All Comments on 'The Predator'

by kromen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SadieRoseSadieRoseover 14 years ago
A jugular-ripping read

Shades of The Wicker Man about the plot but well told and grimly executed. *pun intended*

Zodia195Zodia195over 14 years ago
Good Turnaround

Hehe, wow, that was pretty good. The predator becomes the prey. I read another story similar to this, only the female this time was a vampire hehe.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Creepy

Very creepy and an enjoyable read. But creepy.

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
Distrurbing...

But very interesting and creative. I like the justice of it, even though it was twisted. The quotes were the perfect touch.

My favorite part, even though it was all very well done, was the car chase. I almost liked him at that point until I started learning a little more about him! lol.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Bianca

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not your typical lit fare...

I liked the pace and the drama of the story. It was interesting, well-written with lots of different twists and turns.

driphoneydriphoneyover 14 years ago
Ye-ow!

Not what I was expecting, Halloween or not, but very well done. "Her nipples jutted out firm, iced cherries on two snowcapped peaks." What a great line. A few editorial slips, but hey, I'm not one to talk and creativity is what it's all about. You have that in spades. Thanks for sharing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 8 years ago
As such may happen to all these dogs.

Nothing is too bad for them, to Hell with Life without Parole, etc. Kill them every Halloween or on their birthday, whichever comes first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous