All Comments on 'BBC Thugs'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen21 days ago

The end? You have to be joking, Jasmine! You simply must write a sequel. Or two, or three or four! I've often complimented you on the stories you write, but this one has to be right up there with the dirtiest and kinkiest that you've ever penned. Five stars are so inadequate. I can't wait to see what your lovely dirty imagination comes up with next for Janice. But one thing I know for sure - it will be really hot!

GreatwanniGreatwanni21 days ago

Oh my gods, this is so hot! I hope to find out what happens next real soon!

FlamethrowFlamethrow21 days ago

What an incredible slut for BC she is!!

Jeremy2922Jeremy292221 days ago

You have to keep going this was so good more with her sons watching that was so hot

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymous21 days ago

What happens next?

"We'll pay you back," Simon promised.

"And will you also take a nine-inch cock in your ass for me?" Janice snapped.

Simon didn't say a word. He just hung his head.

They pay her back... one at a time.

hockeyfan2hockeyfan220 days ago

Great as per usual. I can see at least two sequels: one with Janice's experience at the Pit with Blayze and another with the boys getting forced into extra "payback".

LexiJ101LexiJ10120 days ago

love it...

5* ... you should definitly write more stories including The Pit. I feel it's heavily under utilised.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Fuck that! Let the little pricks get out of it on their own. I would never let such a thing happen to my mom and if my kids got their mom into that situation, I'd kill every one of the assholes who did it. Still, another well written story by silkstockingslover.

mrBIGbmrBIGb20 days ago

I enjoy your stories I follow you I really like the illustrated ones also.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle5520 days ago

I'd like the kids to be included in the next part for sure, that's so good!

taco1085taco108519 days ago

wow, what a chapter, what a story... this is amazing

bizarrpaarbizarrpaar19 days ago

A mother do all for her sons....especially fuck bbc

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Definitely need part 2 where she goes to the pit. Fantastic work as always.

reswresw19 days ago

another hot one!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Awesome story. Five stars. Just like the videos from WMMGB. Looking forward to the next chapter and what Janice does at the Pit. Would be cool if she gets a QOS tattoo, piercings and braids in her hair.

AmandonAmandon19 days ago

Loved the Brooks&Dunn reference! Hot.

Reamer57Reamer5719 days ago

Hot! I want to see what happens at the Pit.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Effin' gross and so very trite and stereotypical. I laugh at how some of you whites see us. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The lesson Mom taught the two sons was to never owe money to a booker with high interest rates and to live within your means. The lesson the two boys will learn will be the booker is the only one who is ahead of the games.

WitlessHeroWitlessHero19 days ago

What happens next? Possibly impregnated. Sons work at the pit as mom is gangbanged on the stage. Dunn and Brooks move in with mom.

nick30425276nick3042527619 days ago

Maybe her son's should get some BBC as a punishment?

jmm999jmm99919 days ago

Another good one - I usually like your stuff.

Just a little slip at the start. She sets out with only lingerie under her trenchcoat; a situation confirmed when she's ordered to take it off.

But then ... 'he pulled the dress over the pretty woman's head'

Soon forgotten though - well done.

louislion51louislion5119 days ago

loved this story, I hope you continue it

MtlstlMtlstl19 days ago

Amazing. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo19 days ago

Janice should get used to exhaustion at the Pit and made a regular.

AmandonAmandon19 days ago

Loved the Brooks&Dunn reference. The Pit needs this woman.

billie babkabillie babka18 days ago

Sure would like to find that Pit!

planojimplanojim18 days ago

Can't wait until Janice 'meets the boss'!!

ronibarretronibarret17 days ago

Yes Jasmine, the boy's predicament is not over. Janice will need to visit Blayze at The Pit and work out a few more details. CLAP!CLAP!CLAP! Another gem!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I would love to see the brothers lose interest in gambling but then become addicted to BBC!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Not your best work, to be honest it read as being rushed when writing it. So I was surprised to see in the introduction that the writing and conception was from a couple of years ago.

AardieAardie15 days ago

Her consent was not valid because it was given under duress. She could have reported it as rape, but let’s face it, she loved it and wants more. She will likely get a lot more as she pays off her son’s gambling debts as a whore for bbc.

RhylarRhylar9 days ago

Would love to see her go to the Pit to meet Blayze. Have Blayze assign her to a Black girl to teacher her properly. They go back to the boys apartment and they serve dinner, Mom sends one to the store to pick out new clothes for her, etc while Mom is lectured to. the boys restrained mom learns to strip and lap dance, the boys learn there is no release.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

BBC Series Info