All Comments on 'Saved From Extinction'

by kianareeves

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
NickyFaulkesNickyFaulkesabout 15 years ago
WOW!

I've never commented on a story on the site before so forgive me if I don't express this well. Most of the comments I've received have been short and sweet (or sour and strange) but your work deserves better than that. Your story is amazing. I'm at a loss for words to describe how well written it is. The character and plot development surpassed my expectations. Your ability to maintain the character's voice and perspective drew me in. I'm incredibly impressed and that's not easy to do. I was surprised by the wonderful, subtle ways you addressed environmental issues. The little jabs at human eco-arrogance are delightful. Thank you. I'll be looking for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great, Wonderful, Endearing

This was a really really great story. A really really long story, but really really wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
to long

If I want to read a book I go to the library.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
Good story...

but I didn't like the ending. Seemed pretty abrupt. I didn't appreciate that after finding out the Linderi mate for life, she disproves that theory by loving two people concurrently. She should have stayed with Wes.

BUICK GSBUICK GSabout 15 years ago
Good Work

Need more chapters ending was short after such a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Read

Didn't think I'd like this story, but I found it incredible. Well thought out story, but like others, I wasn't too keen on the rushed ending. Perhaps there ought to be another chapter. To the comment about reading a book, ignore it. Yes it was long, but I chose to read it a couple of chapters at a time, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Had to see it through

I have to admit, I stumbled accorss your story quite by chance. When i reas the start of it, it startled me to be honest so I went to read something else. Even though I did that, I kept wondering what would happen to Trista, I just had to know, I had to "be with her", so I went back to your story. I just had to be with her, on her journey. It was filled with love , and pain but i really couldn't turn away. I had to see it through, I had to know. I agree, the ending was abrupt, but it really had me and I had to keep reading till I reached the end. Very well written.

Thank you.

aragonitearagoniteabout 15 years ago
Brilliant!

So well thought through. Wonderful work.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsabout 15 years ago
Long...

...but well worth the time invested in reading it.

I too didn't think that the story would interest me to begin with but obviously some hook had been set in my mind for I got to the end, greatly enjoyed the story and even bothered to comment!

Looking forward to reading more of your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

You did an awesome job with this story, I would love to read more chapters!!!

XamCottonXamCottonabout 15 years ago
Lovely, just lovely...

What a lovely story. I look forward to reading other chapters.

TirithIreTirithIreabout 15 years ago
Very Nice

It was an extremly good story... I must admit the twists were not expected, although I must admit that I didn't like how it ended, nor really did I like the brutality. Call me a romantic, I have always loved a story that would speak of true love, even a chemical love, for life. Otherwise, excellently done, and well played ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story but...

I thought the story was great until the ending. It was so abrupt. It just stopped suddenly like you couldn't think of anything else to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

What a well-written story! Sexy, creative, profoundly emotional...very well done. It would have been better without the abrupt ending and all the sadness, but the plot twist in the middle was phenomenal, and I can't remember the last time I was so hooked into a storyline on this site. Great work!

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesabout 15 years ago
Riveting

I started reading it - never thought it would be a topic of interest. But I just couldn't stop, it was well written and I was so emotionally invested in the characters. Thanks so much for sharing!

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressabout 15 years ago
very good!

While the romantic in me sure would have liked to see more of Trista's and Matthew's reunion, I think it was a very good place to end the story: they start again as they've started before, the last sentence mirroring the feelings Trista had when she first got together with Matthew. Well done!

All in all, a very well thought out and beautifully executed story, deserving 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Took me by suprise

Started reading this story for the sexual content and was riveted till the end..

Brilliant Work

utocelutocelabout 15 years ago
Utopia...

This was a wonderful story but it truly makes my heart ache because so much truth was captured in the story about how we really are... if only the Linderi Island and it's people where a reality...

kianareeveskianareevesabout 15 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO COMMENTED!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has commented and sent emails to me. My stories are really written for myself (and my husband) and I'm glad others are enjoying them as well! I have to say I understand some of your comments about the abrupt ending. I just felt that it was already too long, especially for a contest, so I decided not to go into too much about their lives together after their reunion. But as my husband said, "they're only complaining because they didn't want it to end" so I hope that is true!

And to the comment about how she should've stayed with Wes, I actually mourned for him when he died. After I typed the words, I had to sit there and actually stop myself from hitting backspace and giving them their happy ending. But I knew all along that she would end up with Matthew again. But I really liked Wes, and I was sad when he died too. (And it's not that Trista loved both of them at the same time. She was sensing Wes's love for her, which increased the attraction she was feeling for him already. She only fell in love with Wes after she realized she'd lost Matthew to Kayla - sorry if that part wasn't flushed out enough!)

Anyway, thank you all for reading this and for voting. And especially for the validation. It has given me such a boost of confidence that I really needed right now!

-Kiana Reeves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good work!

Hey,

this is my first comment, and I'm giving it to you to say good work! Definitely one of the best works on this site that I have read.

tamazontamazonabout 15 years ago
So touching

As I read your story I thought about how painful it is to be parted from someone you love with all of your heart.

There is always a hope that you may see them again some day but a realization that they have probably moved on.

That little place in your heart that you carry your true love is always alive and you understand that while you can love others and there is room in your heart for them; there is no replacing the true love of your life.

This story has touched me deeply - thank you.

Tamazon

Austin8Austin8about 15 years ago
Wow

Good luck in the contest! A8

Declan CravensDeclan Cravensabout 15 years ago
Very intriguing

I'm not usually drawn into a story like this but I was by yours. Really wonderful. I don't agree with the others that want more chapters. Trista and Matthew are back together which if you read the story and follow along allows you to know what their new life will be like and that it will be happy. Great writing. Good luck to you!

firewithinfirewithinabout 15 years ago
best author on site

By far the most creative writer here. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her name in print, her description is that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You're a truly phenominal writer.

Great story. You must publish it.

--Joe SheA (Yes I know the A is capitalized.)

P.S. To the jackass who left the library comment:

You are nothing but a talentless dullard who has nothing better to do than insult the talented. You couldn't find a library if you lived across the street from the Library of Congress. Also, you smell bad.

Cricket88Cricket88almost 15 years ago
ending

"they're only complaining because they didn't want it to end" that is SO true. Every time someething bad happened to Trista I cried. I dont know what time I started reading this story, I think it was 8 ish, but the next time I looked at the time it was three minutes to midnight. It felt like the story would never end and I didn't want it to.

Cricket88

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awwww

I loved this story! You are such a talented writer and this is an amazing story

AlydenAlydenalmost 15 years ago
WOW! magical lol

When i read thru the end the story made me cry... This is the best story i've ever read in literotica.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story it also made me cry at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
qwlkjfbklf. OMFG.

This was SUCH an amazing story... orgasmic and touching at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

This story was very touching. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!!!!!

You are an AMAZING writer. This story is AWESOME. It brought tears to my eyes. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it but yd u hav to kill wes?

i wuz said cuz ima romance type of person and wes and trista were perfect and they understood each other then u just had to kill him... :( shuda let matthew die.. i liked wes.. wen i read that he died i broke into tears but besides that it wuz good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

Totally compelling and brilliant. I see Trista and Mathew joining the resistance once Wes is grown.

You should write a sequel

silvertwinzsilvertwinzalmost 15 years ago
oh. my.god!

this was the most amazing story. i cried along the way and i'm trying to calm down. this was so well written and i feel honored and bettered after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice well rounded story

This is the first time I have left a comment, but I wanted to say I think this is a very nice story. Great characters, emotional, and balanced. Great job!

MichaelphyteMichaelphyteover 14 years ago
I have a new Favorite Auther !

I Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:(

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT WES!!!!! omg, this was soo sad, at first i didnt want her to leave Matthew but then Wes was just perfect, he deserved to be a dad!!!!...i cried... i feel like it was someone i loved who died!! Your such a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not just a sex story! muuuuuch better!!!!

I loved the story line, normally i come on here to get a hot sex stories to get off, but this story..... lets just say it did what i needed it to plus!!!! will most def read over and over!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crying

Beautiful story. The story world was fully fleshed out and still satisfied my expectations from something on this site ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

I cried when Wes died! it's not fair that he had to die. I kept reading thinking it was a mistake that wes didnt die and would come back but cried even more when the story was over :((....all in all a great story!!

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
excellant

it had me upset reading this.thank you for a wonderful story.this is one of my fave story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's next?

Loved it, Does the story go on from there? what happens after that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IT WAS GREAT

You should really write another it was a great story. This story really caught my attention even though I'm not normally one to actually finish. please email me if you write a sequel at Shadow91006@hotmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truly good

this was a truely good story and i just couldn't stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All I can say...

Incredible...

ElanorElanorabout 14 years ago
Excellent story

Thoroughly enjoyed your story. I could really feel the emotions from the characters. Hope that you continue with your writing.

CalaharaCalaharaabout 14 years ago
wonderful

you made me cry for Wes and Trista. very well writen with great emotion. not just a sex story, but a story with real meaning.

Keep up the good writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More?

I really enjoyed your story! More would be nice :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow beautiful

Really amazing story :) beautiful ... keep writing :) it definitely was worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Wow I really loved this story. Sexy and heart warming. please write more

- e v e -- e v e -about 14 years ago
wow

At first I thought this was just a particularly elaborate smutty story -- not to detract from particularly elaborate smutty stories. However, after being glued to it until 7 in the morning I realized it was more than that. You created a whole new species with it's own small universe and there's something to be said for that. Really enjoyed your work. It was an unexpected gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVED IT!!

i love stories that show the human race as the fool that it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Whoever wrote this should seriously consider a career as a writer, if they haven't already. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

This was AMAZING, absolutely amazing. A wonderful blend of erotica and true storytelling.

raes_raysraes_raysalmost 14 years ago
I cried!

I cried thank you for writing such an amazing story I loved it I could hardly leave my computer to miss any or your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

verry nice.. although i would kill anybody that would lay a hand on a woman/child i do enjoy a fictional story now and then.

i have been reading stories from this site for about a year now and this is the only one i commented on, exelent story its easy to get into and feel from her perspective i look forward to checking out your other stories.

BrightSunBrightSunalmost 14 years ago
Great!

What a wonderful, well-written story. I would read this as a full length novel, and I think it would be a book I'd go back to again and again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Encouragement...

Kiana Reeves--

You've created the beginning of a rich science fiction world and some distinct characters here. I highly encourage you to expand this universe into a novel! (Um, unless you don't want to, of course... ) But--and this is really weird--I'm going to give you actual comments about your writing and your story. Never done this on literotica before. Hope you don't mind.

I applaud your courage in killing off Wes, actually. It must have been very difficult, since in many ways he's the most fleshed-out character. But 'killing your darlings' is something a good storyteller does.

If you expand this story, think about your romantic arcs. Part of the reason why people are so annoyed to come back to Matthew at the end is because he isn't the Hero of the story. It feels like Wes is the Hero--it feels like he 'deserves' our Heroine. He sacrificed his own feelings, he put himself in danger to save her, etc. Matthew, however, seemed distant and weak for the better part of the story (although I fully understand his actions). Perhaps if you expanded this into a novel, you'd want to spend some time with Matthew's point of view. He could perhaps slowly realise, over a few years, that Trista was right, perhaps seeing the hypocrisy in what the humans were telling him, perhaps busting out of the centre himself and taking people with him. That way, when he makes his way to Trista on the island again, your readership will feel like he's earned the love of the Heroine of your story.

Um, so yeah. Good times. Nicely done.

--Michelle, who doesn't have an account

kianareeveskianareevesover 13 years agoAuthor
comment for Michelle re: Encouragement

Thank you so much for your kind words! When I wrote this story, it was for the Earth Day Contest (2009) but since the story was already so long, especially for a contest, I decided to stop where I did. It currently stands at around 30,000 words, and I am planning on completing it with Trista and Matthew's "Happy Ever After" (with a lot more twists and truths revealed about the Linderi and the breeding centers and the Linderi Liberation Front.) I am a writer, under a different name, and this story was a lot of fun to write and I'm so pleased with all the feedback and emails I've been getting! Maybe one day I'll finish it and everyone can have a hard copy they can hide in their nightstand drawer ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heartwarming!

The story was perfect. Your husband was right I didn't want it to end. Maybe you could turn it into a trilogy or go back into this same world but with a different main character. What ever you decide to do I'm sure it would be great. Absolutely LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thankyou!

The first time I read this story I couldn't comment. The story touched me a little deeper than I felt comfortable admitting but when my girlfriend asked me why I read instead of just looking at pictures like "normal guys" I decided to make dinner and show her your story. As she fell deeper and deeper into Extinction I watched her face and I saw terror, disgust, longing, and even a soft look that Ive only seen a handful of times in the 2 years that we've been together. I dont know what else to say but I know that she finally understands where I'm coming from.

thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

this was awsome.......... can you please continue this story??? i'd love to hear what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This was amazing... You should turn this into a novel it was heartfelt and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

I really enjoyed this story. Although the main character wasn't human, she was experiencing life similar to a human's complex emotions. No matter what the race, there is good and bad in everything & everyone. Thank you. :)

pasca1pasca1about 13 years ago

I love it. Although I would have liked it better if Trista had fallen in love with another guy. Matthew rejected her before and now he's simply forgiven?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best I've read.

I loved this story. So much depth and description in it. Keep up the good work. X)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was beautiful, hot and sweet. Your characters were crafted so well, I felt tears in my eyes as I reached the end :')

cutter85cutter85about 13 years ago
WOW!!!

awesome awesome story so well written!!!!!!! it almost made me cry!!!! please please add another chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best stories I have read

I love to read and my friend sent me the link to this story. I`m not one read on sites but she told me i would love and she was right. this was an amazing. Sexy, hot, loving, and so sweet please write more. It just doesn`t seemed finished yet.

Mingirl92Mingirl92almost 13 years ago
wow....

i love your stories!!! they are sooo hot, and this one was a tearjerker as a bonus!!! more pwease ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Become an Author

You should write professionally because this is amazing. All your stories are so well written and nothing like the other stories on this site. They are just sex but yours was love and sadness and it was a story with sexual sections not a porno without a storyline. This story was such a great read and such a great concept, I wouldn't be surprised if you got paid to write books. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you published

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

This is the first story that I've read in the Non-Human category and I nearly didn't, because I had no interest in that category. I can't believe how much I would have been missing out!

This was a beautiful story. I'm actually still sitting here crying. It was long enough for me to feel invested in the characters, and 'human' enough for me to be able to relate to them and empathise with them. You drew me in.

The sex was prominent but always secondary to the tale of love and loss and learning. God, what a good read. And I felt like I was reading a sci-fi story, something I might have picked up at the library, not simply stroke material on a porn site (although there's nothing wrong with that either).

Well done! Thankyou for sharing that with us.

jessaherejessaherealmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Wow, I'm sitting here in tears after finishing this, absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crying here too

Wow, this was one of the best long stories I've read! Tears flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I cried like a baby

This was such a good story. I've never cried whilst reading a story before. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

I enjoy your writing style, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First comment

This was a really well written story. I have to agree that the ending was abrupt but the rest made up for it. You should consider writing professionally. outside of litorica. The ability to create an entirely new world is very rare talent in a perspective author. I would defiantly be interested in your work.

RavishingRavishingover 12 years ago
Beautifully Written

Wow. Sitting here, wiping my eyes after reading this. Truly wonderfully written, and I agree. Had you thought about writing professionally? You've got such a wonderful style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Simply beautiful. I loved it. I'm sobbing terribly hard right now, for I've been saddened and moved by this incredible story. Absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story stays with you

It has been 24 hours and I still think about this story. It's so sad but so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

I have read many stories on this site and this is the only one that I have ever commented on. It is also the only one that has ever brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for a beautiful story. It didn't end how I wanted, but I think that made me enjoy it even more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

well this is a beautiful story, no doubt. but if any authors are reading this, it would have been more arousing to me if she would have stayed in the breeding center, only against her will, and she would be humiliated throughout the story with the forced nudity and everything lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

absolutely beautiful story. you can tell all the effort you put into making this a true piece instead of just a quick fuck. thanks for creating such an engrossing world for us to read about, and for reminding us that other emotions make the sexual parts that much more satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I read all 9 chapters just now & it's a wonderful, beautiful story. Great job!! Please write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful story

Great story, engrossing characters. I have now read all of your work and love it. Please write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
came to cum, stayed to cry.

Wow. Didn't expect to get so wound up in that. Would have liked more naughty bits, but that seemed like not the point. Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*sniffles*

Aww...That was beautiful! I wasn't to sure at first but it just got better and better I just wanted it to go on forever Loved it thank you so much for sharing your talent and gift of writing with all of us it was a wonderful story.

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
A bit Luddite

Great story & well written. As a Si-Fi fan for over 50 years it has bits of many classics as this reminds me of 'Brave New World'. It also has PETA overtones, 'Save the whales, etc.' and similar group's ideas. I am an engineer & worked with the medical community for years (retired now). Are you anti-human? What I mean should there be fewer humans? I am a long time hunter & fisherman & the wildlife self-regulate. There are more deer in Texas than in 1900. The same is true for trees nationwide. The author and others can comment at WBringier@Gmail.com -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow, you're a real writer!

Try selling this one or make a novel out of it! No shame in making money with such talent!

Insatiable1985Insatiable1985almost 12 years ago
Very nice!

I am impressed by not only the quality of your writing, but by the feelings that are behind it. Excellent read, can't wait to read more. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

It was amazing and I cried

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic! :)

You are really a talented writer. I began reading looking for a hot read, but I was captivated by the story and the feeling that it was so real and possible. I have never commented before on a story before, but yours is truly brilliant. I cried at the end :)

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I really loved the story it was so well written and emotional! I really do wish that you would write more stories like this please! You are a great writer! MORE just more my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

I'm speechless, while I do love the hot stories on this site, its finds like yours that make me feel inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow...

This story was beautifully written. I'm speechless and have mixed emotions finishing this story. Wow this was an awesome story please write another story continue. You sure do have a talent. I loved this story. And adding anothe male to Trista's life was the icing to this story. How did you come up with the ideas? Everything was nicely written grate an awesome job. Can't wait to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

I love your story! Please keep writing,this was a great find.

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
Happiness

The things Trista goes through are heartbreaking, and I hope that finally, at the end, things go better for her. Great story.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 11 years ago

I don't know what to say. This story had so many ups and downs it was driving me nuts. But I'm happy to see Trista was finally able to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed reading your story. Please keep writing. You are talented.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous