All Comments on 'Who Dares Wins'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
fregenfregenover 13 years ago
Well, of course

I mean, why bother otherwise? But knowing and proving are two different things as the American court system is wont to say. <P>

Too bad about this wife. Better luck on the next one. <P>

Thanks for sharing.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 13 years ago
Pedantic Pete says

Booties Yomp. Soldiers Tab. :)

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Well done.

Short, simple, to the point, well plotted, well written. Granted, not much tension or suspense, which made it less of a story. Maybe a few bumps in the hero's road along the way--a few moments where he could've been caught or something-- to raise the tension would've upped the quality of the story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

very much. It's nice to see a wronged husband who doesn't wimp out. Maybe his actions were a little drastic but then again maybe not. The only thing that could have made his revenge better was if John was made aware of what was going to happen to him and by whom. Oh well can't have everything. Liked leaving his wedding ring; it was more diabolical than just offing the slut.

Thanks for you hard work.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good interesting read.

The business of leaving the wife alive had me puzzled for a moment but then it seemed likely it was so that she could be embarassed by her colleagues discovering the scene. But then the detail of the ring came out. Great!

PultoyPultoyover 13 years ago
my kind of story

Stealth, retribution, bewildered perp. (the wife), clear eyed action by the wronged husband. Yep. I like it.

Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very good tightly written story

A very good storyline that flowed smoothly throughout. There isn't a wimp cuckold here, and that made the story even better.

Thanks for the good read

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Very good !!!!

nice plot lol

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Not convinced. Sorry Britease.

If I was the husband I would get a lawyer and have her served while she was still cuffed to the bed. That would have been hard to explain.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Interesting story

He's committed murder and has a bunch of buddies that all went along with it? That's pretty risky.

Of course it's a vicious revenge, well over the top. Were the two lovers due some payback, certainly. Death for the guy? Probably not but if some stories can tell about a guy who is a pathetic wimp I guess some can tell of the opposite side of the coin. His wife must be terrified. That seems like a good revenge on a worthless person like her. Since the lovers were found together he has a good public reason to divorce her. She probably won't find much sympathy.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
HIV probably doesn't mind being referenced up front this time (being that he'll more than likely enjoy the story).

A little different than your usual fare. Are we that easy to get a good ranking from? Give the BTB crowd some payback and don't offend the majority of the readers with some wimp/cuckold bending over, taking it in the ass, and thanking his wife and her lover afterward?

Formulaic? Absolutely! But this is fantasy, and retribution is much better from a Walter Mitty cathartic point of view. Agreed?

Thanks for the contribution.

allforallallforallover 13 years ago
She should have known better

Suble surprise death there.

Me I wouldn't have left t he wedding ring.

But even in the regular infantry loyalty to your squad buddies trumps mere law.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Great idea Average writer

Serve her while she's still handcuffed to the bed ------ And let the world know that you know what happened, despite the fact that you're supposed to be thousands of miles away fighting for Queen and country?

Great way of spilling the beans that one!

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
He's putting his ass on the line

Why NOT let the stay at homes who want to fuck somebody's wife have their ass on the line too? Great alibi, eh?

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
OOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA:

Torch the bitch as she is cheating on a HERO.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago

Is that a hint of sarcasm I sense Britease?

Sorry it's your story and I suppose it was a good 'torch the bitch' or in this case 'torch the lover' story. And it involved killing a policeman no less. Granted some police officers are a bit slow at catching criminals so it will take them a while to really figure it out. But killing the lover just because he was getting sex from the wife? Perhaps you should have had the husband kill both of them. That way you could have a 'Torch the bitch' and 'Torch the lover' story in one.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Great

Great ... Love to see strays dicks get into .. Sticky endings.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
This Lad....

Liked it. It is a shame that some military wives can't keep their legs closed. Writers do not like to cover the bad things that happen. I do not know why. You hit on a point that I think is glossed over too much in these stories. When a man's home is defiled. A home that he pays for. A place that he likes and is comfortable in. A bed that he dreams in. This has never happened to me, but I think that would piss me off as much as the fucking. That he had used my pillow, that I had slept in their fucking cum stains, in MY bed. The ring at the end was a nice touch. Waiting for retribution would really fuck with her mind. Good one.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago

A Part 2, per'aps?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Sorry Obtuseman I really HATE this story ... really

and you read this you will see the intensity of these words know I am not playing devil's advocate.

I presume that since the prologue of the story mentions me by name that this author thinks that THIS is the TYPE of LW story that I would "love". That tells me that this author really does not read or understand my criticisms or reactions to stories and that he are not very smart or insightful and is simply reacting to a stereotype.

What we have here is the author who doesn't understand why he has a reputation of being a wimp lover and his stories. For the most part ... not all... his stories feature amazingly weak and truly stupid men and husbands.

So what this author has done is decided to write a story featuring amazingly macho James Bond Tom Clancy like character. Surely those who believe in no reconciliation and in the philosophy of "Torch the bitch" would almost HAVE to love this type of story right ?

Frankly this is offensive and rather disrespectful to those who actually serve and fight against the enemy of rational western thought. The solider husband comes across as being somewhat psychotic.

In addition it shows that this author really doesn't get IT at all.

It ialmost like when you to get into an argument and the person you are arguing with decides to take your point to the Nth degree ...sarcastically bending over backwards to try prove how outrageous your argument is ....knowing full well that they really don't believe what they are saying.

For example the debate I got into a few days ago over at HDK's latest story was kind of tangential to the story itself. I was arguing that HDKs' ending -- living well is the best revenge -- does not qualify as revenge. Now some people may be interpreting this intellectual point that I was trying to make as one where I am asserting that HDK change the story ending to the way I wanted.

Of course anybody with ANY insight or basic reading comprehension could see that I was not arguing against the ending of HDK's story per se but trying to make a bigger point regarding this frequently angle in LW.

And other words if you are smart enough to follow the argument -- regardless of whether or not you agreed with me-- that's one thing. But if you are not smart enough... if you were not paying attention and you probably don't have a brain.

Britease is of the later group.

StangStar06StangStar06over 13 years ago
I loved it

Great story, very descriptive, I loved all of the lead up to the

actual Events, I too would love to know what happens

when he does if ever meet up with miss cheater. Great job again!

PresidioPresidioover 13 years ago
Those who can, do. Those who can't, criticise

Harry in Va, are you ever going to shut up your mouth, and pick up a pen to show the rest of us just how a great writer builds a story? You are nothing but a bully, sitting safely in your house. I have a feeling that you would have nothing to say, if people knew who you really are.

eagle14eagle14over 13 years ago
Brilliant

Deserves a medal from a 5 Stars general!!

I believe the term 'defend .. against enemies foreign and domestic' is part of the oath of enlistment for the US Army!

I don't make this comparison lightly or flippantly when remembering what all the soldiers in the 'coalition of the willing' are giving up to serve their country.

In truth what our hero was doing is just what he was trained to do.

Any man or woman who enters into an illicit affair, with the partner of one of our service personnel serving away from home (be they US, British, Canadian, Australian, German, French, Polish, Danish or any of the myriad of nations involved) is, I believe, nothing more that a terrorist in that they are giving aid, comfort and support to the terrorists that their own country is fighting against.

Any spouse who enters into an affair behind the back of someone service their country overseas is showing that not only don't they respect their husband or wife, but that don't respect their own country. The only way to show respect is to end one relationship before entering the next. Getting a 'Dear John/Jane' letter may be painful, but it is less painful than learning that while you were putting your life on the line for HOME and Country, the person that, to you, represented HOME was treating you as a joke by cuckolding you.

As such our hero's actions against the enemy are well within the bounds of the war his is fighting, he or any of the military would not think twice about terminating with extreme prejudice any individual who through force of arms was intent on killing and/or maiming that soldier and their comrades. So why should any person who enters into a plan deliberately aimed at maiming a soldier emotionally be given any leeway?

If a citizen of any country with personnel serving in Afghanistan was to plan attacks within that country or to give financial support and/or comfort to the terrorist groups our men and women are fighting, the said citizen would be incarcerated and tried in a court of law (and public opinion), but if a citizen of said country was to attack the basic support structure of our service men and women, mainly their family, thereby giving support to the terrorist groups, those people, both spouse and lover face no repercussions for their actions against the people fighting for their country and therefore against their own country.

Yes the actions of our hero are extreme but are well within the bounds of the war he is fighting. As for the wife, well she should remember there is no statute of limitations on acts of treason and that treason is considered by some as a capital offense.

Anyway enough of my ramblings and I know it's only a story, a great story none the less, but let us all support our men and women serving overseas, because whether or not we agree with the war (it's governments that go to war, it's the soldiers that have to fight and die in them), they are putting their lives on the line for us and our freedoms.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 13 years ago
What fun!

That was a tale of psychological warfare if I ever read one! I must confess, though, that the title more or less gave the whole thing away -- but who cares? Still a great read.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved the wonderful economy of words and the taut plot. What a great disciplined short story writer Well done!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
So Britease needs a little work on his...

...."torch" plots but for the most part this was a fun albeit short ride with a good (though not original was it now)ending. Harry ran out of Manishewitz so he's pissed, but apparently is trying to join Brittease's group since he premised his comment on not liking the story. He did not premise it on not liking the INTENT of the story, which therefore became all he talked about.Things that make you go hmmm?

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Close to real

Years ago when I was in training with an elite unit, a buddy and I managed to go awol, get to a major city, fly across the U.S. and spend a night and day with our wives just before we were deployed. We weren't dressed in camouflage, rather donned our class A uniforms and acted like we were where we were supposed be, doing what we were supposed to do. We did it four times, and it required some help from our friends. God Bless TWA.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
needs

another chapter , only because I would love to read her reaction to her situation and how she tries to explain it to her husband when she does have to talk to him . good story !

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
It Would Have Been Fun. . .

. . . to see her reaction when the good Sargent dropped by the nick to say his "Good-Bye's" and maybe drop off the divorce papers. However I have learned my lesson, and will not press for a chapter two, which for this story isn't really necessary. Besides why mess with perfection? This story had it all: action, a happy ending, adventure, suspense, a happy ending, some sex, no wimps, revenge, mystery, a happy ending, mystery, no wimps, and did I mention a happy no wimps ending? Thank you for sharing with us.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Oh Harry

I write a story especially for you, and you don't like it. I'm heartbroken and simply don't know where to turn next. I guess I'll have to revert to doing stories about pitiful wimps who talk a lot of twaddle and rant on to everyone about what they should be doing when he's incapable of doing it himself. Problem is, I can't think of a role model for my hero figure. Any ideas anyone? -------- Seriously Harry --- Wouldn't be the same without you sunshine!

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Takes crank handle off Britease, naughty boy....lol

I had to laugh when I got to the ring on the finger. That is pure evil, but then he was SAS, and we all know they aren't firing on all cylinders, don't we. Wifey should have been a little more careful in the choice of the husband she choose to cheat on.

I won't get into the logistics of planning and pulling off a mission such as this, because it's so full of holes it's almost as ridiculous as Operation Eagle Claw. And that was doomed to failure from the very beginning.

I can see one very hasty retreat to parts unknown for wifey, some den of iniquity in Bombay, maybe. What would be good is a full coverage of newsprint and television, letting others know the fate of her paramour. I can see cheating having a downturn in popularity for some time to come.

As always Brit, you the man....lol

Amanda

LapTwoLapTwoover 13 years ago
Liked your story!

I liked your story and I’m well aware of the S.A.S' motto ‘Who Dares Wins’; however, there is also an old adage that says ‘Know thy Enemy’. I assume your hero’s enemies should be read as 'The Taliban', and 'Osama Bin Laden'. Otherwise, thanks for an enjoyable read.

Mandy01...Bombay has been renamed Mumbai.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Presidio

I am not the one who wrote a story Specifically for one person/ reader.

Get a clue dummy.

Britease wrote this story about a super macho type of guy... who committed MURDER... who was a criminal and mentally ill. Britease was HOPING I would love the story... and in saying as much it would tar me with the stain of being associated with such a character.

Then when I see this little ploy he and you get all indigant.

aw poor baby.

Harry

ps remember folks Yorktown was here in VA.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Hey Harry

It may have escaped you, but an awful lot of people write fiction about murderers. That's what this story is. What finding out that his wife was cheating on him, did to a man who lived out his life in a violent world, and how he chose to deal with it. I never asked you to like the guy Harry, anymore than you seem to like me. I guess that is the case since you do little but abuse my writing and me personally. Fortunately or otherwise Harry, I live a very full and happy life and very very seldom find anyone that I really dislike. I always try to see a good side to everyone, and surprise, surprise, I can usually find it. As I said previously Harry boy, I'd miss you if you wasn't there, and one day, who knows, I might write something else that you like.

I promise to keep trying.---- Sorry.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
My word to Brit and Harry

Brit, I enjoyed your story and thought it was well written and presented. I appreciate your time and effort to write the story and to share it with those of us who like to sometimes suspended their world of reality, if for only a few minutes.

The negative comments from Harry was not unexpected,however his personal attack on you was in my opinion uncalled for. My personal opinion of Harry is borderline tolerable at most. I feel Harry is a narcissistic, egotistical misanthorpe who probably should be arrested for felony oxygen theft, and whose opinion is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Bombay has been renamed Mumbai....Bugger!

Was I in the dunny when the voting commenced?

Just show you how much my vote counts...

Ohhh and Harry.....You're still a dick.

Amanda

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Loved it!

The plot lines were a tad weak, but I didn't care. The intent was to show that disrespect just might backfire in a big way. Having spent eight years in the service I think stories like this should be read by service wives while their husbands are off risking everything. The man who willingly fucks a military wife deserves whatever happens to him.

No excuses. MHO.

thanks Brit.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
That was a good one

Write another SAS one

concretephilconcretephilover 13 years ago
I like It !

Great. Holds your attention from start to finish. I've not read any more of your writings but I'm starting now.

TheCornhuskerTheCornhuskerover 13 years ago
To Mandy O1...about your comments about Harry.

Mandy....(with a name like Mandy, you have to be beautiful.)

ANYWAY....You are wrong about Harry. To be a DICK.....one has to have a DICK......besides, isn't calling him a Dick a kind of compliment???? He doesn't deserve complements.

Oh, and Britease, you did quite well with this story. There is no doubt who has the "balls" to feed the "dick" in this one.Keep writing. (Sorry Harry. I couldn't resist.)

KathrynClutKathrynClutover 13 years ago
SAS doesn't Yomp

The Special Air Service doesn’t Yomp, the Royal Marine Commandos Yomp, the SAS and army units Tab.

minnathon2010minnathon2010over 13 years ago
CHANGED MY MIND

I had added you as a fav. I am getting a bit disillusioned by your ideas and your style of writing. I think i will remove you from my Favs for now.

rvwsrvwsabout 13 years ago
AWSOME

This is probably the best storey I have read on Literotica. Sorry, not probably, it is the best, by far. I'm fed up with all the perverted stories of men watching their wives getting fucked by other men, or wives cheating and getting away with it. No, everything was there. The wife got what she deserved, the other man got what he deserved and the hero got away with it. WAY TO GO!! And yes, the other man does deserve that fate.

Good job Brit.

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
Thanks

A great story and pay back is a bitch. Love the story and thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Bitch?

Let me think and hopefully I will be able to recall the phrase appropriately. "Payback is a Bitch!"

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Good story for sure -

BUT Browning HD? I am not familao9ir with that model - Browning HP (High Power) 9mm semi auto handgun been around since the early 1900's (like the Colt .45 auto) a most excellent hand gun and in spite of being 9mm is very effective.

If there is a HD I would love some information on it - please -

Thanks for a very good read -

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TOO EASY

and so what if she assumes and makes an allegation, why is she still on the force after violations of several rules. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
came back

to give you a 5 and tell you it was great.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
This is a classic torch the bitch story, but one thing is laking.

It's the wife's reaction. If you're going to write such stuff, then you have to include a confrontation with the wife. As it is there is no closure, and that makes it a weaker story.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
The motto of a truly courageous outfit.

I had to love the story. Life goes on!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Wow...

...who are you and what have you done with Britease? Even though flawed, this was a pretty good "burn the bitch" story. By grading on a curve, I gave it 5 stars because it was one of your best stories. To give you an idea what I mean by curve grading, this same story written by Slirpuff would have gotten 3 stars. Talent level, old chap.

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Cute and original

worth a 5!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Great Tale

Anyone who cheats when their spouse is in the military deserves shit like this. Fuck them. Five Stars

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS CERTAINLY DANGEROUS

but compared to a bunch of hunches makes crunch time inevitable. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Wedding Ring

Couldn't that be used to link him to the crime?

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
How?

Even if she talked about the ring, how could he be linked to the crime? Only if they could and interview the dead taliban to know he wasn't there killing them...Very good as usual, Britease...

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@impo_58

Well, I suppose he could claim he left the ring with her when he left, but that's kind of unusual.

Most people wear their wedding rings, so his ring being there is evidence that somehow he was there.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
she knows it wasn't there when she went to bed

and she knows what to expect at a time not yet determined in the future.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
@KarenE

Agree with you, but how would she prove he didn't let the ring at home before going to war, not risquing to loose it there?

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
@KarenE

Just fyi, when we went into combat, all personal jewelry was left behid. So that said it wouldn't be so far off the he left it at home before deployment. Whenever I went off I gave my wife the ring and she wore it on a necklace until she saw me. The moment I was off the plane and in her arms again I put the ring back on. Can't take chances of being in a hide and having your pos found because of moonlight that would flash off a ring. Other guys would wear it with their dogtags and wrap the ring so as to avoid the same as well as any noise that could come from it.

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 9 years ago
Had to Forward

Loved the fantasy. I forwarded a link to a few battle buddies of mine. They lived thru "bad" times but had different out comes. They really enjoyed the read. Thanks

for the ride. Keep them coming. oorah!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

a bit too much filler, although enlightening, did add some credence to story. I would have loved to see her face, laying in her lovers blood, for who knows how long.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 9 years ago
Only one suggestion....

I would ensure the scalpel or whatever blade made the strategically placed incision was left in her hand....with her fingerprints and his blood all over it. Let HER spend the next 20 years-to-life behind bars, knowing she didn't do the murder, but she IS paying for her crime!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
I agree with Texas_Air_Force

Should have left her set up for murder. Fair and just betrayal of the betrayer.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Different Story for You

Murdering him was OTT, especially when the super didn't know why he died or even aware that he was to die. Leaving the ring was stupid, if she didn't report it one of the "rescuers" could easily notice she was wearing 2 wedding rings when removing the cuffs. It directly connected him to the scene, even if had got someone else to do it. I know the SAS are a close knit team but would they have covered a cold blooded murder? As good as his reasons were - that is what was - a cold blooded, premeditated murder.

When he got home he could have told her a detail of the murder/cuffing that would have let her know and be unable to prove anything.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
The Wedding Ring

I was going to question that until I read the responses to KarenE's question.

Even without the ring, why would she want to see him? She knows that he knows what she was doing, she certainly wouldn't think that he's take her back, would she?

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It is the not knowing

that frames the question.

She knows, but doesn't have any idea what to expect, or when it will happen.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

No he didn't know why he died, how dumb. He just died. served him right as he did know what he was doing was wrong. She on the other hand needed to suffer, not knowing if and when hubby would come for her. Him leaving the ring was really no evidence for any investigation . I, like my mates ,left my jewelry home when I was deployed.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Outstanding story

There aren't too many here that the cuckold gets away with murder. Good for him. She got better than she deserved. I wonder how she escaped suspicion.

A well put together tale. Five stars and favorited.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Special Place

In hell for wives that turn slut while husband is risking getting his life taken in some faraway shithole country......T

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

What happened to bubbles the cat.

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Good story

But I think you oughtn't write stories where the plot happens in a military background. I'm quite fond of your writing and enjoy reading them, but this one had too many errors that really distracted me. I donno, maybe I'm unique in that regard but I did find that stuff distracting as well as the use of the "Taliban". No d. In any case despite my whining it was a goid story, could use a litfle more filler or what happened to Jill. Anyway 5☆.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
I read this a long time ago. I thought it was much longer than 2 pages.

Reading now, again, I see it’s a compact story, but packed with details, which made it seem longer to my memory. That’s a real talent.

Wish you’d put in a scene of the wife waking up and finding the dead super. All 3rd person, of course. Her thoughts and fears as she realizes. Somehow her “fright” seems a little too clinical to me. She’s a police detective. She’s got to be fairly “hard” emotionally, at least compared to the general public.

Upon waking she’d probably go from shock of seeing the dead man next to her, and feeling of the cooling blood soaking to the bed, but probably pooled under her. Does she scare easily? Or is she “tough”? Then notice the ring. She’d probably go analytical (detective mode), but then... that’s where I get stuck.

5-stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good on so.many levels, but perfect in that the cheating wife's lover paid a high price. A sequel for this would be fun, just to see the wife and the aftermath. Great to see a British protagonist who isn't a willing cuck.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
These are the men

Who conquered a goodly part of the planet...Great to see some still exist....

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
SAS. STOMP ASS STUPID

4 stars

Not enough punishment for lover or would be 5

Keep writing stories like this and I will keep reading

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
BS on military stories like this.

Your hero was worried about the length of willy vs the bad guy? What a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Convenient

Convenient that Jill,s lover just happened to stay the night,plus the timescale doesn't work not the amount of gear he had or didn't have.

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
Yomp or tab?

Not a bad story and I did find it amusing but a word of advice on this one, stay away for from a military background for the story UNLESS you know the "lingo".

Any squaddie worth his salt will pick out the errors which will detract from otherwise good stories as some pongo's and booties have already mentioned in your comments, also the lads from 22 call themselves "the regt" and don't use the Regt tltle.

Other than that a good story. I give you 4 for this because I don't like adultery and she had a good "warning".

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too

Too many flaws for it to be a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Liked This One

Simply because of the title. A Tottenham fan by chance? Keep up the good writing. COYS!!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
That was good

That was one heck of a good story. That will make the cheating wife lose a little sleep for a while. That's the way to put an end to cheating, at least on the lovers part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
spelling...

Taliband? Bin Laidin?? and more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just

Pure fantasy.Not a cat in hell's chance of it happening as detailed.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Great story, even if a little over the top.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Even if she knows

There should be a come to Jesus confrontation to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 Stars from Me . I have had the honor of meeting some SAS guys . They were very good at what they do

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Very good! The ultimate gotcha!

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

Bloody (ha, ha) good! 5*

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

He shouldn't have left his ring. Instead came home to hear what she had to say for herself before divorcing her. Still a great read.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Ada retired Army NONCOM this tale really amused me. Absolutely great premise.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Great story, never duck with an SAS wife, it's curtains for certain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Could have been great with a more robust ending, including the aftermath and a reaction from his wife.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I rarely give out 5 stars, but i liked this one. I liked that he ensured that she knew it was him.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Adultery is not a capital offense. Authors who have cheaters killed simply demonstrate that they do not have the imagination or creativity to write anything decent because non-lethal revenge is so much harder to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer is excellent at these quick stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@someoneother: Adultery absolutely IS an offense worthy of death! For all of human history, until very recently, EVERY society mandated death for this crime. It was considered a very close second to murder in its heinous nature. Every culture that decided that destroying the family is no big deal, withered and died. Look at the demographics around the globe-the societies that place value on many children raised in a faithful home are growing, and the post modern societies are declining.

ZK

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

Another, short, no frills story from an excellent author, regarding earlier comments, if the author says it is, then it is; someoneother, ask a grown-up to explain the difference between FACT and FICTION; hint, the author sets his/her stories in their universe, which may, or may not, conform to the factual universe we occupy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top story Wish I could have done that to my two EX wives (jaybee186)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous