All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 11'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
NOoooooooooo....

It can't be over - it just can't!!!! What a fantastic final chapter. I love the way Tyler got his just deserts and how Cameron an his little pack was accepted by the Alpha council. Now you just have to write the rest of the tale ... more please and soon!!!!

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
The end

I have liked the story from the beginning and I liked the ending. I look forward to the next story about Cam.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 13 years ago
Great Story

oh yes, great story i to look forward to reading your next series about Cameron

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW just WOW

This was such a great story. I am so glad that you finished this part of it, and i can't wait to read more. The editing and proof reading where spot on. Thank you for sharing. Mechmanas

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Fabulous!!

What I've loved about this story is the way you've made me go OUCH when reading parts of it. Your detailed fights have been pretty intense and a direct counterbalance to the more loving aspects of the tale.

You are a very talented writer. I actually felt some pity for Tyler when he was talking to his dad despite the awful things he had done.

Loved the final chapter. It closes of the start to this tale. I know there is more to be told of Cameron and his pack and hopefully we will one day get to read it. Maybe not straight away but hopefully not to far in the distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finished??

This was a very good story from start to end.

It seems that a followup on Tyler and what happens in his future could make a great story also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, can't wait to read about when the vampires attack, and more on the unfolding of camerons destiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Congratulations for a superb story !

Hello there !

Congratulations for a beatiful story which has caused me a long night since I could not stop following the story all the way through to its end. Please keep going and follow up on the thread you have developed. I am looking forward to another sleepless night !

Thanks again from a faithful reader from Europe !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nooo!!

haha, its over!? come on man, i need more than that! haha, seriously though, your story was pretty cool and im def interested to read about cam and his prophecy.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
good job!!

thank you for your story. i want to read more ok? kudos to you. :)

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 13 years ago
OMFG!!!!

Awesome!!! Brilliant!!! In case you didn't realize it... I LOVED IT!!! Very talented work here and I am definitely looking forward to the sequels... with an s!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

This story was fantastic! I can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wel then...

I know you said you where busy, and I guess that totally explains why this "final" chapter seems totally rushed, else 3 pages too short...

Its still a great story mind you, but due to your time constraints it is rushed... Could have been better but with how busy you where I am glad to say at least you ended it and tried to make it decent (and succeeded partially I wont lie).

Again, great stuff, hopefully when you do the next part you will have more time from start to finish :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

i been looking back to see this stry done.. but now i find my self wating for more.. maybe into the future down the road he starts to notice things and such? i have a feeling his future has to do with the vamps and the fact he killed one by himself....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsomeness

Much thanks for such a good story and if you are to do another then i cant wait to read it as well.

GnaarlGnaarlover 13 years ago
Thank You...

This has been a much enjoyed tale. I look forward to many others. It became a daily ritual to look for the next chapter. This might have started as a single story, yet so did many movies that became multi-stories. The characters are too good to just forget.

Thanks for bringing a smile of enjoyment from your story.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. The ending didn't seem rushed to me, but more of an epilogue to explain what direction the characters were headed in. The entire cast of characters is really remarkable. You went out of your way to make each one stand out as an individual and their personalities really shined through. Cam was a very good leading character, being well balanced and heroic. One minute he was helping Beth overcome her trust issues and the next he was trying to kill Sarah's neighbor. LOL! It was great to watch him develop as he adjusted to the new emotions and insticts. There is a really great path forward for this series. I hope that you find the time and desire to continue on with the story sometime, I think there are still a lot of worthwhile avenues to explore. Thank you for taking the time to write this and post it on this site.

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 13 years ago
What can I say.

It is amazing you ended it so quick. You could have easily stretched this out. The ending was great tho, I love a cliff hanger leading into another series. I hope you already have plans for the next. I can see it being a love triangle between Camille, John and Mike. Nice. Alas you are the author and none of us know what exactly is in your head. Sometimes I don't understand what is in mine. I don't know if you have and editor, if not your writing is fantastic. Look forward to more in the future.

JaisenJaisenover 13 years ago

Thank you for a most enjoyable story. I liked how you wrapped this one up and yet left room for more. Good luck with future flirtations with the Muse that inspires you.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Great

I really liked the story and I hope you will continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It can't be over!!!

You've got to write more, man. This whole series was just fantastic and the characters feel so real. Please continue, this series ended way too quickly!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Way to end (or pause?) the story....

.... maintaining a professional consistency in depth and intrigue throughout. I am greatful to have had this diversion from the pain and sorrow of LW!!!

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Amazing Story

I am so glad I found this story, and will be looking for the next installment eagerly!! Well done.

uchenauchenaover 13 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!

I absolutely loved reading this story. You've done a fabulous job with it. Congratulations :-) Now the real question is.... are you going to right the next part of the story? lol I would absolutely LOVE to know what happens next and what the prophecy is all about.

When you finish this you could totally turn this into a book or a book series. Yes, it's that good.

Be well and HAPPY WRITING!!!

MaakeffMaakeffover 13 years ago
Praise

Agreed. It was fun to read all the way through, and I can only imagine how satisfied you must feel about completing it. :-)

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Stunning!

I loved this story from beginning to end! Hats off to you for building such an endearing plot with complex characters that pulled you into their plight from your first page.

This final chapter is no exception to your amazing ability to spin a tale and I willingly tagged along to see how it all unfolded, and this hit the spot! That final scene was energetic and full of intensity that kept my attention and I was holding my breath until it was finally over!

Thank you for coming up with an alternative for Camille. I knew you would, but I didn’t see this one coming (smiles).

Okay, so what’s next???

DormDadDormDadover 13 years ago
Fantastic end

While I was glad to see that you completed this story I was also sad, because this story holds out hope. Hope is rare. Honor is even a more precious and rare thing. Your characters have that. I would urge you to continue this story even though you have stated that it is the final chapter. Your lead characters are far from done and the prophecy that you mentioned is only at the begins. In a few words, GIVE US MORE!! Others have stated this far more eloquently than I. You write well and your stories are appreciated and looked for. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
From Beginning To End!

FLAWLESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

this was an awesome story! I can't wait to see how you take this further

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

Wow, I loved this story; it brought a riot of different emotions to the surface and you have managed to keep the excitement and pace building throughout! I must say, I am a bigger fan of Jenifer and Cameron than I am of Sarah and Cameron...please bear that in mind if/when you decide to continue this story (hehe!!)....

bkdarkcambkdarkcamover 13 years ago
thanks

thanks for the awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That last paragraph

Any chance of the other story you mentioned in the last paragraph being told in the near future? I love this universe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I only have two words for you.

Freaking EPIC!!!!!!!!!

PinkPantheressPinkPantheressover 13 years ago
Truly Great!

I would really love to see this story continued maybe set a few years from now after the pack has grown? Would love to found what Cameron will be. Some pups in the future just a thought. Keep up the great work it was really a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I would love to read more of this story please pretty please continue it

VestaMoonVestaMoonover 13 years ago
I would love more!!

I have loved every page of this wonderful story!! I would love to see more.. I would especially love to see John have love in his life as well.. As much as he went through.. he deserves it.. Very well done!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really love Jennifer as a character & the story so far...

This has a really good ending except the guy gets 3 girls in one so its kinda gives a fair share, my overall character that I loved throughout the series was Jennifer!!! Really love your stories and hope you would continue or make a 2 series to this... thanx so much... Raise your glass 4 Jennifer, if she is your gurl??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

i hope to read your next wolf stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting for more...

I keep checking to see if you have written more. Still waiting, I love your wolf stories.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
this was awsome

love to read more from you cat wait till the next part of this story

BigCoreySKRBigCoreySKRabout 13 years ago
HOLY CRAP

I just went through and read every single chapter. Holy shit it was so good, one of the best stories I have ever read on lit, and I find myself feverntly wishing it was longer or there was something else you had wrote to sink my teeth into. Please, whatever you do, please do not stop writing.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Great story

I had a lot of fun with this tale. Had my favourite characters and a few that I didn't like. But the story was brilliantly entertaining I thought, as someone who really isn't that much into this genre.

Thank you author, for your efforts, they're much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!

More Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TOO GOOD TO BE OVER!

This story was fantastic!!

I really really hope you decide to come through with more cameron and pack stories! would love to see how the prophecy unfolds.

you might not have a degree, or be a professional, but you truly can write like one! with out the sex, or at least, less graphic sex, i am sure that you could be published!

Your style, prose and tempo are on par with R.A Salvatore!!!

thank you so much for your stories!!!!

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I enjoy reading all the chapters, you are a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

continue please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
when will second series come out???

young wolfs is the best of the werewolfs series i read throughout literoca ands its one of my top that i want to see a talented writer like you to consider this and write more for your fans, and i wonder who his future mate will be jennifer, beth, or sarah??? thanks a million....

WerefanWerefanabout 13 years ago
Great story

Found your story as JazCullens bio referenced your series as a brilliant take on werewolves, I completely agree. You have crafted a wonderful story and teased us with the promise of a followup which I am looking forward to.

My thanks to you for sharing your talent and to Jaz leading me to you.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
One word....

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
can't wait for more!

I can't wait to see what happens with Cameron and his little pack. It's a good series, one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic post as always

Hey bro wat a gr8 read tis series had been as gud as outlandr n i regard u as the best imaginative narator n writer ever.

I love ur stories bro n respectfuly ask u 2 plz continue to post more in both series

.

Cameron prophecy series also reqd

thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Call me a nazi but...

It's the jugular artery that takes blood to the brain, the vein takes it back to the heart

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
No, Natzi's were smarter!!!!...

...the artery is the CAROTID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
John?

How come everybody ended up with somebody but John and on top of it he has to sit and watch Mike and Camille play house. Somewhere in helping Cameron discover his destiny, find John a mate.

bobi199bobi199over 12 years ago

I really hope a sequal is in the works! This was a great story

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Wonderful story I hope you get back to it.

This is so primed for a sequal but it looks like its been a while since you posted it. I really enjoyed your take on were's. I hope you haven't given up on it especially since poor John was left hanging. In the meantime I'll entertain myself with your other works. Great job.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

*claps slowly*

Epic... just... epic.

ddealddealabout 12 years ago

I want it to continue

AlphaFangAlphaFangabout 12 years ago
Please make a Sequal

It was a great story (only a few werewolf nitpicking here and there). I can't wait for Prophecy to be written though. Please keep the number of women he is involved with low though, it was hard to swallow how one-sided werewolves seemed to be in your stories alone. I'd love to read more of your work, and I especially want to see how he "is the force for destruction or peace" in the end. PLEASE Make more.

MoheekoMoheekoabout 12 years ago
loved it

read the whole thing in a few hours and this story definately needs a sequel or two!!

Alphawolf100Alphawolf100almost 12 years ago
I need more

I just finished this in 2 and a half hours and I need more of this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wished there was more.

I finished reading them in two days and I loved them, if anything you should keep that idea, maybe you could write a book series on it some day :)

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
i have only one thing to say...

PLEASE KEEP GOING,THIS IS TOO GOOD OF A STORY TO LEAVE HANGING!!!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Where?

It has been too long without new updates to this story. I know this part has finished but what about the prophecy which was to be coming? Will there be more series or should we just not hope for more? Very good as far as they have gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

Keep writing plz the prophy ain't come true yet

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

Would love if you continued with a series on the prophecy.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
more please

please write more of this series. i really would like to find out about the whole alpha-alpha story arc

IsoarianIsoarianabout 11 years ago
Need more story facts

I would so like to read more of this line, there has to be more the the Alpha of Alphas thing ^_^

technowildytechnowildyalmost 11 years ago

i would very much like to read book 2 if you can find the time to write it, five stars for this book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great read

this was an absolutely amazing tale the entire series was interesting, pls write the next chapter soon. the story & the characters were great too. keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved this story!

I can't wait for the next story to start....its not over yet...promise to write more ...please

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
great story

like they said ther has to be more it this story

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago

In my humble opinion, you did an excellent job bring this series to life. Well done!!

parker3522parker3522about 10 years ago
Well Done!!

You've done well. I greatly enjoyed the stories. As you've described, high school english was long ago, however for the greatest majority of words written you were spot on. Once in awhile, there were typos, ex. using the word here instead of the word hear. Slightly distracting, but the story carried on just fine. Again, well done!!

Please do write more. Thanks! Dave

rbrisonrbrisonalmost 10 years ago
Great work

you are the kind of Writer that I hate the story is so good that I don't want it to stop and also knew that when I started I wasn't going to go to Stop I hope you complete more of the story it was great

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
Tease

Sir, this has been anexcelent story in fact it should get 10 stars.

I hope there is a sequel to this one I all check your list later. If no sequel you really should consider one say about 10 Yeats later when Tyler gets freed. As for the English classes being many years ago, do not worry about it, the story flowed well and was easy to read. The odd typo is forgiven as many professinal writers make them and the odd one still makes it into print....

Myassisdragin

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
I'm disappointed

You didn't leave a larger body of work before you left Literotica. I've read and enjoyed all your stories now; if you have any other offerings, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it.

I loved the series. It kept me interested the whole time, perhaps you should consider making a book out of this. I would read your published works, but I do hope for a sequel soon. Plz. And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hope there is more series is awesome

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Pretty good story 5 stars

Very good but you need to resolve

Mike and Camille s position in the pack as well as the status of John and Allen.

gemman1gemman1over 8 years ago
Well done

Outstanding story, well written and easily followed. I look forward to the continuing adventures of Cameron and crew, When you get around to it.. From a Squid to a Marine, Sempre Fi.

aceydeuceyaceydeuceyover 8 years ago
Great story.

Hope you do a sequel. I loved the plot in this one.

savrose10savrose10over 8 years ago
Another Story

Loved this very much, one of my favorites ever on here. I hope you'll write the next chapter of Cameron and his pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Appreciation

I hope that you do indeed write some more of this story as so far it has been rather amazing to say the least, I have enjoyed it very much and think that there are some additional chapters left to flesh out what you have so far accomplished well done bravo Zulu from an old snipe whoe also reads a lot. V/R joethemaddog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

100/10!!! Please add a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Dude pls pls pls pls pls write a sequel!!!!! This story was as I said above .... Amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

Enough said ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened wat was his prophecy

U need to do that sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story hopefully more to come.

GoneNative18GoneNative18about 7 years ago
Well written, but the cliffhanger?

Great story, well worked out and written. The cliffhanger is great, but it is time to tell us more about the prophecy, please, please! We need more.

(And if you are looking for translations...)

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 7 years ago
I Agree

This is a good story but it begs for a sequel.

PLEASE write the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I need that sequel please God please write a sequel!!!!!!

nreh21nreh21over 6 years ago

Great Story, I've read it several times, I agree with other posts, a sequel would be great.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It is too bad you stopped writing as the sequel you said you were going to write continuing the excellent story "Young Wolves" would have been as good as the first. It is really sad that when writer's like yourself say they plan on writing a sequel and then do not carry thru with it. It is like so many stories in Erotic Horror and NonHuman remain unfinished which is very frustrating for the reader. Especially stories where the writer has written multiple chapters., then just up and stops writing. Ward Master(91D70)

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Young wolves

Love this story and would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with other comments. Brilliant story. Great characters and depth. Potential and quite interesting storylines set out for a sequel. Would love to hear more. The odds of the vampires NOT coming back for more would be virtually nil. Please, please write the sequel

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it. 👍

Your editors missed a few things, particularly spelling errors like spelling Allen as both Allan and Allen, and principal as principle, but that's not your fault and the story was still highly readable so I'm guessing that they did an adequate job.

One thing though - the obvious thing would be for Sharon to be turned by Cameron and become part of his pack, as she could switch to Samuel's pack at any time just by having sex with him, but once she was a werewolf she wouldn't be able to join Cameron's pack without having at least token sex with her son.

Anyway, a great story. I may be good at finding fault, but I certainly can't write fiction, and you certainly can.

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer write erotic fiction. Perhaps you could anoint a successor to write the foreshadowed sequel or to find a suitable author to do so.

Brandon11Brandon11about 2 years ago

Isn’t it time for Cameron’s story to be told?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know what, as far as werewolf/supernatural stories go, this was a pretty good one. Oh, sure, there were definitely areas that needed improvement, but good job.

One area of improvement would definitely be the emotional impact. So, far, you've got profound events happening to characters, but they shrug them off on the next page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous