All Comments on 'Secrets'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CorsetLvrCorsetLvrover 15 years ago
Very interesting

I've read several stories that were similar to this, at least the deceased parent part of the plot. I have always found them interesting but I must say this was the best done of any that I have read. Good job!

mtstorymtstoryover 15 years ago
Wonderful

One of your best stories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

one of the best stories i have read in a LONG time ..i hope there are more to come along this line

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadover 15 years ago
Fabulous

I agree. This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

Thanks

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy

So much fun to read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved it! A unique story/plot. Very creative. I do wish you had built the tension a bit more slowly before they started having sex. Great job.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 4 years ago
Kudos

I found this story to be not only quite erotic but also very well written. The build up was just long enough and the story line just plausible enough. Good job, Many Feathers. Have you cosidered a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses

Why would it be "still sometimes hard when you think in those terms regarding your own parents",meaning that they were "normal human being,just like everyone else"?!That's A NONSENSE!IT IS NEVER HARD to think at you parents as normal human beings,just like everyone else because THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE!THEY ARE NOT GODS or some kind of supernatural beings and EVERY CHILD SHOULD THINK IN THOSE TERMS ABOUT THEM!Of course,the mother from that story IT'S NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING,since SHE DID SOME UNNATURAL THINGS by sleeping with another woman!

Then,HE CLEARLY MUST HAVE LEARNED the age of that woman,since he came to have sex with her and to be very close to her!So,YOU TELL ONLY BULLSHIT by saying that he "never learned her exact age"!And IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE AGE OF A PERSON with whom you are intimate!

Also,his mother and that woman weren't lesbians,but THEY DEFINITELY WERE BISEXUALS because thry had sex with both men and women!THEY CERTAINLY WEREN'T "just two women who had grown close to one another,who felt comfortable enough with one another to share a little needed pleasure from time to time"!THEY WERE MUCH MORE THAN THAT,since THEY HAD AN INTIMATE AND LASTING RELATIONSHIP!

MASTURBATING IS DEFINITELY NOT "the most natural normal personal activity in the whole world"!THAT'S PURE RUBBISH!THERE ARE MANY OTHER PERSONAL ACTIVITIES which are THE MOST NORMAL AND NATURAL,but NOT THE MASTURBATION!MANY PEOPLE SIMPLY DON'T MASTURBATE,so that ISN'T A NATURAL AND NORMAL PERSONAL ACTIVITY for them!And IT DEFINITELY ISN'T TRUE that,in a time,"everyone knew and even expected that boys did it",but "girls weren't supposed to and even if we did do it,we certainly never admitted to it or ever talked about it not even amongst one another"!Those are OTHER BIG NONSENSES!EVERYONE KNEW AND EXPECTED that GIRLS DIT IT,TOO and when they did it,THEY CERTAINLY TALKED ABOUT IT AMONGST THEM!IT WAS SIMPLY NATURAL for this to happen!

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE that his mother "never really had a good look at her own pussy" or that she "had never really gotten a good look at before,her own clit"!THAT'S PURE BULLSHIT!SURELY SHE HAD MANY GOOD LOOKS at her own pussy AT HER AGE!And OBVIOUSLY SHE HAD REALLY GOTTEN A LOT OF GOOD LOOKS at her own clit IN ALL THAT TIME!Also,A WOMAN DOESN'T NEED OF A MIRROR to have a good look at his/her genitals!SHE COULD WATCH THEM VERY WELL with her own eyes!

That woman WAS TELLING ONLY CRAP when she said that "not to belittle your own father here,but the fact that she'd openly admitted to getting him off that way and even enjoying it when she did,told me a lot about her,but it told me a lot about him too,especially as he never once did that for her"!SHE DID BELITTLE his father by saying that because SHE COULDN'T EVER LEARN "A LOT" about two people from the way in which they behaved in some sexual practices!Also,IT WAS NORMAL for her mother to enjoy sucking his father cock,since SHE DID THAT ENOUGH TIMES!And why on Earth did she need to say "especially" when she talked about the fact that "he never once did that for her"?!SHE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO SAY THAT WORD because THERE WAS NO ONLY OTHER REASON to judge his father unfavourably,as IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL AND IT WENT WITHOUT SAYING that HE,AS ALMOST EVERY OTHER MAN,LIKED A LOT TO HAVE HIS COCK SUCKED by a woman and TO BE MADE TO EJACULATE that way!THE WOMAN HERSELF sucked him and got him off EXACTLY THAT WAY!

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "the black and white photos are far more erotic and sensual"!THAT'S JUST CRAP!EVERYBODY KNOWS that COLORED PHOTOS ARE FAR MORE EROTIC AND SENSUAL than black and white photos because THEY DEPICT THINGS HOW THEY REALLY ARE and ARE MUCH MORE EMOTIONAL than black and white photos!

And I REALLY DON'T SEE why that woman wasn't able to learn how to squirt,since his mother did that!IT WAS NO REASON for her not to be able to learn how to do it!

Finally,I MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that "the story line was just plausible enough"!That's A NONSENSE!The story line IS NOT PLAUSIBLE AT ALL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous