All Comments on 'Marie Ch. 06'

by EdandMarie

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
It's about time

This story is an outstanding vehicle for exciting, sexy scenes. The build up to the sex is teasing and very hot. I eagerly await Chapter 7.

Agoodman954Agoodman954about 14 years ago
Great Story

It was worth the wait, but please don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter.

safari99safari99about 14 years ago
Another superb chapter.

And such a tease with no Marie.

Can't wait to see what sort of nasty things she's up to.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 14 years ago
More, please

Just finished ch 6. This series is completely implausible and completely enjoyable. Found ch. 6 to be high on my arousal scale. Thanx for submitting these. Hope we will see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THE BEST

PLEASE HURRY WITH CHAPTER 7 ETC.

THANK YOU

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
The End?

A bit of a pun.

I couldn't believe there wasn't a Ch. 7. Hope you remain interested in continuing the story as your writing is good and so is your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more more more

please please please write more and bring this story to a proper conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't stop now

What a great story. I haven't commented on the earlier chapters, as I just discovered them and didn't want to stop reading until I got to the end. You have put a lot of work and time into the story, and it is greatly appreciated. Please continue.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Cracking series

Ignore the cowardly fuckwits who haven't even the guts to sign their sneak attacks -- and please write more (and more after that!).

PenitrantPenitrantover 12 years ago
Cliff hanger; will she or wont she?

Having just found this series of Marie and Ed stories I am looking forward to the closing chapters; hopefully there will be more than one. Great erotic series; keep them cuming.

Penitrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
such a hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this series..omg, couldn't stop stroking my cock the whole time! I loved Marie's manner..the whole progression from being somewhat reserved and cautious, to letting Brad fuck her good...wanting it...and especially the dialogue with her husband, describing the action....loved it....I want more, lol!! .....

Also, I love the bio picture.....very hot......keep writing, you guys have a great gift............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please finish

your stories are excellent, can you please finish the sage :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

The series was great till Ch7. Not a big fan of everyone banging everyone. Previous chapters were really hot when it focused on the naughty things the wife did. It'll be great to see this continue in the "loving wives" direction. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of Marie

I love this series and want to see Marie finish her blow job on Max...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of same please

Extremely erotic writing,a gangbang must be next for Marie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds like a fun time

It may be hard for the director to clean up the show enough to have an audience watching. It might be said the actors are having too much fun for the play to open. I hope there are more chapters in the future.

rickjones185rickjones185over 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I was stroking my dick the whole time I was reading your story. I love the way you write. The last one if the series was my least favorite as the audience was having sex during rehearsal. I think it would have been more realistic if they just watched and got horny. I hope you add 1 or 2 more to this series with a little more description of how it felt for her when Max screwed her and maybe a DP and airtight scene would be nice.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 9 years agoAuthor
To the ANONs of the World

It will never cease to amaze us how people offended by infidelity or alternate lifestyles will read about them. In this case, all the way through six chapters and several warnings about the content. We guess it's the guilt they feel after jacking off to the stories that fuels their need to piss on our parade.

The other insane thing is to comment with the belief this is a biography of our married lives and not the work of fiction and fantasy it actually is. Being a work of fiction means the relationship will last for as long as we decide.

Last, we feel the need to apologize to the people who got to this point and expected more. Someday it will get finished and there are many reasons it hasn't to date. We have learned never to post without complete stories or series. It's not fair to the readers.

Thank you for all the kind comments and to the haters I can only remind you, these stories are our fantasies and should you decide to flame us, remember who has rights to the delete button!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Public sex

Don't they practice any other scenes of the play only the sex ones which appear that started as simulation and finally to real sex , the audience will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

Please finish. I see it has been a few years, but finish this.

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Author Died of Ejaculation Excess!

What a crazy fucking story. LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the series

I thought it was hot and did what it was supposed to do (gave me great jack off material). Been reading at Lit for many years and this series was the hottest I have read. Truly Thank you for your stories. Hope to see more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It shows how thin your ego is an what a hypocrite you are for leaving only the positive comments.

I know you will delete this but I know also that YOU KNOW what a moron NtDAY you are.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Agree

All positive comments speak of a thinskinned wimp author. Story sucks too.

waratahwaratahalmost 5 years ago
What sort of a moron

Would read a story that explicitly says don't read if you dont enjoy sharing syories, if they didn't enjoy sharing stories?

Author, prey, continue.

what4mewhat4meover 4 years ago
Great concept and stories!

Wonderful stories! I so wish you would add many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story. I loved it all the way through. Wish you could find time to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A let down

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Very good series.

I enjoyed reading all of the stories, I would like to see more if you two are so inclined to write more.

Thank you.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I had to skim this ridiculous shit. Now if it had ended in divorce, which it actually would have, then you might have had something that maybe would have been a bit better,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. Wish you’d finish it but with moronic comments like the last one, I understand why you quit. Really, thought it was “ridiculous shit”, but suffered through all six chapters. What a trouper!

GauchoGauchoabout 1 year ago

Well done! Would love for you to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

6 stars, 6*1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I've enjoyed the story so far and appreciate the time and effort writing (anything) takes. Lots of us understand. Please don't let negative comments, from people who struggle to put their negativity into words, keep you from writing. Most of us are rooting for you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This is one of the best series I've read in a long time. I wish the author could know how disappointed I am that it never got finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdandMarie@EdandMarie
We have every intention of writing more, but life keeps getting in the way. We will return, but in the meantime we hope you enjoy the first six chapters of Marie and all the other great stories on Literotica!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marie Ch. 05 Previous Part
Marie Series Info