All Comments on 'Button Button Who's Got the Button'

by Beatrice96

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

nice

imhaplessimhapless20 days ago

Original; I like original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Fetish-cuck fantasy without the proper tags.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Well done - keep at it. Worth a sequel with the blindfold coming off, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Nice story

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion19 days ago

It was a good story. Good writing. Not really certain about the idea of including others. I'm of the opinion that 'sharing is not caring' so it's not one of my fantasies, but I will give it 4-stars for the writing. I have fantasized about blind folds, restraints and using toys until my partners was left as a quivering bowl of Jello. I saw a porno flick where a woman was fingered into and all-encompassing orgasm that made her squirt so hard it looked like a water cannon going off and the aftershocks kept rippling across her abdomen for several minutes. Now that seems like a goal worth reaching for.

ExcaliburXExcaliburX19 days ago

I’d love to have some watch me, a black man, with a hot, white, in heat, female.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Promising start, a few mixes of point of view to sort out though!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Very hot. Too bad the husband's friend didn't fuck her also. He should take her to a bar while wearing the vibrator & let men she didn't know ream out her cunt. Then he'd know just the kind of harlot he'd married.

tnworkinmantnworkinman19 days ago

Very hot, cant wait for more.

Frank66Frank6619 days ago

"The first erotic story I've made public. "

I can see the erotic part, but where was the story?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I think ur my head, actual fantasy

BigBikerRobBigBikerRob19 days ago

Loved the effort to keep her fantasy alive while pulling his friend into the mix. When she wrapped her fingers around the other civil I knew she was 100% onboard.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Ridiculous!!!

therealogtherealog19 days ago

The get your foot in the door story of cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Nicely done. The part where Bob joined in would have been better if it had developed a little more slowly. His cock in her hand came very quickly (!) without the build up of her detecting he was even there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeatrice96@Beatrice96
I love writing erotic stories and I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them *wink.*