believable characters. I would have liked to know how they interacted in the morning but that will be up to the writer to decide if a follow up is needed.

flyingbluejayflyingbluejayabout 1 month agoAuthor

You can read the entire novella now through the link on my page if you’d like to read & support me; as always, though, all chapters will be released on here for free gradually as well!

flyingbluejayflyingbluejayabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Aquariusgirl @AliceGee thank you so much! Don't worry: much, much more to come :) this is my favorite novella I've ever written and I can't wait for my readers to enjoy it!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 month ago

Beautifully executed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’ve read half a dozen or more of your stories. Your style demonstrates a delightful command of active voice construction. I know that doesn’t sound sexy, but it’s my highest compliment. What I just read was the best two pages I’ve seen on this site. You showed a complete mastery over each part of the English language—verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and nouns working in symphonic harmony. To sum it up—simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

LOVE THIS. 2 pages is too short, what a tease! looking forward to part 2. Hot! Sweet! A dash of existentialism! And hot! lol Thanks!

flyingbluejayflyingbluejayabout 1 month agoAuthor

Aw Anonymous I know you won’t see this because you’re anon, but it means the world! Glad my 30k in student debt from my writing degree is worth it to some extent 😅

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 1 month ago

Truly, a beautifully constructed and written story. I would say the $30000 in student debt certainly paid off in terms of your gift as a writer. And thank God there will be more. This is a story I am not at all prepared to leave just yet. Glad I get some more! Zillions of stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Let's hope your 30k gets forgiven, or a lucrative literotica to Netflix deal lands on your lap. Whichever comes first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anonymous here, 30K well invested. Prose this beautiful deserves praise. In the literary wasteland where we subsist, your work is dew drops in the desert. I’m curious about one thing. Have you studied a foreign language? Not learned but studied. I have found that people who study other languages have a greater understanding of English than those who don’t. I’m wondering if that’s true for you.

Please write more!

XactoXactoabout 1 month ago

That was lovely … and too short. More please!

skillmanskillmanabout 1 month ago

Very well written. Loved the story and your style

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar21 days ago

Writers writing writers, always the most delightful indulgence. ;) It's not quite "talking shop", but I have a soft spot for characters that can prove their working life, and there's something about mystery authors that attracts a certain aesthetic: the high fashion, the secluded manor, and one hopes, a jousting wit. Things escalated a little faster than I expected, but your prose more than sells the scene; I will definitely follow up once I've wrangled my reading list into some semblance of order.

The line about late-pandemic come-togetherness still rankles: I had my ear to the discourse back then, and there was a yawning chasm between the companies' façade that "we're all in this together" and how they kept squeezing blood out of their own employees. Remember who ran for the hills, and let's not let them escape next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blooming Series Info