All Comments on 'Dance of Lust'

by PickleBoi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story line

You needed to slow down a little where you both took him. You should have given him some female hormones so that he could start growing breast, and keep him on that regimen. I would love to see chapter 2, 3, 4, and 5. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pick me

OMG that’s so sexy id love to be you kisses from Lacie -sissyboy

Synthia44Synthia44about 2 years ago

Damn that was HOT!! Great story and I would loved to have been him.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 2 years ago
Does it get any better than this?.

Two HOT Girls dance with an unsuspecting boy and take him back to their apartment or dorm,and reveal their true intentions of not only fucking him with their Shecocks but also to turn that boy into a fellow ladyboy like theirselves.

So Brenna and Addelle manage to change that boy into a raving sex-crazed girl with a cock so all three could be Hot Attractive Ladyboys and maybe go out and attract other unsuspecting naive boys to turn them into the same thing.

Honestly I just love stories like these to show the power of shemale superiority and turning innocent timid boys into strong forceful girls or women with cocks.I just love Ladyboys no matter what type they are albeit soft caring bottoms who prefer to get fucked or the brash confident dominant one who loves to pound a sweet ass-pussy into submission.It shows no matter what type you are opposites can attract and be happy with eachother.Shemales are absolutely the best as they have both Tits and Cock,and tho technically not a pussy but an ass can be used as an alternative,and get so much cum deposited into it and also mouths too.

Fantastic story by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too unbelievable. Was he THAT stupid? And why wouldn't he kick one of them in the nuts and leave?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous