All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SqueezeplaySqueezeplayalmost 14 years ago
Differnt type story

JPB,

This is a departure from your usual stories. I like it and hope you wil continue. I know there has to be a twist in here somewhere.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Different Twist from JPB? are you a fucking Moron?

JPB never ever has a different twist about this stories. THAT is why they are Often soooooo bad and soooooo fucking predictable.

this story was done 2-3 years ago. It was SHIT then it is shit now.

The wife ends up fucking like 50+ different and then never tells

the husband so there no revenge

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 14 years ago
calm down Harry.

Getting personal satisfaction 'revenge' and causing public humiliation 'revenge' do not always mean the same thing. Despite what you read in here, divorces are often messy things that cause hurt feelings, financial woes, split friend and family loyalties. Some people get a bigger kick knowing they pulled the wool over on some one and got away with it, the more times the better.

mcwiiimcwiiialmost 14 years ago
Unadulterated Crap

This is part of a 15 part series. Then entire thing sucks, capital S. Blatant crap from chapter to chapter with no redeeming qualities, in short, Just Plain Bob being just plain awful.

Please Bob do not expose us to the rest of this awful tale. If someone really wants to read your crap they can go to another site where its posted in its entirety.

SeuratSeuratalmost 14 years ago
I don't see the fifteen part story...

... listed, so I have to take this one at face value. Interesting so far; it could be very good if he realizes what is going on and she discovers that nothing happened between him and the blonde. If, as others have said, this is going to be another twelve chapters of 'she fucks Kenny then Billy then goes home to her ignorant husband', I think the revenge factor will be low and the story hook poor.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Same oh!!!!!!!!

Same oh!!!!!!!! give me a break BOB!!!!!!! this is the same oh crap three times in a row.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 14 years ago
re: Seurat

It's on his storiesonline account.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Let's face it, she's a slut being used like a slut.

She thinks she is getting revenge,but the only thing she is doing is degrading herself to becoming a whore.

It's sad that she thinks so little of herself.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Shit!

Why does JPB waste his time and every body elses with crap like this series?

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
You ask, WHY do we read this shit......

Because about HALF of JPB stories are OUTSTANDING. You know, like the famous box of chocolates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow the story continues

Proving the point that she is a bitch, She fuck and sucks and takes control of everything. First Jake after all is a good lover, and now he isn't. haha Wtfe. you are a good writer and this is a good story but she is the cheating slut and blaming it on her husband first cheating, then now not being a good lover even though she said he was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Evil Twat!

Forget Jake and the whole "revenge" thing. The evil cunt is now shitting all over the families that provide her with her position.(job)

Have to hope that she suffers BIG time whenever this tale ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m enjoying giving you 1 stars on each of these

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES