All Comments on 'C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 08'

by loving_hubby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

Why are you married again?

morris40morris40almost 15 years ago
I wish I had been there!

I wish I had been there to see you and Tina take the next step into the swinging experience. I hope you have already written chapter 9 and will post it soon. If you and Tina were excited by what amounted to mutual masturbation with another couple, then I can only imagine the emotions you must have felt when you see the expression on your wife's face as another man's cock slips into her pussy. No matter how much you have fantasized about the moment, there is still nothing so sexually arousing. The best part is that you will give his wife the ride of her life and everyone will be satisfied. I pity the poor blokes who will flame your account because they are too narrow minding or insecure to share the pleasures of making friends with strangers and then having sex with them!

loving_hubbyloving_hubbyalmost 15 years agoAuthor
It's been a fulfilling experience ...

Thanks, Morris40, for your encouragement and support both as a fellow Literotica author and also as a friend to Tina and me. Morris played a major role in helping to mold my wife's mindset towards accepting this exciting new lifestyle. I never imagined that Tina would shed her conservative and prude image to enjoy such an open sexual outlook.

I don't understand what the anonymous guy means by "Why are you married again?". I've only been married once and I'm still married to the same lovely girl Tina. We have learnt to enjoy life together as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

00-Okay I will speak English as spoken in England not the USA. WHY ARE YOU MARRIED(PAUSE)AGAIN? I DID NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE. JUST GOES TO PROVE PEOPLE FROM ENGLAND SPEAK ENGLSIH AND YOU AMERICANS SPEAK AMERICAN NOT ENGLISH. THE POINT IS I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE MARRIED AT ALL? WHY NOT JUST BE FUCK BUDDIES OR SOMETHIGN SIMILAR? BUT I GUESS THE SWINGER AND SWAPPER AND FUCK ANYONE LIFE STYLE IS PROBABLY SUITED TO YOU. I WOULDN'T THANK MORRIS FOR TURNING YOUR WIFE INTO A SLUT AND A WHORE I WOULD BE UPSET ABOUT THAT I WOULDN'T SHAKE HIS HAND AND SAY "THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING ME A WIMP AND TURNING MY WIFE INTO A SLUT AND A WHORE" BUT EACH TO THEIR OWN I GUESS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous