All Comments on 'I Am Your Good Girl'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
wildbill85wildbill85over 14 years ago
Ravenfox is hotter than the sun

This story is i little different than her last one, but even hotter! Don't ever stop writing.

tanrutanruover 14 years ago
Very Hot

Good stuff indeed. Especially love listening to you come at the end; always my favourite part of any recording, and you sound so good....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sultry seductress

Your voice is so sultry and seductive.... you carried me away in your story, imagining that I was your "sir" and feeling your urgently building cum while straddling upon my cock. You are just too good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

I absalutetely loved this story....i was carried away in the story by your sensual voice....keep making them~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very sexy voice - great storyteller

Great Story - will make any man or woman cum ...very sexy voice ..a true story teller

TheTrueBigBossTheTrueBigBossover 14 years ago
MMMMM

I need to rub one out.. thank you sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that was fabulous

You have an amazing gift for storytelling and description.

please tell us what it feels like when he cums, does it fill your mouth, does it hit the back of your throat? or the roof of your mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Wow. I cant express how wet i am from this. Its so hot, so sexual, so arousing. I felt it from my hard nipples and tits to my soaked pussy when you came. You sound amazing when you cum. Great story. Thanks and can't wait for more. ;)

draconus_infernusdraconus_infernusover 14 years ago
That was intense!

Your voice alone can get a guy off! You draw the listener in, and we can almost see you as you submit, and as you climax. It's extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing, my dick is so hard it hurts

In 24 years of dating, I'm 38,I have had one woman like you. Her pain was my pleasure. And she gave me head at least once a day. It was her mission to please me, and mine to please her.I love your voice. My dick is so hard.

glacialxglacialxover 14 years ago
kitten

The man in the story sounds like a very lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was Hot Raven

Wow raven that was absolutly the hottest story I have ever heard in a long time.I wish you were my GoodGirl I cant wait to hear more from you I must have listend to that about 5 times and got off every time.I loved your voice and loved how you orgasamed wow this was Ultra Hot. I look forward to hearing more subbmissions from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow. Just...wow.

Wow. I'd never have believed that the words "Please, sir" could sound so hot. A sizzling story, beautifully told. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So, So Sultry!

Absolutely hot and steamy. Your sexy, smooth voice lends a dreamlike quality to every thing you say. My cock wishes it were in your hot mouth right now! You are the best. More please, and thank you! RCG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Raven is so HOT

You have such a sexy voice and you tell a great hot sexy story that makes me want to be the one you are with, talking about, making me feel so good. Thanks and please give us more.

PhyreTamerPhyreTamerover 14 years ago
Killing me softly

Dearest Raven....I am still a little shaky from that experience. I can still taste your sugar on my tongue. I can feel your shudders as you beg for release. As your muscles contracted around his/my cock and you gasped in orgasm I EXPLODED!! No need to do more for me to get off. I will savor your sweet submission all day. Thank you and Good Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Doubloe hot

So super sexy, your sexy voice is enough to get me hard, and I could drink your juice all night. And get totally cunt drunk, more and more like this please.

1panther1pantherover 14 years ago
I'm "pumped"

Time to go finish my orgasm too. Thanks for the sensual preparation. My pre-cum is oozing. I must release my cock from its quarters and finish the spasm. In honor of your presentation, I'll capture some of my cum and swallow it. I love my own taste as well.

Thank you, kind slut.

Panther

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish you were MY good girl!

Raven

It was as if I was both watching you and feeling you at the same time. Your voice and moans immersed me in the fantasy completely. Thanks for this extremely erotic eargasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy freakin wow

Awesome. A new level of awesome.

truloverztruloverzabout 14 years ago
Finally.....

Finally ... I'm so glad to hear about a woman being submissive to her man, also glad to hear a man taking the control that is rightfully HIS !! Your man is to dominate, control, be respected, and is within his boundaries to punish his Girl, when HE feels or thinks it's needed, even if the woman doesn't agree, She doesn't have to agree, she just has to do as she's told or be disciplined by her, Sir, Master, and/or Owner, it's all what make's HIM happy :0). Awesome story, just wish there was a way for there to be your voice and a man's voice as well, but other than that it was GREAT, AWESOME, and I will for sure be waiting for your next story of total submission ;0) Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it

i used to only read literotica but now im loving audio because i get both hands (lol) and also because i can just lay there and listen to an incredibly sexy voice and just listen to it. also can u make some erotic horror stories? those were my favorite when on literotica. thanks and u can email me atdagamer911@hotmail.com and again thanks for 'turning me on' to audio literotica oh slso a "hot" topic for erotic horror is the succubus a femsle demon who steals life essence through sexual intercourse (any form of it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Please

Mmmm...that was unbelievable. Your accent makes this even better. Don't quit now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another good 1!

they keep cum-n [;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

damn you sound hot, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I came with you, You are so so HOT!!!!!!!!!!

I could almost feel your hot mouth sucking the cum from deep in my balls.

SugarTeaGiantSugarTeaGiantover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

This is the first audio that I have listened to. And listening to your voice as you narrated, I'd swear that you actually allowed us to hear that special moment when you exploded. (That or you are one fine voice actress, for I nearly exploded listening!!) Very, very well done, Lil Lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sounded like you were actuallybeing fucked

Wools wrong box

Lord_RazhidLord_Razhidalmost 11 years ago
Incredible!

Hi Raven! Every story of yours I listen to is better than the last! More, please.

cockboicockboiover 10 years ago
The stories only get better and better,

There is no better way to unwind than laying back and listening to your fantasies. My imagination goes into high gear each time I play your selections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are a very good girl

you were naughty though and you need a hard and long spanking.

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
My wanting & lust for your body

Yes you're among my favorites when it comes tell me a very good story, one that'll sexually heat up my imagination. As a matter of fact, making me wish I was your female character living your sexual fantasy while dressed in beautifully sexy feminine lingerie, while on my knees licking every drop of tasty pre-cum from those thickly veined meaty dicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous