All Comments on 'Sex In Sixty Seconds'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Zany funny

This was zany funny, a real sattire. Good job. I laughed my ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It took me ten minutes to read this, and I'm not even horny, yet. A well-written satire, though. I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Confused

I don't understand. Where the black man with the big penis?

floydharderfloydharderalmost 14 years ago
Smartly done!

I also laughed my ass off! Well put! You're a sly one!

Hey Confused... Where the black man? Read the story again. He was right there!

FetishGoddessFetishGoddessalmost 14 years ago
Sixty Seconds

Ah, but making love in sixty seconds or less with a four inch or smaller penis is an honest-to-god fetish for more people than you'd ever guess. Seriously, though- wanting to get it all over with quickly isn't the sign of someone who loves sex and luxuriates in pleasures, not only of the flesh but of the mind, but of someone who feels guilty and dirty about it. Nothing says shame filled grope in the closet like a two-pump chump hump and typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EYE LOVED IT

THIS IS WONDERFUL , & I AM WILLING TO MAKE LOVE FOR 60SEC. BUTT THEIR IS JUST ONE CATCH, EWE HAVE TWO USE MY WATCH TOO TIME US ..AND JUST AS SOON AS I GET THE BATTERIES OUT OF IT, EWE MAY START TIMING US..

gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
Hilarious.

Some times the readers comments add to a good story. Sorry to the "FetishGoddess" about the two pump hump chump with the less than 4" penis, but all of us have our shortcomings, (or should that be shortcumings). I need an editor.

ripgaripgaabout 8 years ago
disagree

hi interesting, i've had sex in under 30 secs and that in some respects is the best sex ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous