All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 05'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
As With All Guys Who Love Being A Cockold

You are gay as shit, and have a lot of other issues. I am sure a mental health professional could tell you some of your issues, I just don't care. If I ever feel down about anything I'll think of you and remember things could be a lot worse. From what I skimmed I thought it was a horrible story and you are a very pathic man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
flat, just flat

If this is the end, it's finally good to be over. It was just a flat relating without real emotions. Not even when Dan seemed angry. You just passed over it and it blended with the rest. Next story a better one ??

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
Time

This story has raced through the years and did I miss something as the story seemed to be talking about events that we had not read about. Perhaps I am confused but this chapter seemed to be out of place and we have lost a chapter. When did he and Arty get it together?

Dan has nearly got it right with Laura but then wimps out strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is it ending, already ended, or has it

simply died? You had a premise started and it never evolved into anything. Every chapter was the same shit, different day, right up to the last line. You need a begiining, middle and end. This has been a very long beginning, and perhaps a middle, but you seem to have no idea how to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF ?

I've been reading this bizarre tale about Laura the wicked bitch of the east for what seems like ages and every chapter practically the same shit .. now its gone totally off course and changed tack without explaining why its changed tack... You might write well (even if your plot development is tediously slow and repetitive) but your just too weird for me ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A chapter missing

There seems to be a big gap between the last two chapters, or at least some serious discontinuity in the story, as this chapter talks about events that I cannot find in Chapter fours subparts?

In any case, reading this was a waste of time. I think the only character I liked was Dan's secretary, the rest of them were forgettable and unlikeable. The story appears to be over, but perhaps there is one last short chapter where Laura reveals she has AIDS and I don't care if all the rest of her sex partners have also contacted it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too Bad

Great Start, wonderful start and it came to this? Rushed, insane, jabbering, I wonder if this really sounded good in your head? Sure didn't turn out that way in print, sorry I really wanted to like this.

miniacminiacabout 14 years ago
Thanksgiving??

I thought I'd read all of this but what happened at Thanksgiving, referred to early in this section?

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
To The End...

Laura was and is a bitch right to the end. Why oh why Dan didn't throw her to the curb is beyond me. After her last act of defiance, how could he ever trust her again. The 'Always Faithful' means always faithful to her slut selfish self and to no other person. She does not know what 'Faithful' means in a husband/wife relationship. I assume the author rushed the ending because of the negative comments, but in doing so there were some pretty big holes in the last chapter. The author is a very good writer but I hope he tempers his characters in the next story so that they have some socially redeeming attributes. Until then, thanks for sharing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Great Job!!!...

finally coming to the right decision.Better late than never. This never went anywhere folks because it was not a story, it was a chance for the author to string a bunch of cuck-hating readers along for a ride down yank-my chain lane.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
What a piece of shit ending.

What the hell is wrong with you author? This story started really good but ended in a bad note. Why the hell would we care for this open marriage if the wife doesn't respect her husband and he only takes hit after hit after hit and doesn't do anything about it??? Good ridance. She only loves him like a best friend with benefits that is all because HER MAN is clearly Greg.

Fuck it, I hate this stoy and I will never read from you again.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years agoAuthor
Missing Chapters

For those of you who have noticed a certain discontinuity and are wondering WTFH, there are three chapters, 4.4, 4.5 and 4.6 missing. The Literotica editors skipped over those and posted five today and have scheduled six (final) for tomorrow. The readers who have complained about slow pace and repetition should be happy.

As a one sentence continuity summary of each:

4.4 Laura and Greg's birthday date;

4.5 Laura moves in with Greg for seven months until the end of the year including a spectacular Thanksgiving blow up with Dan when she leaves him to face their families while she goes skiing with Greg;

4.6 Christmas holidays and New Years eve parties with set up for returning to Dan.

For those wondering if Dan would ever say enough, during the Thanksgiving blow up, 4.5, Dan brings up divorce and Laura is surprised.

After tomorrow's final chapter, it is my intention to make a final comment on Feedback, substantive, not recrimination, and then drop this story forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Promise?

Worst piece of shit, I've ever read. I will finish with you tomorrow. I'll never read another of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whatever

What is back to normal. Being married to Dan and living/fucking Greg even more than her husband? And what about the others? Frabnkly, who would really want such a "wife"? Not me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very disturbing

Actually, we didn't miss anything with the sections that weren't posted. You know why? Nothing ever really happens. Dan is brain dead which makes me wonder how he can be protrayed as a sensitive artistically inclined man who is capable of being a VP of a company.

Those lost sections and this section all have the same outcome...NOTHING. Dan never acts, Dan never thinks, Dan never reacts, thus all of the action that might happen or might have happened with Laura's behavior has no meaning. It has no context, Dan is just a fly on the wall of life, and then goes and sits in a pile of shit.

You are a suprisingly good writer, with no apparent understanding of human's or at least human's with feelings. Laura wants what Laura wants had has no feeling or empathy for anyone else. Greg, wants what Greg wants and has no feelings or empathy for anyone else. Dan just has no feelings even for himself.

That makes what is technically a well written story one where no one cares what happens to the characters because they don't care either.

You had the potential for a gut wrenching, facinating tale, and you squandered it on sex scene after sex scene with no feeling, no emotion, and nothing for the reader to attach to. I have read most of this and I kept waiting for there to be a single shred of empathy or feeling and there has been NONE to this point. I guess on could say that is pretty impressive given the volume of this work and the time it must have taken to create it.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
who cares?

about Laura and Greg's birthday date. Is he going to do something besides face fuck her til she chokes, fuck her ass and cause pain while giving her the best orgasms she ever had?

The problem with this whole thing is plot and story was sacrificed for tittilation. All this is is a vehicle for one form or another of sex, humiliation, and gross behavior. Oh, and business done at a high level when the sex organs are not getting a work out.

fausttusfausttusabout 14 years ago
Glad to see this end

I'm sorry to hear about the missing parts from the story. But overall they would add nothing.

Normal?

Not even close. Dan should have left her. She shows in in the ending here she has no love or respect for him. The one issue he truly had about her faithfulness and she shits all over it.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
it is a good thing I didnt see the missing chapters

I would have died right there.... I hope chap 6 really is the finish... resolution. This chapter promised a normalcy that never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What the author doesnt get is that NO one cares about the MISSING chapters

THAT is the saddest and most pathetic thing as a writer. 40-50% of the stories sems to be missing????!?!?!?!?!?

and no one complains

and no one cares....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG - What a waste of space.

Who cares?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
AUTHOR -- Yes you can write but you can not tell a STORY

Authors have the right to make their characters say and do anything they want to. It is their story after wall and wrote it.

But it goes both ways. In the face of extraordinary actions and circumstances... Reactions or any lack of reactions need to be explained.

This story sucks Moose Cock NOT because DAN does nothing ... and NOT becuase Dan says nothing and NOT Because Dan does does not react .

To this story sucks Moose cock because the author does not explain WHY Dan says.... does and ....feels nothing. The author never explains WHY in the face of this overpowering and extraordinary set of actions and behavior by the wife... DAN is so timid quiet and unemotional.

I have said this many times here at Lit. There is a difference between a good writer and a good author . BobNBobbi is a very good writer with quite a bit of skill but he cannot tell a story to save his life.

And lastly because of the nature of this story and the obvious sexual obsession that BobNBobbi has with this sort of behavior... (read his feedback comments in other stories for example) this writer is not able to see how bad his story is.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Waste of time

Poor writing (sentence fragments and grammar) and a stupid story. The husband is a powerful, successful man as demonstrated in most of the things he is doing. Such a man would never accept her behavior. You have a wife that waffles between saying she loves him completely and working on figuring how she can hurt him the most. She is insane. The whole thing is full of contradictions in personality and human behavior. Most of it is simply unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
agreed

Can't believe it but I agree with Harry. If this is something you intend to do please take a class or two. You definitely have talent, but this story was really frustrating. I think its because it lacks structure and it didn't really build to anything. In fact I agree with one comment from many chapters back which basically said your story was done at the point Dan went crazy and Laura managed to deflect his anger with sex. By the next chapter that was all forgotten, Dan was resigned to his fate, and the story has really never had any emotional high point since then. That said, you have a great imagination and you kept me reading. So you must have done something right. Good luck and I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Author you need a reality check....

you seem disconnected from the real world. Besides writing this story, did you actually read it and make sense out of it? Try reading it from our perspective. You might be in for a surprise. No doubt you write well, but as others have said, you can't tell a story worth a damn. Good luck with future attempts. ML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Confusing

It jumped from 4.3 to five, but you have parts that you never mentioned before in your stories like what happened at thanksgiving? You can't skip and expect us to know and you can't mention a 4.6 and not have one. Makes no sense. Other than that this chapter was the worst in the series. Wish I could show more love sorry.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
I apologize

for my comment. Guess there is only three times that I have left a comment full of rage. It is all because of Dan's actions. No matter what type of relationship you are in, its always good to set up some boundaries, but with Laura, she exploited them more & more through out the story.

And when I read ch 5 with her doing what she was not going to do and Dan taking it all with out a reaction at all, I lost it.

Sorry.

But still, Laura's man is Greg and I hope she just leaves Dan.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Perceptive readers

Many of the comments by readers of this long, long story are perceptive, to my mind. Sounds as if chapter 4.5, which we will never have the privilege and joy of reading, might actually be one of the best in this extended tale. I'd love to read an angry exchange between Laura and Dan.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
regret

I know a lot of the people who ave commented on this chapter are pleased that the end is in sight I feel very sorry or the author. It must be very sad to have to accept that ones hard work, however much some people dislike it (and note they still read it), has been destoyed by the inability of someone to cont and realise that 4.4 and 4.5 come before 5. I would like to have read them even if parts have been repetitious just so that I could see what the author intended me to know and understand about his characters.

I am very puzzled by some of the comments made about this and many other stories on Literotica. If I dont like a story ,book, play, film or television programme I stop reading or watching. I tend not to bother with any other work by that person and get on with something which does interest me. What a waste of time to read all the chapters in this story to comment as some have.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I was hoping something new would happen

I keep reading but it's getting boring. The same thing over and over. How many times can his slut wife humiliate him and still mean anything to him.

I think he would be way passed that by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Where are parts 4.4, 4.5 and 4.6 ??? Why haven't they been posted ?

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Disappointing and Lame

Sorry, you have written interesting characters, some likable, some I love to hate, but in the end you dropped the ball and went out with a whimper! Now I wish I hadn't spent all those hours sticking with your story. Laura, the woman I love to hate, wins in the end. She totally wins....despite all the evil and hurtful things she has done to Dan, despite the continual humiliation of him as a man and a husband, you allow her to win, to get her way, to dominate the marriage and him.

I love to hate this woman! Good job in writing her character, but I must say, bad job in the creation of Dan, you have made him into the ultimate cuckold wimp. He gets angry, but then forgives all and turns the other cheek so that Laura can screw him over again. COME ON, she left him for 7 months, totally screwed him at Thanksgiving and Christmas, and he continues to come back for move, to allow her to win every battle, to allow her to have her way every time. No partnership in this marriage, totally, "What Laura Wants, Laura Gets" and to hell with anyone else.

Sorry, but your ending sucks! Dan is a big loser, Artsy, LF and Mrs Patron all were memorable characters, but in the end....the story died with a whimper.

mony50usmony50usabout 14 years ago
When does it end - or - is all there is?

The story hasn't been bad but it was always all about the wife. Neither the Husband or lover were every really a consideration for her. There is no real love or even true affection between her and them. I would like to see at least Dan take a final walk away to a new and hopefully happier life. He can never reach that goal with his "wife" who is not a true wife in any way.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
Just read the chapters that weren't posted...

and its all the same thing. This isn't a marriage, this is just bullshit. I hope Dan is left alone and rots in hell. He lost Artsy, he will lose the others and Laura will get bored with his wimpy ass and marry Greg for real.

But sorry author, your Dan character is unbelievable. He gets mad but at the same time accepts all the abuse & humilliation Laura throws at him. He isn't constant. Why make him mad and in the same instant he clams and accept everything Laura says? Is he bipolar or something??? Sorry, but love is shown through actions and not just empty words.

I hope Dan ends his miserable life, cannot have respect for him. I admit that the story is good but Dan's character ruined the story. He doesn't feel real to me, heck, I have more sympathy for Laura than him. Laura expresses more feelings, seems MORE real than that excuse for human being that is Dan.

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
Please Stop Bullshit

You Write Bullshit to start with. YOu end with Bullshit. And then you write more bullshit to reason why it is bullshit, which is even more bullshit. Three main characters are bullshit. No emotions, no stand, everything unreasonable. One thing i don't really understand, if you can write 50 pages of bullshit then why cant you write only 4 lines about "Why is she doing it?" or "Why he has to accept everything?" or "Why they doing this?" or " Why are you writing this?" And when this story has already been ended then why are you writing these middle chapters which perfectly make no sense. this is a STILL story. No progress no matter what happened in 4.5 or 4.99 it changes nothing, write this story in Non-Human category. these are just animals not humans, they have no feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap

Crap crap crap crap

I wish I had anything good to say her, I truely do. I don't want to be mean or rude, but seriously what the hell were you thinking when you wrote this story?

This is just silly drivel. No one would ever really be like these sad sad people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving Wife?

I do like stories about unfaithful wives with acquiescing hubbies but fail to see his acceptance of a wife that is now a gangbanged , scarred(read the whipping) skank. The BDSM would finish off most cukes and to say he still loves her is beyond any rational or irrational plot line. Fairly decent until this and the last chapter sucks as a finale as well.

AceAureliaAceAurelia9 days ago

This is a story about an emotional masochist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous